Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JACK HAMMER [WD7]
    Posted: 17 December 2016 at 8:22pm
My writtens are a mirage of sanguine depravity
That detonate on you like onomatopoeia. Veracity.
That boom bap, rat-a-tat-tat, that rips fast to puncture you
Old school fronting dude, like a placard reading "pulchritude"
This shit's so advanced it's like a relic of the future
Tryna stem this flow'll need more than a tourniquet or a suture
This bitch somewhere between Bernadette n Medusa
More a big bang theory than a threat to the legend of Cuba
Yeah, it's all click bait, takes more than a hammer to sway me
That shit ain't a fair fight like when the Japs get a hanker for whaling
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2016 at 9:35pm
Whoa,this was nice in a few ways,one for answering JH diss towards you,and two because you've kicked off the WD7,this was a nice comeback I thought,creative too
as not only does it serve as a reply,it also serves this challenge well aswell,(2 with 1
stone springs to mind here),this was nicely done on the whole,I thought you used the
key words really well and coherent too,using his own claims against him was a ripe touch,the plays in this drop are also solid,I'll hash out some of the highlights soon,i
definitely like the angles and concept within this piece,and the title is befitting with
the matter at hand,all whilst keeping a constant vibe and rock steady flow classic..

" That boom bap, rat-a-tat-tat, that rips fast to puncture you
This shit's so advanced it's like a relic of the future"

"Tryna stem this flow'll need more than a tourniquet or a suture
More a big bang theory than a threat to the legend of Cuba"

Them short lines were a welcome boost too,made for an effortless read and only
aided this piece further,"when the Japs get a hanker for whaling" that added a cool
emotion that fits this drop,because of his desire to get at you,well answer there,this was a nice read overall,more so for its duel purpose as I stated at the start,enjoyed
the read here Cuba considering the creative edge you brought along..ripe,real ripe.
peace.   

"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
HI-Z View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Alter Egos
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HI-Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 1:01am
Damn Jack well done this in my opinion is your best work as of yet all the I need to battle to be good stuff is bs bro just keep doing you.
Your use of the provided words was great and props for being the first to tackle the challenge(to my knowledge). I have the feeling that you might not be quite as new to the site as you originally lead on. What with you referring to Scotty's servers in your raint and the ease at wich you navigate the site. But more power to ya, catch ya later
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 2:45am
^^this was written by Cuba, bro, lol!

HI-Z View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Alter Egos
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote HI-Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 8:21am
Lmao well that makes more sense, I gotta chill out on the bud before I post reply's sorry Cuba for the mishap lol well done bro. I was thinking Damn jacks got some skills lmfao but na its just Cuba doing his thing.

Edited by HI-Z - 18 December 2016 at 8:27am
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 10:48am
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2016 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by HI-Z HI-Z wrote:

Damn Jack well done this in my opinion is your best work as of yet all the I need to battle to be good stuff is bs bro just keep doing you.
Your use of the provided words was great and props for being the first to tackle the challenge(to my knowledge). I have the feeling that you might not be quite as new to the site as you originally lead on. What with you referring to Scotty's servers in your raint and the ease at wich you navigate the site. But more power to ya, catch ya later

HI-Z....Lol bro....Smh

Anyways...Cuba it was dope. This quick verse displayed your strong wording and vocab usage. The first two bars were tough kept it with some clever plays.

Good shit
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2016 at 5:58pm
Quote That boom bap, rat-a-tat-tat, that rips fast to puncture you
Tryna stem this flow'll need more than a tourniquet or a suture

^Flow+Aggression+Humor+Pop Cultur=Fire!

Also, I like how you threw in "suture" from a previous WD challenge. And that relic/future line was sick.

Good shit Cubes.

Peace...

daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2016 at 8:30pm
This was nice Cubez. Flow was on point, use of vocab giving is well used and your delivery is always cocky on a higher level. This was dope. Enjoyed....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This shit was advanced lmfao

-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2017 at 4:24am
My writtens are a mirage of sanguine depravity
Ha!!! You fucker! When I first approached this WD I already knew you had the opener of openers. Using Mirage before the actual description? Totally in and out of existence shit. DOOOPE!
That detonate on you like onomatopoeia. Veracity.
That boom bap, rat-a-tat-tat, that rips fast to puncture you
Again! Using the positive as a negative....dope. That's ^^^outside the box shit.
I want everyone to ponder this phrase "Relic of the Future". Do you realize how futuristic you have to be to be a relic of the future? At least that's how it struck me. Yup
Tryna stem this flow'll need more than a tourniquet or a suture<---All in ya Doc resident Bag ha ha! Dope
Yeah, it's all click bait, takes more than a hammer to sway me
That shit ain't a fair fight like when the Japs get a hanker for whaling  
You know you goin to stereotype hell for that lol. But it was clean. I can see you had a lot of fun with this set of WD words that's what made it so nice.   

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2017 at 8:24pm
Haha...I'm like, 3 words first line, take that shit you mfers!! 
KrisKartel718 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KrisKartel718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 7:36pm
Nice Work Cuba great display of word play and intelligence This Piece wasn't simple at all. I would love to hear you actually spit that one day. 
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2017 at 11:28pm
Appreciate the feedback...just in case you were wondering, this relates to this challenge:

http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/word-drop-7_topic44146.html

There are others that are 'stickied' at the top of the Open Mic board. This one was just a fun little entry in kind of semi-reply to a guy called Jack Hammer who did a random diss at me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic