Author
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Counter Offensive" - Trizzy Tre ft. Rude
    Posted: 20 November 2016 at 3:54pm

- Rude -

This is a Far Cry from a Counter-Strike, even ya vests'll shred when I test this lead
We leaving Ghosts on the Battlefield,  once the quest is read, you're Left 4 Dead
no Redeption just Hardlines, answering the Call of Duty on the Homefront
usually in the zone but, the Borderlands are Doomed, especially when the drones hunt
We're bringing BioShocks and Bulletstorms, something that you couldn't warn 
the hit markers will chip armor, that Half-Life is Over,watch - yall Zombies in a crooked form
sloppy if you stood in swarms, The Black Ops'll crack tops  copied from the book of Bourne
Godly - so you should be scorned, the Warfare is too Advance, so when your Crysis calls
to fight this brawl, you ain't even Met(D)roid, you'll be Dishonered before this Titan Fall

- Trizzy Tre -

In battle my fist heartless, bomb'in first none can disarm it...
Spit's retarded, ...Order ur Death next choke slam ur drill sergeant!!
Shots of a marksmen! Any King I'll smash through their shit...
Only Emperor u mimic is the one in 300 with his back to the pit!
U lackin the wit defending a counter attack you'll get double tapped...
What the fuck is that? ...means put u in a box, fuck ur bubble wrap!
Think Fetty Wap, all I need is the Right Vision n killings an obsession..
Ur verses aint fly when I've got more Deadly Drops than a 9/11 heaven!!
Should I mention we beef with anyone? Ur future's all bloodshed...
I've left more bodies on the field then college football upsets!!
Empire's Counter Offensive orchestrate this murder is beautiful...
Cuz when u kill every verse least we could do is attend it's funeral!!

EMPIRE.
Rude View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-2-0
Form: LWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2016 at 4:45pm
dope verse Trizz, I almost forgot about this, no idea how I ended up only doing 9 lines either lol
Glad to see this up
alicewonder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 2-1-2
Form: WWLNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alicewonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2016 at 12:59am
This was an interesting collab, to say the least.

Rude -
It's great to see you employing a different approach here. I really loved the consistent references, although I'm unfortunately not familiar with all of them, such as the Crysis one, I think all of them were relevant in contributing to the overall battle theme here. And it's also a very refreshing, literal take on it which made your verse even more interesting. I really enjoyed this, and the book of Bourne bit was one of the highlights to me, along with the impeccable scheme, especially in the 'BioShocks' segment. I'd just wish for it to be a bit longer, maybe with a continuation of the aforementioned scheme. But of course that's just preference. A thoroughly great read, per usual.

Trizzy -

I haven't seen a verse from you for a while now so this was really nice to see. I always enjoy the very direct a d rather entertaining tone in your approach, and this was quite similar. There were a lot of highlights, especially towards your middle segment, such as the 300 and the college football reference which were formulated in a quite original way. The ending bar was also a pretty good, strong closer. And your scheme is usually very consistent which makes for an overall smooth read throughout.

Overall, this was a really enjoyable, great crew collab. Looking forward to reading more.

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2016 at 1:43am
Empire in the building

rude
yeah!! 'd consider myself a moderate gamer but i still caught on to the references. schemes and flow really made it work. How u cram them wordplay into the piece while maintaining the flow was elite level imo. this was my fav segment:

"We're bringing BioShocks and Bulletstorms, something that you couldn't warn 
the hit markers will chip armor, that Half-Life is Over,watch - yall Zombies in a crooked
 form"

that was fire! The way u play with Overwatch was crazy ha!

my ninja trizzy
good to see u droppin again, brutha. As usual, the swag and flow was something else. You know a verse is entertaining when u WISH the shit was longer lol. that last line was definitely boss shit right there, man. 

overall excellent read guys. AAgain i've always love these swag/flow type verses. think im gonna do one too lol

Dhess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dhess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2016 at 7:40am
1st Verse is clever with the game-plays and refrences, throughout.  Flows nice.  Nailed the vocab.  Pretty dope so far.
The 'Drones' bar stood out, for me; smooth first line with the transition-rhyme as well as the end rhyme. Tight formulation right there, yo.
Multies are formed nicely and don't flow forced. Dope, actually.  Props on that.

2nd Verse I'm feeling the rhyme scheme, there.  Cool cool. Chose a nice contrast to verse 1.
Flow is okay.  Fewer syllables, I dig that. Imagery isn't as clean as verse 1 BUT the choice in end rhymes is extra clever imo, thinking more out-of-the-box. The cuss words kind of threw me off for a moment, seeing how verse 1 hadn't set that tone, but nothing wrong with them. Perhaps that's what this piece was going for, too; a mood-changer, which fits the title of this drop like a glove. lol
Nice end-rhyme multies, also.

Collectively? Not too bad of a collaboration.  I was expecting more game-play and references from verse 2 but enjoyed this drop, aside from that.  :)
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2016 at 10:00pm
Thanks for the feed....

Rude, dope verse well done. I was feelin your angle to the verse and how you attacked this collabo.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2016 at 11:02pm
Rude..

Yep the game references came thick and fast,and to be fair you did well in keeping
in theme throughout your verse,quite creative on the whole and a good concept to
run with,as i love to play online games and know almost all you mentioned and the
in play references,there is a gripe i have though,well a niggle really and it was the fact that this was so near to being fluid,there were some wording issues near the end,from black ops'll crack tops to the reversed advance warfare,something there just seemed off,but this is just me being picky here because the verse was so good I felt I had to
mention that,and another thing,how could you miss out the best game ever, Gears Of
War,anyways well done here enjoyed the read..peace.

Trizzy..

I liked this battle orientated piece,a good self/crew hype drop here,plus it flowed well too,you took a completely different contrast compared to Rude which worked well as
a combined effort,i also liked how direct your piece was,kind of showed that you was focused mixed with aggression,plus it had a certain sprite about it aswell,and for me
it had a quirky feel to it on the whole,that made it vibrant really,so props there,your ending rhymes were good bedfellows too,obsession/heaven, beautiful/funeral,to hash out a few,all I need all an enjoyable read as well as collab..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2016 at 1:48pm
"sloppy if you stood in swarms, The Black Ops'll crack tops  copied from the book of Bourne"
Rude this shit right here was dumb tough. I liked how you stayed consistent through your verse and incorporating video game references in every damn bar. Pretty cool shit especially because it is easy to have those concepts fall flat. I think you executed it really well and opened the piece up clean. 

"I've left more bodies on the field then college football upsets!!"
Trizzle, whats good my dude? You delivery was very aggressive. I dug that shit. The line above is typical you with the sports metas. Shit was a real nice punchline. Delivery was that of battle form and really gave this piece some fierceness. Way to close it out bruh.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2016 at 9:56pm
Thanks fellas...

Yo iLL we gotta do a collabo soon man..
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2016 at 5:11pm

- Rude -

Quote This is a Far Cry from a Counter-Strike, even ya vests'll shred when I test this lead
We leaving Ghosts on the Battlefield,  once the quest is read, you're Left 4 Dead

Normally, when I read pop references involving video games in a rap verse I'm not a fan. Typically they come off as being trite and kind of wack. However, I'd be damned if you didn't make it work here. Nice wordplay to kick things off.

Quote no Redeption just Hardlines, answering the Call of Duty on the Homefront
usually in the zone but, the Borderlands are Doomed, especially when the drones hunt
We're bringing BioShocks and Bulletstorms, something that you couldn't warn 
the hit markers will chip armor, that Half-Life is Over,watch - yall Zombies in a crooked form
sloppy if you stood in swarms, The Black Ops'll crack tops  copied from the book of Bourne

Dope sequence of 'in and out' flow mixed with an impressive array of wordplay that not only works as an avalanche of game titles, but more importantly it's cohesive within the content itself.

Quote Godly - so you should be scorned, the Warfare is too Advance, so when your Crysis calls
to fight this brawl, you ain't even Met(D)roid, you'll be Dishonered before this Titan Fall

I was waiting for it to be dull or fall off, but nope. You had other plans and kept it fresh and intense the entire way through. This was an excellent display of lyrical prowess. Entertaining as well. Great verse, Rude. You did your thing.

- Trizzy Tre -

Quote In battle my fist heartless, bomb'in first none can disarm it...
Spit's retarded, ...Order ur Death next choke slam ur drill sergeant!!

Digging the battle rap setup and flow. The last line made me crack a smile. Pure aggression straight out the gate.

Quote Shots of a marksmen! Any King I'll smash through their shit...
Only Emperor u mimic is the one in 300 with his back to the pit!

Cool reference. Nicely worded. And dope imagery. Oh, and, shit's kind of funny. You got me nodding along and cheesing as I read this, bro. LoL.

Quote U lackin the wit defending a counter attack you'll get double tapped...
What the fuck is that? ...means put u in a box, fuck ur bubble wrap!
Think Fetty Wap, all I need is the Right Vision n killings an obsession..
Ur verses aint fly when I've got more Deadly Drops than a 9/11 heaven!!
Should I mention we beef with anyone? Ur future's all bloodshed...
I've left more bodies on the field then college football upsets!!

You're a comedian on the slick. I don't know if it's the weed I'm token or the words your wrote, but either way this shit got me trippin'. Entertaining stuff.

Quote Empire's Counter Offensive orchestrate this murder is beautiful...
Cuz when u kill every verse least we could do is attend it's funeral!!

Dope!

Damn, you two fucks showed up to show out. This was heavy from start to finish. I'd love to criticize or throw just at little shade y'alls way, but that would just make me a bitch made hater cause there is really not much to critique. Shit wasn't deep or poetic. But it sure was entertaining.

Great collab! Much props!

Peace.

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2016 at 1:41am
Amazing breakdown Self...always appreciate your feed man. Much respect on the looks...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic