Author
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member Introduction
    Posted: 06 December 2016 at 9:59pm
This is the thread that all brand new members can take the time to introduce themselves... so, go ahead!
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 10:16pm
Allow me to reintroduce my self, my name is H4ZE!!
Lmfao had to reference some jayz 😂😂

But yoo whats up everyone!? I go by H4ZE on here, that used to be my stage name but I changed it a while back because I felt like the name H4ZE had a stoner vibe and even though I do smoke a lil bud from time to time it didn't fit the type of music I make or my personality at all. So, my stage name is now Dark Sky. You can find me on instagram, twitter, soundcloud and youtube @darkskymuzik
I've been doing this shit for some time now, I wrote my first rap when I was 8 but never did it again till I was about 11. Started looking online for places to get feedback and found a wedbsite called lyricalthreats and used that for a while till I tried looking it up oneday and it no longer existed. But I started searching again and found this. Posted a whole bunch of OMs and worked on my writing skills on here for about a year then eventually got into audio and ended up getting some equipment and now I've been rocking the mic for a few years!! So I do have a good amount of experience even though im only 17 lmao... Oh yeah... new mixtape on the 1st of January 😏
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 10:29pm
Well my name is Elite. I either go by Elite, The Elite, or EL1TE. Doesn't matter to me. wrote my very first song when I was around 7 or 8 years old, and when I was 11 I decided to take rap seriously. At almost 16, its rare that ive ever stopped. In total, since I was 1 years old I have released 8 projects (most of which aren't online anymore). If you are a fan of mine, you will know that I never release 2 projects that sound the same stylistically.... that being said, I'm turning into a more R&B/Pop/Rock direction that hip hop with my next album, "Starfire". I'm not easily dissable either, ask h4ze lmao. all in all that's about it
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 11:28pm
Well y'all know me as Lord Puente. I've been into rap and hip hop since 1st or 2nd grade. My parents where divorced before I was born, and only saw my pops every other weekend, lived at my moms but she was always working and would get home around 7ish, so needless to say what my brother and I did was not being supervised. We listened and watched what we wanted and since he was older I got Ito rap very young. My grandma raised me but she didn't speak English so that didn't matter either lol.

I actually never rapped until just 3-4 years ago. I had no knowledge on rapping and got into a website called rapping manual which is fantastic for learning to rap, insane amount of tutorials on everything and rapper analysis of quatrains. The sites community section died about 1 and a half years later and at the time I was one of the top people there and had quickly outgrown the site. I then rapped in my own for about a year to year and a half, and to be honest I stopped growing as a rapper after my initial first year on that site.

I started here less than 6 months ago and learned how to string multis together quickly by reading hundreds of open mics here.

In the last 6 mo my skill has grown tremendously.

I purchased a mix about a year ago but don't record much in last 6 mo because I quickly realized that mixing/mastering is imo more difficult than rapping.

I do tend to lean towards heavy flows and rhyme schemes now as I've developed much more as a writer. Ive been invited to a crew before but turned it down because I was looking for a crew that would help me grow in the audio aspect along with provide the motivation to record my verses.

I recently have had a bit of a rough patch and just started a new career last week but I have been catching up on past bills and debts and haven't focused on this for last month or two.

Just now getting back as I get my bearing straight, very excited to join this as haze is actually one of my fave audio heads here along with check. And then the fact that elite is dope at mixing and mastering along with making his own music. Excited about the opportunity to learn grow and collab!
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2016 at 11:30pm
Btw I'm from USA, live in Tallahassee fl, of Cuban discent. Born n raised In Miami, 25 years if age
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 1:44am
good shit, Puente....

btw everyone

please welcome Afterdeath to the family!!
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 3:04am
wut up AD
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 3:19am
welcome to the crew AD
afterdeath View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2016 at 7:57pm
Thanks Guys!
Im looking forward to working with you all.

Im from Metro Detroit.
I been writing soildly for a few years now. Makeing beats for over a year.
I have no musical training, so im self taught. I practice on the altosax, drums and piano.
Looking to share info and go UP!
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2016 at 3:48pm
Everybody...

Please welcome Sky Scrapur to our crew!!!
afterdeath View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2016 at 5:19pm
Werd up brother! Welcome
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2016 at 5:29pm
welcome to the crew
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 4:43pm
Thanks for the welcome
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 7:55pm
Welcome to the crew bro.
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 8:13pm
Thanks bro
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic