Author
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: " MADE " [Full Album]
    Posted: 15 October 2016 at 3:33am
http://gtemusicstreaming.bandcamp.com/album/made

The album is here! Thanks for the support everyone. Enjoy.

GTE 2016
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 9:32pm
http://www.audiomack.com/album/elite-23/made

MADE is now available on Audiomack for streaming
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2016 at 11:48pm
Pretty dope overall. Alot of angles I never saw coming from you for example on the no lights track lmao... and on family reunions if you're going to sing you got to do it feeling you can hear if you are Restraining yourself because you're scared of embarrassing yourself. The quality is untouchable sounds studio quality. My favorite track was the ride with me track with mission. LA can say what they want about mission but he's a beast with melodies and the hooks(keep him around he has a great ear for hits). You are coming into your voice too not quite there but it'll be Ill when you do find it. The kanye influence is still prominent...especially in the cover art but we all out grow wanting to be like our idols once you reach a certain level. I give this project a 8 out of 10. Certain hooks seemed thought of on the spot and performed poorly but besides that verses and the beats were nice. Good job
I can only fall off in space...
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2016 at 12:31am
Thanks for the feed Doom, I appreciate it. Couldn't agree more about Mission as well, he's really coming out and making nothing but hits as of late. Glad I could get on him on at least 2 tracks
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2016 at 2:40pm
anymore feedback for this?
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2016 at 12:01pm
Sorry my bad,I said I'll kop this when it dropped (on the 21st),but missed that,got caught sleeping there,and talking about sleeping,not only there was i caught,but the site seems to of been caught sleeping to judging by the feedback smh,I can only apologise for myself,anyways there was yet another way I got caught sleeping,by
surprise of this album too,i managed as of yet to give this only one play at the
moment,(on the train to work) but rest assured it'll get more as I have to catch the
train home too,this was ripe the whole production down to contents vocab and
delivery was class,the contents were a joy to hear,the beats were fresh and well
laced so to speak,i'm definitely going to give this a few more whirls as it totally
has replay value,the track with Mission was splendid and like a harpoon (sharp
and catchy)...solid,real solid work man...peace.

ps..keep build the catalogue my man,as it's all about the catalogue..

Edited by Crimson Juice - 26 November 2016 at 12:07pm
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2016 at 10:10pm
yooo just got around to readin this. good looks dude
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2016 at 11:46pm
this got slept on, so let me bring it back up and give some feedback.

here is a review for the first 5 tracks. ill come back to feed second half of album.

No One Else
i like the beat and eveyrthing on this, i also enjoy the swagger you portray in the track. the only thing that didnt sit right is when the verse begins, it doesnt start in smoothly, you can tell you just started rapping a line. hard to explain what i mean, but for instance i talk a little before starting my rap and it makes my rap start smoother, then i just cut everything out before my rap and shift it over. otherwise you can tell when i start rapping easily. the emotional build up and change from the first to the second verse was dope. good job on that, adds character to the track.

family reunions
this song was dope, not somehting i expect from you. i really enjoyed the chorus of this track and how it was all composed, how you did the rapping on it, while letting the beat breathe enough. real solid job, the delivery on it all was good, i do think there is a bit more oomph in you that isnt shinning in your voice, sometimes its a matter of waiting for the right day that your voice just sits right, and you feel the emotion you are expressing in your lyrics. this is my favorite track hands down. the hook was fire. "how many..."

miles
i like how you did the echoing on your voice, neat trick. it adds an additional layer to the track itself. there is an extended gap in this track which i feel was too long. i do enjoy how you let your track breathe, but one of them is too long, and wouldve done well with some type of harmonizing or bridge or somehting to pull the listener along with.

No lights
i enjoyed this and how it sounds. you had some parts with dope slick rhyme schmes in the first verse that stood out. i like the voice you delivered the final verse in with, the keep it down part. dope job

Pharaoh Season
this beat was dope. it was interesting how it all came together and that mix of synthetic sounds in there. the mixing here was the one with most focus of them all it seemed like and it came out dope. mission did raw on the hook. your verse was dope, Haze has great mic presence. on this track who ever Red-B is, i think he shined on this track the most. he did great. my only qualms with this, i think all the verses went well together, and i loved the hook on its own... but i don't think it all meshed together fluently. seems like different pieces the hook doesn't match the content type of the verse. everything on its own was dope as fuck though. And actually, normally I don't care too much for your rapping but how you did at the end of the track before it ends was dope too (don't get my wrong, I think you kill hooks/chorus/bridges).

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2016 at 2:07am
glooks. fam reunions and pharaohs were the tracks i had the most fun making of all of my tracks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic