Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cheeseburger Eddie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeseburger Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Avoid the First Guy
    Posted: 25 May 2017 at 4:23am
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2017 at 6:06pm
I'm not a big fan of the singing (partly because it was influenced by the beat synth, which I didn't like at all), but the rapping is solid and the flow is tight. I wish it had a bit more energy vocally, but I think that may be another consequence of the lethargic beat.
Insert something rappy here
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 9:04pm
you come out of the woodworks when you see the mt rushmore poll. you saw ppl saying "if he was active" now you droppin tracks by the day.

this one, flow was way better. less animation in voice, but for this track was nice, as I say this you  started showing more voice animation which was tight.

this is best track ive heard from you.

first hiccup for me was the payback to payback was slightly off by a hair. other than that, honestly no complaints. very nice flow. and this was a beat I never would have used.

I didn't care for that little bit of a hook/bridge/singy part at the end. other than that solid drop.

id like to hear more at this caliber. based on differences im assuming you've had some of these pre recorded. as in you ddidnt just make it for the drop? just diff sounds you normally hear as an artist grows and changes.
Cheeseburger Eddie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeseburger Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 10:13pm
Nah, man nothing pre done, written or recorded my workflow is from start to finish to release and move on. Made most of these pretty quick as I'm "getting back into shape". I did see "if he was active" and shook my head that I let it become a question. I might not be into battles, but that doesn't mean I'm not competitive. I just try to switch it up, see what works and what doesn't. When I was doing the Rap Up it was the only way to stay sane by the fourth month.

Really appreciate all the feed on this and the other ones. I don't want to be constantly bumping my own threads since I put out a lot of tracks but it really is helpful and appreciated. Especially letting me know what doesn't work for you. Much love everyone.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic