Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Topic: **** BLOODLINES IV - SIGN-UP'S ****
    Posted: 11 July 2017 at 5:16pm
This is done...Tre don't want to meet the deadline. This thread has been open since 27th May & I have zero confidence Tre is gonna deliver on this until 27th May next year. 

We aint waiting anymore. Mod Squad is taking over.  This is locked.

Ill, I'll PM you.
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 5:06pm
Why is this a debate. Tre been runnin' this shit and it was his original idea. He been said he was on vacay and I guess the tag situation held it up. I woulda just removed them from the card but thats beside the point.. lets get this shit going.. as I am goin on vacay from the 28th - 7th so I won't be available to take that topical title if its ran durin then.. lets just go.. 
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

Triz, you are tripping...you keep going on about power and integrity and claiming I built shit. I'd love for you to actually find quotes of me saying anything like that because they don't exist.

I don't really see how this site is dying though. We just completed the first ever 32 man tourney...this shit would be up and running if you weren't dragging your heels.

So you have a choice, put up your card in the next 24hrs or you're benched and mod squad takes over. Fuck it, I might even get Neek to take over this shit.

Ultimatum huh..?

Hey do whatever you'd like, but I wasn't the hold up... everyone knows that other cunty bullshit was the reason. I'm headed back from vacation today back into the country. So no, I won't have it up today like I've expressed to you prior to me leaving.

If Neek would like to run BL4, go head. He can piggy back my idea and pretend like he's actually creative.. Up to you. I mean 5 battles in 13 years, shit at this rate he'll have 10 battles in 26 years. Wow, that's Mount Rushmore material...

Up to you.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 2:24pm
If Neek takes over this tourney, That will be one of the biggest "Fuck you's" i have seen on this site. 
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 7:10am
Triz, you are tripping...you keep going on about power and integrity and claiming I built shit. I'd love for you to actually find quotes of me saying anything like that because they don't exist.

I don't really see how this site is dying though. We just completed the first ever 32 man tourney...this shit would be up and running if you weren't dragging your heels.

So you have a choice, put up your card in the next 24hrs or you're benched and mod squad takes over. Fuck it, I might even get Neek to take over this shit.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 4:51am
Originally posted by Trizzy Tre Trizzy Tre wrote:

Don't digress... let's talk....

First off, fuck you for the low handed comment. Your site is dying, WAKE UP. Having power over a bunch of double or triple accounts isn't power. You must be pretty unsuccessful if you harp on battle site power. Also Pushing out vets and loyal members doesn't make a dying battle site sustainable.

You've loss sight of everything.... it's a same to see.

Secondly, a short ban to lose dedicated members is a joke. You hold up rules and let your Skype friends piss in your mouth and you swallow. Sad day here. The economy of LA is fucked. No new members, but you can shit on anyone if you're cool outside the site? Way to lose the entire integrity of LA....

Oh wait... But you know that already....

chill, lets actually talk facts and not speak with emotions.

the shit you do is killing the site. the vague talking. the never mentioning names. dont get mad I always call hoe shit out by name. you fucking subtweet on a god damn forum. then act like its the "stand up" move. but thats just you.. your homies? they had the opportunity to make me look ridiculous. if they went right to the call outs "since it was the battle they wanted so bad".. my track woulda been null and void.

whats so loyal about ryan (beans) ? he leaves for the site he mods at damn near monthly. hes been busted spamming his actual dead sites link here. mad loyalty, B. if we had seven more just like em..could you imagine? damm!!!

I think exo was just caught in yall typical fuckery to he honest. but you are the company you keep and he let ryan speak for em on dropping the belts..so its not like he was exactly looking to prove me wrong either.

end of the day youre attempting to make a mountain out of a mole hill. the track was up an hour... relax. its all gonna be ok buddy.

your contributions on the interviews that you took over for art will definitely be missed if you go, so dont leave Kyle.
#Bananas
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 2:16am

It's a sad day when those claiming they've built this site, do whatever possible to destory the integrity of it...

I've definitely helped build this site.. what you saying trizz...
+Sick-Witted+
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 2:12am
Originally posted by DjFlame DjFlame wrote:

Originally posted by Nigma Nigma wrote:

It's been a week since Exo posted and on the site and 6 days since Beans did. They repped the shit outta the belts until the first opportunity to prove it. I'd say yes, it's real. I am surprised, appalled, and dismayed. 

Beans messaged me on another site and said he and Exo ain't posting here anymore. Said the site's full of dickriding.

You tell me where they at, I'll hit em up.. Tell exo to get at me. He knows how I am.
+Sick-Witted+
Superior Member
Superior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 1:29am

Originally posted by Ridley Squat Ridley Squat wrote:

Respect to Trizz,

Every bit of cuntery that's gone down, I'm just thinking fuck's sake chill, T's tryna fill out a card and keep it filled, Lol.

Much appreciated. BL4 will happen, regardless of pussy shit.

It's a sad day when those claiming they've built this site, do whatever possible to destory the integrity of it...

Speak on it Trizz.

I agree with them leaving. Hate to see it, but fag shit is recently condoned here.

In the spirit of moving things along, 2 new deserving tag teams will battle for the title.

If you don't like it, I say fuck you in advance..

Now you realize why posting an even poster is nearly impossible with all the movement.

What's being condoned though? Neek used offsites and he was banned and it was taken down with such swiftness that neither myself or yourself saw what they were.

I've been engaging these guys in a bit of flaming but if you're gonna get so emotional about being called out for ducking you probably don't belong on a rap battle site.

But I digress, let's get this shit moving man...if anyone has a problem with the lineups then they can use the call out section after the shit goes down. It ain't really a big deal.

First off, fuck you for the low handed comment. Your site is dying, WAKE UP. Having power over a bunch of double or triple accounts isn't power. You must be pretty unsuccessful if you harp on battle site power. Also Pushing out vets and loyal members doesn't make a dying battle site sustainable.

Secondly, a short ban to lose dedicated members is a joke. You hold up rules and let your Skype friends piss in your mouth and you swallow. Sad day here. The economy of LA is fucked. No new members, but you can shit on anyone if you're cool outside the site? Way to lose the entire integrity of LA....

That's not very gentleman like. Be nice Tre or write a diss homeslice
Superior Member
Superior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 1:26am

Respect to Trizz,

Every bit of cuntery that's gone down, I'm just thinking fuck's sake chill, T's tryna fill out a card and keep it filled, Lol.

Speak on it Trizz.

I agree with them leaving. Hate to see it, but fag shit is recently condoned here.

In the spirit of moving things along, 2 new deserving tag teams will battle for the title.

Now you realize why posting an even poster is nearly impossible with all the movement.

What's being condoned though? Neek used offsites and he was banned and it was taken down with such swiftness that neither myself or yourself saw what they were.

I've been engaging these guys in a bit of flaming but if you're gonna get so emotional about being called out for ducking you probably don't belong on a rap battle site.

But I digress, let's get this shit moving man...if anyone has a problem with the lineups then they can use the call out section after the shit goes down. It ain't really a big deal.

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 8:38pm
...begins call out list... 
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 8:26pm
Put my name down for all the belts. I'm taking them all.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 8:16pm

Respect to Trizz,

Speak on it Trizz.

spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 8:10pm
Wow
Really surprised with the exobean scenario, those guys are good battle writers so I don't get why they won't defend? Makes no sense
They have been champs a lot longer without defending the belts than I have and they ain't had to deal with half the bullshit fuckery and hate sway bollocks that I have either......I been super busy the last couple weeks, what the fuck happened with those guys? Sounds like Trizzy knows, not expecting him to spill the beans though ...
So its just as well I don't actually care, but I would have liked to see them battle to defend the belts, on paper they had a good chance of retaining them but I can't judge them, me and goose only made one defence before we walked away from them belts and in turn We only gained the the tag belts after winning through three rounds of tag matches in a tournament that was only in place because the holders previous to us had also walked away from the title
This is about to happen again, maybe we should promote more tag battles, it's actually a pretty dope format i
Tag teams suffer the fate of the belts not being in contention even worse than the text belt holder does! Sure there's the occasional call out, like Cuba already calling out ex an bean for their belts or Exo calling out me for mine, but that shit ain't really have a leg to stand on
Back then Cuba should have set up at least one or two tag battles and Exo should have called out and beaten a Kiki or even a beanie...That is called making a claim, that should be how contention is recognised
Talking of which what poor sucker do I got to murder?

Superior Member
Superior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Nigma Nigma wrote:

It's been a week since Exo posted and on the site and 6 days since Beans did. They repped the shit outta the belts until the first opportunity to prove it. I'd say yes, it's real. I am surprised, appalled, and dismayed. 
I concur
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 6:47pm
Superior Member
Superior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 6:41pm

Respect to Trizz,

Speak on it Trizz.

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 3:35pm

Respect to Trizz,

Speak on it Trizz.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 4:07am

Respect to Trizz,

Ridley Squat View Drop Down
Street Team
Street Team

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 9-6-0
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 7:14pm
Respect to Trizz,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic