Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Justice July, monthly update
    Posted: 04 July 2017 at 6:31pm
Once a month one of the senior mod team will give an update on the happenings on LA. This time we had a proactive offer of a submission & because we're lazy bastards at heart we accepted. So July's update comes from the presently banned Neek, he offers this as partial penance. We're still seeing the ban through though. Fuck that guy.

Putting the "Aegis" in Creative: 

IC2 showcased some really remarkable things. 

#1 it showed that Nigma alts are the real deal. 
#2 it showed that last year was last year, this year is this year. iLL went on to be the black sheep in the previous outting. This go round? he gave everyone a black eye. 

My homie since 03 Mr. King Jehu himself even made a surprise entrance Royal Rumble style, and unlike most that do those, he done bodied some folks. I believe he was a replacement for some random noshow (more on that later). None the less, I spoke to him privately about it all and he had wonderful things to say. He did add that the battle he felt he lost, he won and the one he felt he won, he lost. wtf? 

I heard a couple whispers in the wind that the IC runner up is gon be running the Topical Twist, mothafucka say what?! This will be a bonus, as clearly topicals are his bag, as Cubes would say. So pack your luggage and get ready for a wild ride cause this shit bout to take the fuck off. 

The Show Must Go On: 

IC2 started with a fever pitch, boasting the bragging rights of being the first tournament on LyricalAssault.co.uk to have 32 entrants! Folks came out, showed out, throwed down.. and then..some hoed out. Two of my homies Self Activate and senior mod Endeeze were part of that cast, but alas.. we dont slut shame round here, so lets clap for them because they were damn near finalists. 

IC2, you the real MVP. 

In the Future, LA's playing football withcha mom: 

The ModSquad continues to be a beacon of positive vibes, if you dont believe me, send one of the newest mods a PM. Sammy will brighten your day with inspiration: "you can do it", "them bars fire fam" or the plain ole "if you ever need a shoulder bro, im here." 

Crimson Juice, will also do these things, but im sure if youve ever dropped anything.. hes left a little nugget thats brightened your day just a little bit. I wouldnt pm him tho, hes likely twelve paragraphs deep into the latest battle. 

Nigma, who some of you forget is even a mod because he believes in pixie dust and centering his chakra. You wont find him engaging in scuffles or catching a bodybag, hes playing it cool hoping we can all just get along. If you ever feel like youre in a warzone, Nigma will provide mental shelter and take several bong rips in your honor. 

Stalin, he wont provide much of hopeful meanings of life, but he will be that watchful eye that keeps hooligans contained. If you ever feel like this are getting out of hand, just post a quick gripe.. he'll offer his PM box and before you can say hello all will be right with the world.

For anything else, the senior mod staff is who you should point your concerns or worries. If you have a typo in a battle, see the above folks. If you have issues logging in, your inbox stopped working or youre unsure how to get LA radio to work, holler at a senior mod via PM or Skype. Usernames for most are just below. 

Cuba - cuba-la
Endeavor - captainendeez
Nigma - ts_piiz
Rutter Knows Best - live:375681dbadebc 
Sammy - live:b957bab42f6a6c0c
The Law - TheLaw-LA

The Fork Of July: 

Well folks, quite a bit to digest on the beef front. Things went from IC2 to ICU - thank god for Bloodlines IV. That promises to be a stacked card featuring some (as of now) mystery battles. With all the "belts" on the line, someone is DEFINITELY fitna get an ass whoopin. If that doesnt tickle your fancy: mosey on down to the Burn (OPEN LA Cypher) thread where its jam packed with insults both verbally and written form. 

That brings us to the crescendo of no comprehendo. Neek (third person swag) seemed to have forgotten a couple of rules and got sent to the corner to think about what hes done. Cubes definitely rolled up the newspaper and reminded him who master is. Id like to personally thank Stalin for his efforts to hide the thread immediately - the minute his spidey senses tingled he jumped into action like a starving wombat in a field full of shrubs. Thanks Stal, the community is grateful for the quick action.. I think you might have to battle everybodies favorite senior mod afterall so we can see who really is "The Law." 

Anyway guys, this is just a small portion of all the beef being cooked right now. Feel free to help yourself to a serving. 

Save the best for last, Vanessa Williams: 

This place has been booming with "fun and activity" as of late. There are currently TWO "Kings" of "MIC's" going. If youre into the written expression, Self has tossed up a fantastic photograph for you to twist and blend into anything your little vessel of blood pumpage desires. If you like to speak yo mind and pay respects to the fallen soldier Prodigy of Mobb Deep, hit up KOTAM. LP has tossed up two classic Mobb Deep beats and they await your massacre. 

If you arent really feeling like those are your shot of banana juice, head onto over to the topical twist sign ups. After that, hit up OM and flex some skills. Then grab yourself a headset from walmart, load a free DAW on whatever mobile market place you use and hop on some of Elites beats. 

Again, all this is just a minor sample of whats been happening. A condensed microscopic view of the landscape. The world is your oyster and nothing makes her moister. 

Take Care LA, 

Edited by Endeavor - 01 December 2017 at 9:26am
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 7:42pm
golf clap for you, sir

Jimmy badass View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jimmy badass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 7:44pm
Funny update, that is. 
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 7:59pm
lol, dope write up. id like to see more from ya neek, your contributions are always comical.

but for now...

#FreeNeek
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 8:37pm
Spot on Cuba

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 10:49pm
Great write up here,July is going to be hot here at LA via BL4,thanks for the time spent on this too,it was a fun read..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 11:12pm
Endeez you're a bad influence man

Lol

Nice write up Cubes
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 11:14pm
Nice write up neek, not sure if your taking shots at me. But it's all good.

About the law battle, me and him discussed it in pm, he said he would set up the battle again, then it was announced he'd be taking a break from la, I pmd him I had the verse ready. I just figured he was dealing wit personal shit, so I left it alone. I've never ducked anybody.

Always an enjoying read.
+Sick-Witted+
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by SELF ACTIVATE SELF ACTIVATE wrote:

Lol

Nice write up Cubes

Hey, what I do?
#Bananas

Amgin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-3-0
Form: LLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Amgin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Lord Puente Lord Puente wrote:

lol, dope write up. id like to see more from ya neek, your contributions are always comical.

but for now...

#FreeNeek

#FreeNeek
SELF ACTIVATE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SELF ACTIVATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 2:11am
Originally posted by Endeavor Endeavor wrote:

Originally posted by SELF ACTIVATE SELF ACTIVATE wrote:

Lol

Nice write up Cubes

Hey, what I do?

The same thing I did, no showed the semis. I just figured I'd blame you instead of myself.
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 4:03pm
Oh word, we're both losers and should crawl away in shame.
#Bananas

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by -Que- -Que- wrote:

Spot on Cuba

Thanks Quebert but it was authored by Neek, I just posted it whilst he's serving his ban time
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 7:16pm
Another update:

Since Microsoft decided to be retarded and fucked up the Skype app, I removed that buggy slow piece of shit.
#Bananas

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 7:24pm
this was a healthy laugh! good stuff.
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 5:03am
I haven't been around and don't know what happened with my mans Neek. Somebody please fill me in!
Insert something rappy here
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 5:50am
Dope write up, Cubes.

@Stal, you in my good book with big ass bold letters written in permanant ink...no shots from me, ever. was just making light of the situation on some scooby doo "I woulda gotten away with it too..." type shit.

@Jehu, nothing major bro. was playing poker and had all the trump cards when I called a couple bluffs.
#Bananas
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Endeavor Endeavor wrote:

Another update:

Since Microsoft decided to be retarded and fucked up the Skype app, I removed that buggy slow piece of shit.

I downloaded and reinstalled it which removed the squiggles bro, give it a shot
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2017 at 3:35pm
Alright.
#Bananas

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic