Author
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elite - Natasha's Book
    Posted: 27 April 2017 at 12:00am

https://soundcloud.com/elite-14/natashas-book

natasha's book.

the second single.

acwd.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 12:05am

gave you feedback personally, but id like to add:

took some bravery to tackle this topic, let alone the raw way you executed the emotion. as I said to you, we all know this girl so its a very relatable song. social commentary is a hard thing to tackle. because someone always has a view, its why they say never talk about religon or politics...it gets heated.

as far the rest, that was for you so ill keep it there. good shit fella.
#Bananas
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2017 at 12:06am
Lmao, thank you man.

Master didn't come out as loud as I expected.

Reposting w a louder master volume

EDIT: New master is uploaded.

Edited by Elite - 27 April 2017 at 12:14am
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2017 at 1:14am
No more looks on this??
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2017 at 8:38am
Well that was nice,i was liking beat simple but it effective,it was like a drummer doing
paradiddles or warming up,then in enters the piano which came off as sombre,then the
rhyming cuts in about a person who is outside the social net a victim,you delivered
some nice contents within this track,your pitch was nice (especially when you brought
the emotion along with your tone from the mid section until end),impressive,a solid
track that i liked everything was in order,your presence,timing and delivery,ripe work
but you know this already as quality is a trademark for you..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2017 at 8:17pm
Thanks for the love man!
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 12:39am
This was dope man reminded me of Keisha's song from Kdots Section 80. Loved the way you did this and the imagery was great. Really different I dig it.
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 12:52am
This was different homie but it was dope that part where the beat cut out a little at the end you were going in hard
Reminds me of a show I was watching called 13 reasons why, all n all nice track
See no evil speak no evil silent echo alter ego
inner demon violent beast so
warn the mother fucking people
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 12:58am
You kinda nailed this. Being completely honest not a subject matter i'd go out to listen to. You really projected the emotion in this and really got inside the character. I hope your alright, she went through some shit. Not something i'd normally listen to but i can respect it. I preferred ya chilled tone but i get why you built up as you went along. The dropping the beat bit was brave and nothing wrong with it but i'd preferred it shorter or you just took the beat to a more minimal part. I thought the beat was pretty dope and like i said when you had that chill vibe it went really well together. A mature piece and you could tell you were into it, your at an age where your not sick of women's shit yet and that made this more enjoyable.

#bananas
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2017 at 12:48pm
Thanks for the love everyone! @rut nah man im fine this isnt a true story (though it may be for someone else), just my way of touching on an important subject that i havent rapped about yet
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2017 at 8:37pm
I agree with Mission. This has a Section.80 feel to it. The story was told well, and your voice matched the emotional content. I'm not too big a fan of the beat, but you gave it a narrative that fit the mood.
Insert something rappy here
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 10:19pm
To me this had a TPAB vibe as far as the beat. The hook seemed like you it wasnt much time put in it. The verses made up for it though. Pretty decent story telling. The lyrics were very good! And the delivery displayed emotion in the form of pain. You killed it bro
I can only fall off in space...
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 12:37am
Thanks guys!
Kairo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kairo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 3:05am
Yo the flow you're pushing on here is MAD sick. I think you did a fantastic job on the track ~ hook was sick I just wish it was a little louder and your verses a little quieter but the lyrics x flow is on point. Great job and great beat choice. I'm also hearing some Kendrick vibes on this (y) but reminds me of S80 more than anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic