The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Modsquad - Shots For Everybody
    Posted: 18 August 2016 at 6:26pm
Go my Minions!

daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 6:33pm
Look atchu mods. This was nice my peeps.

Neeks - Always loved your delivery. Its oldschool type shit and the bouncing off Syn was nice. Dissed a whole crew and the bakardi line was dope

Nigma - Wild Flow - it was everywhere. I think you had to slow it down just a nitch but your slants to work with the assonance was dope bruh. Liking your audio. keep at it

Law - That last segment on Bakardi and Ashley was dirty man. Those were hard hitting lol. Good shit

Overall - Good work
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 6:43pm
MOTHER FUCKING MOOOOODDDDDD SQUAAAADDDDDDD
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 6:44pm
An unexpected yet dope collabo...

Neek, killer delivery on this and your mic presence is always solid. That's nothing new, but feel the need to point it out still. Lol shots fired

Nigma, interesting way you attacked your verse and flow, enjoyed the shots as well and had to give it a second listen for how quick you spit that verse.

Law, nice to see you on the mic and taken names bro. Cool verse with shots. Seemed like you had a few things to get off your chest

Also dope beat

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 8:11pm
Nice job overall.

Damn Neek, your presence on the mic is undeniable. Nice job, I need to learn to have the emotion and what not. I sound rather monotone.

Nice lyrics as always nigma. You got same prob I have... We sound monotone... The struggle. Also, your lines seemed a bit long for this beat in particular. I think your verse would have sounded better on a different beat, one slightly slower so the double timing is easier.

Law, nice lyrics, your lines fit the track fine, the main thing for you is the same as it is for myself too... We sound too monotone.

I cannot advise on fixing the monotoneness... As I have yet to uncover the solution. Fuck me for being emotionless.
Droidian View Drop Down
BIG GAME KILLER!

Stats: 7-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Droidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 9:07pm
lol...
nice return.
no one felt like mastering tho?

each with distinct style and cadences...and each accomplishing their mission in ripping into their. .uh...subjects.

nice instrumental too.

i think each of you know where the strengths and weaknesses are

Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 9:37pm
im just picturing you guys butthurt rapping about me into your shitty iphones, congats you played yourself!
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Bakardi Bakardi wrote:

im just picturing you guys butthurt rapping about me into your shitty iphones, congats you played yourself!

congats to you too friend.
#Bananas
Droidian View Drop Down
BIG GAME KILLER!

Stats: 7-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Droidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 9:54pm
been seeing the different threads where Bakardi seems angry. what happened? actually nm...i dont want to derail

D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 10:38pm
Dope and unexpected guys lol Neek will with the usual dopeness and crisp mixed verses. NIGMA!!! lol you pretty nice man gotta get your flow right though so every line hits bro. Same for law Good verse. TO NIGMA AND LAW: This is great for the first time hearing yall on beat. It only gets better with time and experience keep it up. I see its all fire for bakardi now lol Ya'll know he gone respond should be interesting.
I can only fall off in space...
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2016 at 11:24pm
This was sick despite quality and shit haha.

Neek : "I Tsunami on the tracks, splash on the scenes" lol i liked that shit, some cool imagery man i like that.

Nigma : I like your voice and style of rapping i definitely wanna hear more from you as times goes cause i believe you are one hella beast slowly getting unleashed. Good shit.

Law : I'm used to your acapella voice now you killing it on the beat, good stuff man. I liked that you still pack those good personals even on a beat and do damage. Great job

Overall this was cool bros. The hook and beat also did some real damage haha dope, i enjoyed.
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2016 at 12:13am
cool shit yall. funn stuff here. glad yall did this. shoulda got cuba on this tho. if he wasnt so busy chirping ppl in locked threads so they cant get their 2 cents in maybe we'd see somthing good from the feller.

anyways. nice shit. When work slows down would love to collab with yall on a joint
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2016 at 12:36am
Damn this got posted! Appreciate the feedback everyone. This was my second stab at an audio and was miles behind my first attempt imo. The first time I played with my verse in my head for a few days before tryna unleash it and this was more of a sit down, writ, and record typa thing. Hillarious how it turned out hahah shouts Neek on putting it together
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2016 at 12:51am
Thanks everyone for the feedback. We appreciate it. 

and @ beans lets do it. 
Go my Minions!

SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2016 at 7:17am
Neek: yeah that was a mean verse. Your delivery was snug and in the pocket the whole way thru. Lots of emotion. Dope flow. And sick breath control and inflictions. Lyricallly dope. Nothing else to say.

Nigma: I dig your style. It's unorthidox and unexpected. Your lyrics come off has intelligent and cocky. I dig that. Good shit.

Law: You rode the beat with confidence and personality. Lots of one lines and shots to dissect. Your lyrics was funny and witty. Nice addition my dude.

Overall this was a hype as song for the site to enjoy. Thanks for sharing.

Peace...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic