Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Contract - Lord Puente
    Posted: 17 December 2016 at 4:52pm
-

The Contract

I’m smooth with the melody, I’m on a different pedigree
vernacular complexity and flow be both my specialties
forget all of my recipes, forget that there’s a chef in me
all that came in secondly, I’m back to normal tendencies

peeps gave me credit cuz I spit my writs so tastefully
rap be a business so i built my business sensibly
everything collected i invested it tenaciously
all y’all gainin’ interest, got me building up my equity

you nothing but a mortal while I’m bringing that longevity
they said we couldn't cure death,  I found the fuckin’ remedy
I’m fearless front of enemies, ain’t no fear for death you see,
there ain’t a need for breath in me, i do this all so breathlessly,

flexin’ all this weaponry gon’ make you see my devilry
blow your fuckin’ head off, like lee did to Kennedy
all you fuckers best believe this verse right here’s a guarantee
I’m bound by the contract and I’ve underwritten tons of these

Signed, Lord p, 12/17, Peace!

-

Goryo. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 4-4-0
Form: LWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Goryo. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2016 at 11:15pm
I like the style, it's a really fun one to read. Fun one to listen to as well so definitely something for an audio if you're not considering it already. I dunno if I'm just tired and talking shit but I was getting a Jadakiss vibe at some parts, just that type of swagger which is always a plus. So yeah flow and rhyme placements were on point, and props for keeping consistent to the end without forcing multis or writing shitty lines just to keep it going. It's a shame you had the pic of Hennessy without using it as a rhyme though lol. If I had to choose a favourite section it would probably be the third but to be honest the whole thing kept to the same standard and it was balanced out nice. Keep at it.
Rameez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 22-40-4
Form: NWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rameez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 1:31am
I like the wording and the rhyming you did.. it's more like a self hyped verse which is an ok thing but not the best. Looking at your verse you got the skills and it's best if write topical or battle verse.
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 4:47pm
hey bud, just returning the feedback 

really nice verse here. . a bit braggadocio but layered under that tightly knitted rhyme scheme and vocabulary. The image definitely lends a personal touch and with the theme you had going on in this written. A signature to ones own craft haha. . very enjoyable read. Keep that pen moving  
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2016 at 12:56am
Dope picture! I like the entire presentation. It feels proper and creates a certain motif when reading -- it's atmospheric. Lyrically, you had some solid lines thrown into the mix like the interest/equality play. That was nice. Rhythmically, the strong "E" sound kept the flow pretty smooth. This would translate into audio really easily. Good stuff, LP. Peace.
Deathona💎 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Deathona💎 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2017 at 4:00pm
DaYum fuUuUUk, the hennY bottle in the picture too xD too fucking OG that flow WAs Vicious af your vocab is squeaky clean ma duude really ain't got much to say here doe ,

Saw you on tha coment so said i have to check you out, your crazy good .

Is recycling your older lyrics seen as tabo Lordp?
Deathona💎 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Deathona💎 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2017 at 4:02pm
PS I dunnu why I see king crooked/ Vinnie paz in them
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2017 at 4:11pm
Yea, don't go feeding old ish. Click forum tab and feed newer shit on the open mic tab and audio mic tab. Go feed things on the first pages of those to sections
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 12:50am
This was pretty dope.  I liked how you kept the same rhyme scheme thru out.  I thought the flow would falter but it didn't.  This would be a dope audio to the right beat.   This reminds me of CHAIN'S style the way he keeps the same ending rhyme.  Shit if you can do it then do it.  I would of liked to see some mixed shit in there.  Step out the box a little but overall this was a nice piece.   

Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2017 at 1:30am
Appreciate the feed exo. This been a minute, normally I like to switch up the rhyme are add a bunch of internals. Sometimes I just get caught in a rift and ride it out. I just go with the flow, what ever comes to thought goes to pen.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic