Audio Mic: Doom-11pm in Chicago (Return fire)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Doom-11pm in Chicago (Return fire)
    Posted: 17 May 2017 at 4:52pm

https://soundcloud.com/daofficial1/11pm-in-chicago-return-fire

Embedded embarrassment not one to settle with
texas(text is) toast so don't whine when the bread is split
I studied quotes from Orion and applied the shit
Still Cutt-throat with rhymes when it's time to spit 

No depth in your lyrics only self hype bars persist
Either Guard or you'll need gauze fuck a narcissist 
You soft as shit its a matter of time before ya partners dip
I let you shoot ya lil shots so im the coach with loaded clip

Carved names on my bullets gotta make his soul eclipse

So go ahead and shoot disses from the trey
No wonder trizz runs empire no lyon son is gay
If im 25 that makes you 38 only option is the cards
He'd Bernard ill knock em where the judges are
He went boxing on bum cards to dancing with the stars

You should thank me! And i know you hate  it
Trizz is only famous for running from  constellations
Then returning to LA months later feeling exonerated 
Fuck favouring favorites when caving ya face in
I'm Surgical wit a trey that makes em' a outpatient

Its Ill when i word it how you a leader without a liter of courage
Hard for you to flourish with dizzle fake feeding your verses
Versus the masterpieces I released amassed in churches

Its hell on earth when we slide so i suggest you Run and hide 
cuz i ain't gotta play devils advocate to show em' the other side
Take pride in the beefs heavenly preached promise to slay the beast
Step in the booth snagging ya tooth kicking the devils teeth

My foundation is stone don't throw rocks at the throne
They won't reach no matter how many pebbles you own

Its almost a hater for every fan you get 
Running from super stardom and this the man-u-script??
Fam you whipped and beaten badly cuz you not worthy
Sadly like his avi ill put a fake kiss in a box like hersheys
Hang up your jerseys before i flame up a thirty for the man
With nothing to excited about but a prostate exam

Pussy........

I can only fall off in space...
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 5:17pm
Dont you ever fucking mention my name in a verse without a direct diss towards me. Fake Feed? WTF is that shit Doom? Nah JK, cool fucking diss. Some plays like that surgical one was dope. The constellation one with Orien was dopez. Flow and Audio side of this was raw dog like ya momz taking pipe from your boyfriend Check. Your vocals was suffocating under the beat 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 5:22pm
@dizzle wasnt a diss. Its just clear it was fake feed when you said he had a strong delievery...in a text verse...which isn't possible if you can't hear jow he's saying it. Save that off the wall comments for someone who cares i know what you are and what you are NOT.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by D.Von Doom D.Von Doom wrote:

@dizzle wasnt a diss. Its just clear it was fake feed when you said he had a strong delievery...in a text verse...which isn't possible if you can't hear jow he's saying it. Save that off the wall comments for someone who cares i know what you are and what you are NOT.

You dont know shit Doomy boy. You can easily find delivery in text. Its called rapping the text given. Its not rocket science. At the end of the day Doomy. I still gave ya real feed. Flow was dope, some good hitting bars and the only shit i didnt like is how the beat drowned your vocals. Pipe down you silly animal
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 5:39pm
I've got to say i liked it,i thought your presence and tone was solid here,I didn't care for the beat to be honest,but hey watcha gota do eh,I also thought it felt like you had some
thing to say too,for me it came off as raw and straight out rhyming,you had a few good jabs in there to,and not to piss on your burger,but Dizzle does have a point as such,as
when reading text,the commers make it easy to grasp delivery via the voice in your
head,OK we can argue I don't know what the persons voice sounds like,but then my
inner voice doesn't sound like my voice,if that makes sense..solid work,in which from you I expect nothing less,as quality is your trademark..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 5:41pm
I hate listening to shit on mobile, but I had to see what doom was talking about.

I think that opener was really all that was necessary.. the foundation section was my shit. the prostate line was hilarious.. outro was mean lol. he might be down for the smoke doom. he been hella active lol.

anyway. this shit was dope. of all the arab beats tho.. I think youd sound live as shit on one of his crazy ass half time joints.
#Bananas
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Neek Neek wrote:

I hate listening to shit on mobile, but I had to see what doom was talking about.

I think that opener was really all that was necessary.. the foundation section was my shit. the prostate line was hilarious.. outro was mean lol. he might be down for the smoke doom. he been hella active lol.

anyway. this shit was dope. of all the arab beats tho.. I think youd sound live as shit on one of his crazy ass half time joints.

Appreciate the feed and ima check them joints out.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Crimson Juice Crimson Juice wrote:

I've got to say i liked it,i thought your presence and tone was solid here,I didn't care for the beat to be honest,but hey watcha gota do eh,I also thought it felt like you had some
thing to say too,for me it came off as raw and straight out rhyming,you had a few good jabs in there to,and not to piss on your burger,but Dizzle does have a point as such,as
when reading text,the commers make it easy to grasp delivery via the voice in your
head,OK we can argue I don't know what the persons voice sounds like,but then my
inner voice doesn't sound like my voice,if that makes sense..solid work,in which from you I expect nothing less,as quality is your trademark..peace.

Tbh that doesn't make sense. If that's the case you would have the strong delivery reading it...if you cant actually hear it coming from the emcee himself how does he have strong delivery. Thats where lines get crossed betwen text opinion and audio. There are certain aspects text just doesnt contain
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 6:35pm
Gave em that potassium... 

Go my Minions!

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 6:37pm
I feel like that GIF has a deeper meaning but I dont wanna get banned.

but just to play devils advocate doom..simply because I dont think these guys are articulating it well.

I think by "delivery" theyre comparing it to general disrespect. I asbolutely get where youre coming from.. where tone is often lost in translation even in text messages, someone can take a joke the wrong way by not being audible to pick up on the sarcasm.

flip side of the coin would be a meme of it was some shit and the caption was "this bitch... " and its someone doing some fuckshit.. you mentally know the tone its read in.. right? so I think by delivery theyre meaning its some disrespectful shit that can only come across one way.

on a sidenote I have no idea what verse this even is but crims "mental note" made me realize what theyre trying to articulate

Edited by Neek - 17 May 2017 at 6:42pm
#Bananas
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 10:57pm
This was sold man. The first quatrain was hands down my favorite part personally. I just loved how that came out. I also like the 3rd section of lyrics (3rd not including that one solo line). Hope to see an audio come from empire to come back at you.

I think these ppl confusing flow and delivery. Delivery is how someone says it. Extreme example, jkwon on hood hop, you'd never guess his delivery from reading the lyrics (not saying I liked it).
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Lord Puente Lord Puente wrote:

This was sold man. The first quatrain was hands down my favorite part personally. I just loved how that came out. I also like the 3rd section of lyrics (3rd not including that one solo line). Hope to see an audio come from empire to come back at you.

I think these ppl confusing flow and delivery. Delivery is how someone says it. Extreme example, jkwon on hood hop, you'd never guess his delivery from reading the lyrics (not saying I liked it).

EXACTLY LP...text cannot have delivery. Thanks for the feed
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 11:27pm

...ok...
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 11:35pm
If it ain't on wax don't bother.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 11:48pm
Bakardi said he coming for you! You should smack him again real quick. 
Go my Minions!

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 11:51pm
Lol i would hope not
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 2:09am
Dope shit as always D. Lmao, some of those bars had menough fucking dying. The complex wit is what drives a lot of your bars bro. You gotta think about some of em. I fucks with it. Now for Dizz. Bruh, out of all the people why in the hell you calling out my name? I really thought yall had learned a lesson about this, I mean what else I gotta do? How many other ways can I say it? You sound like a girl in all honesty bruh. Fall the fuck back like that retarded ass hairline of yours. Nigga salute game on Fleek like fuck.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 2:30am
 Ok even tho I'm a text head and I don't do audio I still know rap/ hip hop and know what I'm talking about.  You don't have to be a rapper to know rap/ hip hop.   In my opinion when it comes to flow / delivery it is 2 seperate things.  I was ignorant to this in the past so don't get me wrong....Delivery is how you sound emotionally and just basically how you sound on the beat when your spitting.   You can't have delivery in text.   You may read text and spit it out loud and thats your own delivery but when you post it in text form that is flow.   Yes both text and audio can have flow.  But text can't have delivery.   

Onto your audio Doom I thought it was good.  You had some nice punches and you flowed to the beat well.  I do agree with dizz in the aspect that the beat drowned you out.  I would of loved to hear your voice over it.  What sparked this shit with tre any way?   But This was a nice drop and I will def be checking your future audios. 

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 2:53am
Originally posted by Exoduzt Exoduzt wrote:

Ok even tho I'm a text head and I don't do audio I still know rap/ hip hop and know what I'm talking about.  You don't have to be a rapper to know rap/ hip hop.   In my opinion when it comes to flow / delivery it is 2 seperate things.  I was ignorant to this in the past so don't get me wrong....Delivery is how you sound emotionally and just basically how you sound on the beat when your spitting.   You can't have delivery in text.   You may read text and spit it out loud and thats your own delivery but when you post it in text form that is flow.   Yes both text and audio can have flow.  But text can't have delivery.   

Onto your audio Doom I thought it was good.  You had some nice punches and you flowed to the beat well.  I do agree with dizz in the aspect that the beat drowned you out.  I would of loved to hear your voice over it.  What sparked this shit with tre any way?   But This was a nice drop and I will def be checking your future audios. 

I appreciate the feed Ex and yea man im trying to work on the mixing aspect of things more these days. I totally agree about the delivery and flow thing. The tre thing stems back to when i was defending mission and trying to get them to battle him instead of trolling him...i thought they would all be with the idea but no they all had slick shit to say i was suprised by trizz coming out like that so from then on its been shots thrown back n forth. He did some open mics dissing, and made a thread called "hey doom" showing how i was searching for orions diss because i saw arthur bring it up in the "la best beefs" thread. But he lurked on my page n acted like i was stalking him so it was on from then. Come to find out he no showed versus orion, and no showed SS.
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 3:21pm
This whole track was in the pocket. I think in terms of production you're one of the dopest dudes here. Everything sounded fine tuned and polished. I like how you controlled the beat, instead of letting it dictate your rhymes th and flow. Real conversational type delivery, where what you say is meant to be heard, as oppose to just riding the instrumental. Your articulation is next level. Every word is clean and crisp. Your tone on this joint was also pretty dope. It sounded like you meant business and had an air of confidence arounded that was evident in your mic presence. Lyrically you did what you always do on these sorts of tracks. You had s lot of slick talk and clever plays scattered here and there. Dope shit Doom Bot, I fucks wit it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic