Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [1-2 Shit Creek] Rid vs Con vs Rut [wk12]
    Posted: 16 November 2016 at 3:47am
lets paddle boys...
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 4:19pm
I been built from skill n greatness, some kills are sick n heinous
I'll torture Console...But in comparison rids your'll be quick n painless

Cons soul/ console
#bananas
Ridley Squat View Drop Down
Street Team
Street Team

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 9-6-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ridley Squat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 11:13pm
Apparently, we only diss just 1 opponent ... then he didn't.
No shows so far have been : Kich, Fox, Jimmy, Exo, Law, Zin, BEANS, Skep, Vellum, Intrikit, BEANS, Jay, Ashley, BEANS, Slecht, DJ Flame, Hawksdevil, Droidian (not his fault), Slecht, and BEANS ... and almost all don't get to stay in ... except ...

Listen Rutter,
The League your rocking's great ... but I must be insistent ...
Please wipe the Bean juice off ya face and try and be consistent!
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2016 at 11:53pm
Concrete in shit creek is just dumb to start with, I been stomping em' calmly if I'm "in the same boat" as rid and rut, it's only cos I'm dumping their bodies!
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2016 at 1:18am

This vote has been accepted by a moderator.

Loved this shit creek battle
3 dope ass writers, heavyweight league performers throwing it down
I'm just gonna do me here and give 100 to the facts according to me!
Rutter throws back
Honestly I think you already know bruv.....the con/sole thing has too much mileage, so was gonna be hard to make work.. decent attempt though

Rip the spot
Humour/Insult/Recently Relevant with a dope sharp short sweet delivery and strong rhyming......That shit is hard to beat

Con served
Nice aggressive approach overall, plus good use of the shit creek theme to invoke visuals, just felt not directly going after either opponents held this back

Gotta vote Ridley here, he had the best bar in this match because displayed his verse with more classic battle elements than the others

Nice battle guys
Everybody had strong points here

Goryo. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 4-4-0
Form: LWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Goryo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2016 at 2:53pm

Rutter: Rhyming was on point. I think if you went with the Console play and added more depth instead of the dig at Ridley the bar would've hit more effectively. It lost momentum towards the end for me.

Rid: It was nice and personal. Almost felt like you were scolding him. It was also a creative way to make a Beans nameplay with it being relevant to current events.

Con: As usual we have smooth flow and rhymes. I appreciate the humour in your approach and the way you can add depth to the most simple angles. A nice little dig at your opponents.

Overall: Everyone came correct with rhymes and flow and we saw 3 different styles of punch. I'm gonna go with Concrete though cause the bar had every element I appreciate when it comes to punchlines. Ridley wasn't far off and his had a little more ... sass behind it. But I preferred Concrete's angle and the way he disrespected both using the 'shit creek' play.

Vote - Concrete
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2016 at 1:26am

rut, I will say im a bit disappointed here. you have been one of the most consistent in the league with nice hard bars, but I felt as if you dropped the ball here... slick rhymes, but nothing beyond that.

rid, your exo is longer than your bar... and that after you made it super small font... but none the less... in regards to the bar, it was a jab, no haymaker. altho it carries a lot of truth, as beans has no showed once again, and that's the second time against me in the 1-2 league... so bonus points for it ending up being a extra fresh situation (albeit not known at the time of posting).

con... damn man, you have been hot this whole time in the league and you did not disappoint here. I loved the continuation of the theme, making that your concept for the bar and how you were able to change the perception of why this si occurring. what made this extra strong was the fact that in this case you bodied them both... and your in shit creek, and you will make it out after dumping the bodies.

vote: con
SiQ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SiQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2016 at 3:49am

1St off i gotta say this was a dope 3way battle!!!

Rut- cool bar, but the outdated wordplay made it less impact full

Rid- funny bar but it was only towards 1 opponent.

Con- dope fukin bar bro. I loved how u tied in the title of this battle "shit creek" and directed it towards both opponents!!! Nicely done, sir.

Vote- con
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic