Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Schematic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Schematic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Lycantropic Life
    Posted: 21 April 2017 at 8:22am
The wolf man appears walking out of the jungle after Years in Segregation
His Barely Aging still undergoing the primal Stages of Mutation
The moonlight rays causing in him a Strange Sensation
Possessed by the unruly crave he begins Covering your Face with Abrasions
The rage inside doubles upon Hearing your Fading Inhalations
Absorbed by his Godly Chakras His main focus is to Completely Berate and Decapitation
Dragging your stanking carcass pass the gloomy cave to Feast on your Brain as Compensation
A Wierd Abomination prized by Sorcerers that manipulate his actions by chanting Satanic Mantras during Daily Meditation
Addicted to Pain and Mutilation his blood is riddled with malicious Plagues and Infestation
A single drop can cause pernicious souls Facing Devastation to commense a Phase of Reencarnation
Down to the molecular level Entire Frame Regeneration Rib cage is a prison of fire that Enslaves a Generation
With lyrics like these Bring the Devil to Life Stabbing the eyes with Pieces of Metal or Knife
Humongous claws Sever ya Ties have you Shredded like Fries
Lungs exhale Deadly Demise consuming legion of angels releasing dangerous Tides of poisonous Stench in the Skies
His skin is hard as diamonds Cloaked in Darkness Quick to react Undenying Uncontrollable Madness
The king of gore reciding deep in the core of Unexplorable Aparthreids
Engaging the Prey with Viciously Tenacity Turining their day into Serious Catastrophe
When he begins to ferociously Feast on them Gradually
Ever since billions of years ago my transformation is in tune with Cycles of the Moon,
Paintly waiting Daylight for everything to become frightful and Shadowy Soon,
Spiteful Doom there is no need to put a Rival in Tomb,
Mutual Muscles and Skeletal System mutating through the Spectacular Phases,
Olfaction keener than the average Human Elevating undergoing Glandular Changes,
Polymorphing Capsular Cases from Supernatural Races,
Ocular Glazes Trance you like Arcane Incantations from Oracular Mages with Scapular Braces,
aim to wipe out all Granular Traces inside these Triangular Mazes,
Look deep into my eyes and when you See the Spark you Been Marked,
My deligh begins every night when the skies get Real Dark,
They find my victim Stipped in Parts with Incomplete Hearts,
My Cranium is harder than Uranium Walls, Jaws are Hackers like Titanium Saws,
Pack of wolves that scared to Brawl Only Gaze in Awe as i'm Feasting on Brains Raw,
A Wes Kraven Forsaken Existence getting buffer and buffer got them Scared like some Chickens,
Licking lips after Each meal getting rougher , See me and escape just to appear Quaking and Stricken,
Vividlly Swift, A close encounter leaves you looking like being thrown on top of Blades Gyrating and Spinning,
Butchering Massive Bulls including stupid mastives too for exposing their Mean Bark,
My claws are sharper than Jagged Cleats to Slaughter and Chop Meat...
http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/rapper-t-vs-schematic-horrorcore-02_topic45919.html
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2017 at 1:41pm
...contribute to the site and you will receive the same.
Blood Eclipse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Pending

Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blood Eclipse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2017 at 5:31pm
Man.. You never dissapoints.. You are the reason I joined this site at first.
I wish to battle you 1 day
Schematic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Schematic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2017 at 5:34am
Thanks I am glad you read it its an Honor writing with people like Enigma who invited me here in the first place. If i am the reason you joined the site i guess thats enough cpntribution to the site dont you think Ill Scriptures? Instead of being a sored hater why don't you contribite to verses like mine? I was invited here by the best and contribute by reading most of the material posted boy you know nothing about my work in other sites
http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/rapper-t-vs-schematic-horrorcore-02_topic45919.html
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2017 at 6:17am
Hello.

Posts like ^ that aren't going to do you any good. It's a bad look that will only further deter people from giving you feedback. You're creating an image for yourself as someone who doesn't contribute yet expects something in return for nothing. I've gone through your past feedback and had to look back quite awhile to find something I'd consider 'good' feedback.

When I see you have provided some decent feedback to other writers I will break this down.

I'm happy to have you on this site but you're going to need to put some effort in if you'd like to see results in return. 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2017 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Schematic Schematic wrote:

Thanks I am glad you read it its an Honor writing with people like Enigma who invited me here in the first place. If i am the reason you joined the site i guess thats enough cpntribution to the site dont you think Ill Scriptures? Instead of being a sored hater why don't you contribite to verses like mine? I was invited here by the best and contribute by reading most of the material posted boy you know nothing about my work in other sites

Really my last post on here as I don't want to spam your thread. I will say, no one cares about your work on another site nor does anyone care about who invited you. What we do care about is your contribution to the site. Small or large. Small being that you've taken time to read peoples pieces and giving more than a couple lines of feedback. Large being that plus contributing to the magazine and voting in correctly in tournaments. 
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2017 at 1:58pm
Good post homie, everything flowed well and stuck to the topic. Was impressed that even with the complex word play you didn't drift in different directions. 
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
Schematic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Schematic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 8:48pm
This factual Dude is a Lame ama leave his brains Splatterd in Two in the Lanes then have him dragged Through the Flames

He said "Really my last post on here as I don't want to spam your thread" but thats exactly what he did right there sounding like a who just Hit his Head
You wouldn't know a bloody flow if you was Pissing Red
Also said "no one cares about your work on Another Site" You are the Saddest Type you sit around all day talking about giving assistance or who has the Whackest Writes
Your text got flow but lack in deliverance you never Ravage Mics Roll along with your Faggot Dykes caz in the real world you are as high as Average Kites!
nor does anyone care about who invited you." You will never be famous beyond this Site its True your tongue sticks to more dicks than Crazy Glue,
I can no longer stand You and your Lonesome Stupid Appearance you Turned out to be a bigger party pooper than Oldschool Parents,
Well this is my wonderland land and you are not the Fairest!
"What we do care about is your contribution to the site. Small or large." This is your execution Bow down to your Paps da Sarge,
"Small being that you've taken time to read peoples pieces" If you were behind my iris you would know for sure you Stupid Fuck,
Ghoulish Pup ama take some tridents and slash you right Through the Gut, You don't spark many people's intrest in other words you Truly Suck,
"and giving more than a couple lines of feedback" Oh my forever underground half hearted spastic artist When will you Release Track?
Respects to those that read and keep quiet instead of commenting a whole bunch of garbage when he couldn't have just given a kind compliment. Sometimes a compliment is worth more than a feedback like in this case

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 9:02pm

This factual Dude is a Lame ama leave his brains Splatterd in Two in the Lanes then have him dragged Through the Flames

He said "Really my last post on here as I don't want to spam your thread" but thats exactly what he did right there sounding like a who just Hit his Head
Also said "no one cares about your work on Another Site" You are the Saddest Type you sit around all day talking about giving assistance or who has the Whackest Writes
Your text got flow but lack in deliverance you never Ravage Mics Roll along with your Faggot Dykes caz in the real world you are as high as Average Kites!
nor does anyone care about who invited you." You will never be famous beyond this Site its True your tongue sticks to more dicks than Crazy Glue,
I can no longer stand You and your Lonesome Stupid Appearance you Turned out to be a bigger party pooper than Oldschool Parents,
"What we do care about is your contribution to the site. Small or large." This is your execution Bow down to your Paps da Sarge,
"Small being that you've taken time to read peoples pieces" If you were behind my iris you would know for sure you Stupid Fuck,
Ghoulish Pup ama take some tridents and slash you right Through the Gut, You don't spark many people's intrest in other words you Truly Suck,
"and giving more than a couple lines of feedback" Oh my forever underground half hearted spastic artist When will you Release Track?
Respects to those that read and keep quiet instead of commenting a whole bunch of garbage when he couldn't have just given a kind compliment. Sometimes a compliment is worth more than a feedback like in this case

why do I even try LOL
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2017 at 9:25pm

Deathonađź’Ž View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Deathonađź’Ž Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2017 at 3:25pm
Yeh its just like mine , long&Mundane as hell , only difference is my structure turned out REALLY fucked up in contrast to yours,
Blood Eclipse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Pending

Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blood Eclipse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2017 at 6:18pm

Damn.. Murder case.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic