1-2 Punch League: Stalin vs Jackbars (1-2 week 6)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stalin vs Jackbars (1-2 week 6)
    Posted: 06 October 2016 at 12:28am
Due Friday midnight
Ya know the rules
#bananas
JackBarz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-3-1
Form: LLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JackBarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 9:17am
This Stalin fly nigga move off his own trajactory betrayal turned royalty that's my job to dethrone that treahery,

All I need is to dial homie I got Ya number like a phone
Directory

Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 12:27am
Jack bars? That's odd that you have no wins if your so hard
You couldn't take whats in the lines I ride if you stole cars

Expos should be self explanatory
+Sick-Witted+
MiMiX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MiMiX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 2:23am
Both use are tragic... like a bad habits... N that's it a habit no one else to rap slip I'm back kids....jump on ya face mouth stops more shots taken at for saken shit we just have taken time to here those lines those words spoken twice...close adive throw ya lyric n hit the limit make cunts feel it not just hearing...any way do ya queer thing clearly u feel it
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 11:27am
This is why newbies are blocked from getting access to the fields straight away.

MiMix, you can't post randomly, look around the site, see what others are doing, read the rules and the forum names.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Slecht View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slecht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2016 at 2:50am

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

jack, was ok. saying u have his number though, isnt harsh imo. 
stalin, decent, thought ur bar was more direct n thought it was a jab that landed more tbh
vote stalin
Ridley Squat View Drop Down
Street Team
Street Team

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 9-6-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ridley Squat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2016 at 10:47am

JackBars bar had merit, it rhymed and flowed well, but not much of a concept here and didn't hit at all hard.
Stalin's was decent put together bar, below his usual standard, and not a great fan of the play here, but good enough.

But there's only one winner here so, MFVGT ... MiMiX ... Scotty32 ... Stalin
Goryo. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 4-4-0
Form: LWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Goryo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2016 at 3:07pm

Lmao @ Mimix

Jack: Rhymes were ok but the bar was quite muddled. Kinda rambled a bit and 'got your number' lines are best avoided unless really original or relevant to the person you're battling.

Stalin: I'm sensing a connection between 'Jack' and 'stole' but the punch on its own was good anyway. A bit light but overall with the mention of his record, clearness and rhymes the bar and punch were better in every category.

Vote - Stalin
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2016 at 6:46pm

KoĆ·Jackson 5x
Jack, gotta say bruv you got a rare talent there, cos even though I don't get what you're saying it's still good reading
Gotta judge it on battle criteria though so it's not a good punch.... keep doing you it's arguably better some might say

Stools
Stalin, being honest I gotta say that I didn't get this one either
It's not really trying to say anything that I can see, this falls short of landing on the target also

Hard to pick a looser here....

Not much in it IMO
Vote jack for looking like he tried harder

Droidian View Drop Down
BIG GAME KILLER!

Stats: 7-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Droidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2016 at 10:28pm

ok...better offering from jack than we've tended to see.. seems like he's getting a handle on it. ..not tremendously clear. ..but I'll translate as though you were referring to a despot's overthrow.

Stalin: clean little shot here. not sure if you rushed cuz you didn't take jack overly seriously. anyhow i think you did enough to win here. ..

+1 stalin... but maybe jack won amnesty

AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2016 at 3:13am

Jackbarz- your lines were a bit to dragged out for me aka a bit to wordy and the point of the concept was lost. Not very smooth choppy and your concept was not powerfully direct personal or aggressive was to much like a statement with to little creativity. I caught the metaphor but I don't see how that's a punch, still statmentish

Stalin- your bar was more direct and your concept was more interesting and better executed. Your metaphor stood out more and your multistory were tighter. All and all your bar was just better with a punch that connected much cleaner.

Therefore,

MVGT-STALIN
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic