Author
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KOTM June & July
    Posted: 09 June 2017 at 5:12pm
...look closely at the picture

GUIDELINES:
Create a story centered around what's happening in this illustration. You can either choose to tell it through the first-person perspective or you can assume the role of any person or thing pictured in the artwork (e.g.; the cook, the kid, etc.). Be creative. The tale you tell and how you choose to do it is completely up to you.

RULES

1. 30 line maximum.
2. The title of your topic must read [KOTM] insert whatever [KOTM].
3. All entries must be submitted by July 9th
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 12:17pm
Another dope one, Self!! Let's get behind this one guys...IC2 is in closing stages, so plenty of creativity to bring to this!!
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 6:28pm
this is my kind of photo! i'll get something in for this

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 6:30pm
Yeah I'm going to have a stab at this,there's so much happening within this picture,like
the choice...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 8:16pm
Like EA Sports, I'm in the game
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 5:35pm
frontpage status.

dont sleep, if you wanna write. this shit is due next Sunday. I know some of yall take a little longer so let me help you remember.
#Bananas
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 6:19pm
ill write a verse tonight

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 6:42pm
I will combine last month's winner and the up coming winner in a single write up next week. I will also be giving a brief write up for each entry within the same post. Exactly the same as Endeez has done in the past. Sorry for the delay and inactivity on my part. Even tho you guys may see me online from time to time don't think I'm being lazy or inconsiderate towards any of your efforts or pieces; I've just been extremely busy at work and socially distracted in my day to day affairs. But in about 4 or 5 weeks I'll be back to feeding the OM like crazy again. Until then I'm keeping a mental list of all those I owe a generous amount of feed to.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 7:11pm
I haven't forgot about this..lol,and i aim to start writing very soon..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2017 at 3:05am
The winners of the last two KOTM competitions will be announced tomorrow night and a new topic for this month will also be posted.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic