Author
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Brotha Goose Brotha Goose wrote:

Exo can always get a hold of me offsite, II just hope he never gets a hold of me to say he's backing out of next year's trip.....ya Exo that's a jab at you buddy lol

What's up fam?
Massive scoop having you in the IC,
HOPE YOU BEEN KEEPING SAFE Gotta be EASY quoting you fam! You know when we collaborate heads roll,
Don't Exo tripping too soon
Lola
Respect my main

Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 11:44pm
Ya brother been good, had our west coast trip with Manc and Levy420 last April SHIT Was crazy! Anyway this should be fun I'm looking forward to it. You already know if you feel like a collab my inbox is only 81% full haha. Better stop spamming Law's thread though my wrists still hurt from the last time super mod had to slap the cuffs on (no homo) lol peace
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2017 at 1:06am
Meh its fine keeps it bumped lol. 

@spume I am discussing what to do about the Jaz-cat to the street team and other mods as I don't want to just disregard the rules. However, I would rather not have one of alice and stalin kicked out for someone that hasn't been on in week and will likely no show. Also, I am giving you access to the site discussion forums to help out with the mag and some stuff regarding IC. You'll see the posts about it. 
Go my Minions!

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2017 at 4:39am
@goose have a little too much tonight buddy?...thats okay...wait till its the squad all in one vehicle going to all the bars....I already met with Manc in person...yall know what the fucking crazy deal is

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2017 at 2:18pm
After some discussion and consideration. Any sign ups past the 32 mark will be reserved for first round no shows. The last time I ran this tournament we had plenty of battlers over 16 and prelims seemed necessary. At this point in time, just have 1 prelim battle is a bit pointless. 

Although, I'd love for everyone to show up. With 32 battlers there is likely going to be a no show and the reserves or reserve spot so far will come in handy. 
Go my Minions!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2017 at 2:07pm
There isn't much time left to sign up for the reserve spots. Once it starts there is no more sign ups even for reserve as I do not want folks getting free rides later in the tournament just cause they were able to fill in. 
Go my Minions!

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2017 at 5:45pm
Alice is out due to no showing last 2 rounds of Topical Twist and will be replaced by Que. If she is able to commit to showing in this tourney she will go as first reserve.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by The Law The Law wrote:

There isn't much time left to sign up for the reserve spots. Once it starts there is no more sign ups even for reserve as I do not want folks getting free rides later in the tournament just cause they were able to fill in. 

After thinking about it. The reserve sign up cut off day will be April 5th when the verses are due. They will be allowed to enter in round 1 to fill in if we have any no shows. There will be no reserve fill ins in the future rounds however. 
Go my Minions!

BN.Bedlam View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BN.Bedlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 7:27pm
damn this looks fun, I signed up too late!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic