Author
Ridley Squat View Drop Down
Street Team
Street Team

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 9-6-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ridley Squat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [WD#7] Hippie Chick
    Posted: 23 December 2016 at 9:13pm
HIPPIE CHICK -or- "DEMONSTRATION OF AFFECTION"
Word Drop 7 was brought to you by the words: Relic, Depravity, Detonate, Mirage, Pulchritude, Whale, Placard, Onomatopoeia, Tourniquet and Sanguine

They say that our methods are a relic from the damn past

And that such depravity ain't welcome in their backyards

'bout to detonate the tear gas when I notice at the vanguard a mirage of such pulchritude ... I totally gotta bang hard!

'SAVE THE FUCKING WHALES' was the slogan on her placard

So I sidled through, once I'd removed my labcoat and my lanyard

She got that Boom! ... she was hotter than a thousand degrees

And on-a-matter-peer related, she was outa my league

Her name was Tawny Kay so I knew she'd wind up tight with me

And my heart just sang-when she said she'd spend some time with me

But reduced me to blubber when she left & said goodbye to me ...... will she ever get the irony?

alicewonder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 2-1-2
Form: WWLNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alicewonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2016 at 12:08am
This was a quite entertaining read, which is always one of the highlights of your work. 
I really enjoyed your rather creative approach on the given words, 'on-a-matter-peer' and 'Tawny Kay' being a the stand out examples here. I also though that the incorporation of the picture give this approach a very original tone, without being 'overly done'. I appreciate the rather straightforward, 'simple story' coupled with the very unconventional narrative. A quite humorous approach overall. Nice work. 
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2017 at 5:11am
Bro!! I was already entertained by the presentation alone lmaooo!

"mirage of such pulchritude ... I totally gotta bang hard!"
^^That's that pimp shit bruh lol

Aint gonna lie ...I had to google Lanyard. When I seen what is was I died laughin. Some shit my homie would say just to get fools thinkin lol.

Anyhow this was very humorous and fun. interesting ways of using the WD words and just making it easy and entertaining.

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2017 at 10:02am
Yeah i liked this,you did some nice flips on the key words here I thought,which came
off as creative really,also liked how you used the word tourniquet and onomatopoeie
too,all done in your trademark style,(rhyme blended with humour),although this had a
simple vibe to it it did nothing but enhance this piece really,as it kept this clean and
clutter free so to speak,which in turn also aided the overall flow,and the fact you went
for a story based piece also was a highlight in itself,as to do a story in 10 lines is no
easy feat,so props there,an enjoyable and well thoughtout drop on the whole,nice read..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2017 at 10:03am
Yeah i liked this,you did some nice flips on the key words here I thought,which came
off as creative really,also liked how you used the word tourniquet and onomatopoeie
too,all done in your trademark style,(rhyme blended with humour),although this had a
simple vibe to it it did nothing but enhance this piece really,as it kept this clean and
clutter free so to speak,which in turn also aided the overall flow,and the fact you went
for a story based piece also was a highlight in itself,as to do a story in 10 lines is no
easy feat,so props there,an enjoyable and well thoughtout drop on the whole,nice
read..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic