Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IC2 Magazine: Final Edition
    Posted: 30 June 2017 at 11:39am
 I didn't mean to say title I ment to say accomplishment..my bad

Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2017 at 5:00am
sorry for dropping the mag before u had a chance to send me ur article bro! the whole time, while posting i felt like i was forgetting something. a couple days later after reading our crew chat, i realize what it was that i forgot. if you have already written something....feel free to post it here, ex. i'm sure cats would love to read it it (me included)

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2017 at 3:13am
OH shit...Sorry Sammy...big shout out to you for doing this whole thing.  It really is much appreciated.  Mad respect to you!

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2017 at 2:22am
Sorry this is long over due Ill...Congrats to you my brother.  You earned this.  I'm so pissed I only lost by one fucking vote but I'm glad it was against you.  You are the fucking dude right now.  Also thanks for brining home another title to the best fucking crew on LA..Hands down.   Ill much respect to you and congrats.  I do want a re match tho lol

alicewonder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 2-1-2
Form: WWLNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alicewonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2017 at 7:33pm
Congrats Ill and Ridley as well!! I had a chance to skim through the verses and it was just impressive. 
Also apologies for eventually not being able to be part of this. It seems that it turned out amazing. 
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 6:54pm
Why thank you Mr Squat,and I still feel you should post that verse up in the OM
section,its a nice piece...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 4:01pm
Congrats Ill.

Cuba and Stalin in the first round is crazy. Gonna have to go read that now. I still I can't believe I won in round 2 as battler 17 (sorry guys). I did the same as Cuba, dropping the same day I was asked to fill in because I was going to be busy after that. I didn't think I'd win, but I thought I'd win vs Endeavor and clearly lost, so what do I know?

Thanks to all who made this tournament possible. Lots of good writing here.
Insert something rappy here
Ridley Squat View Drop Down
Street Team
Street Team

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 9-6-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ridley Squat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 8:36am
Congrats ILL, great verse(s) and a well deserving win bro!
Good luck against the Niggler in BL-IV

Thanks everyone
Awesome work with with the votes and the mags
Special thanks to Crim for being the only one the bother jumping into the semi-final no-show threads ... much appreciated as always.

Can't help wondering though how different this could've been if everyone turned up to all the battles as planned...

#Jaz-Cat...
#S-Dubb
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 7:58am
@Stalin...someone else dropped out and I filled the slot, dropped within something like 24/48hrs of Law throwing up the bat signal
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 3:54am
Originally posted by Lord Puente Lord Puente wrote:

Sammy the type to strategically wait and post as a bump because he wants more thank yous

lol

LP the type to observe what i did and then whisper in earnest like  "real recognize real..."

Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 3:28am
Props to ill.. congrats on winning one of the most stacked tournaments on la.

Thanks for the props also, you earned this shit though. I can at least say I lost to the guy who won the whole thing lol.

I was surprised to see my first opponent was cuba, the guy is a beast in topical s. Respect.

Edited by Stalin - 28 June 2017 at 3:37am
+Sick-Witted+
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 2:11am
why you think I switched to audio battles?
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 2:10am
LP the type to get knocked out by a low tier member first round, but also the type to have 420 as a record. The force has balance
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 2:07am
Sammy the type to strategically wait and post as a bump because he wants more thank yous
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2017 at 1:08am
word, shout to homei Ridley for making the finals. knew you was a sleeping giant but didnt expect you to go that far lol (no offense at all, i promise!) 

Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2017 at 4:34pm
Congratulations to iLL..

Nigma vs iLL ScriptureZ for the Topical Title at BL4.

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2017 at 3:43pm
Props illy. Been on fire homie.

Props to Ridley aswelll
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2017 at 3:06pm
Appreciate the Congrats... Ridley you had a hell of a verse man. Well done..

Stalin... TBH i have no idea how I came back and won that round. You had a heavy ass topical man. Self.. we gotta make up battle family! 

Cubes... you hit the nail on the head with the redemption part.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2017 at 2:55pm
Didn't want to do the reveal in my piece but it's awesome to see the homie Ill Scripts win this...both in terms of it feeling like a bit of redemption from last time around but also because he's consistently putting in that work in the Open Mic section, driving a whole bunch of activity through his feedback and instigating collabs.

Really is a great example of someone putting in the graft to triumph against some real topical titans. When you see the talent pool & that it's Rids and Ill in the final is really awesome.

I'll be putting up a poll for verse of the tourney later this week. So there's a bit of glory still to be had!!
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2017 at 2:13pm
I only no showed to be controversial. Lol.

Nah, on the real congrats to the iLL One for reigning supreme. It' was all well deserved victory.
Props to Rid for being a lowkey topical god. Although, I always knew you were a dope writer.
Shout out to Sammy, Cubes, and Nig for the mag and various contributions throughout. SC as well.
Major props goes out to Law for putting this whole thing together.
And again to Sam I am along with Crim and Amgin for their insane endurance when it came to voting and keeping things moving at a brisk pace.
And lastly Neek for writing what was probably my favorite verse of the tourney. Which ironically was against me. lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic