Author
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bloodlines 4: [See Food Prelude]
    Posted: 13 July 2017 at 9:29am

Welcome to the prelude. I am going to give a quick overview, as loads of shit has just been piled up. Lets dive in and take a minute to digest it.

Word Drop: Dizz Vs Amgin

Well folks, someone was certaintly trolling with this shit. We have Dizz, who has distain for everyones favorite scribe since '95 - Mr. Chain Almighty vs The Man who dethroned the Legend himself in Amgin. This is going to turn out to be an anagrammers wet dream as these two hooligans are given ten words and must decode the best verse ever written. Think of boggle on steroids. This will be words with friends turned murderous. 10 points to the winner.

Picture Me Roastin'

Crimson "That Dude" Juice, showing once more why hes a god damn pillar around this sumbitch has decided to toss up a picture vs anyone who wanna get bodied. He said to me in PM whoever shows up leaving in a bodybag. A text title nominee got us all going "Uh Ohhhhhh" like Lumidee. In the words of Earl Simmons, they dont know.. who we be.

Kang Of The Open Microphoneus Rex

Be Self Sustained, Self Aware and Self Activate as you journey through the recesses of yo wildest fucking imagination. This shit is pick your own adventure on a grand scale. Self always comes with the intriguing topics, but if that wasnt enough to getcho ass out that booster seat - winner gets a Topical Title shot. You can either stunt gang on Nigma or iLL.. either way.. you get props for even being able to challenge those monsters of the manpoems. So make it through the marsh, and see who gets washed. Best of luck my friends.

Mixed Bag Of Coconuts

You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in Uzbekistan? They call that shit LETS GET READY TO ROYALEEEEEEEEEEEEE. The Tag Titles will be decided in epic fashion in a battle royale. If you havnt seen the first three, go back into the logs and give a gander. The fucking birthplace of Ridley "Everyones Favorite Double" Squat. The proving ground that saw Law challenge for the title of "Everyones Favorite Double" as he got his Aubrey on and went "Back To Back." This go round? We double up on doubles and cuatro size the ass whoopins. "WTF does that mean?" you may be asking yourself. Allow me to explain.

Once that shit is decided.. if youre like Sotty 32 (no typo) and youre like "why the fuck did I team with this Neek guy?" You get the opportunity to take all that frustration of having to carry your team out on the man who needs a thrashing for all his trash-things. Thats right, that kicks off into a solo Battle Royale…so sign the fuck up.. even if youre like Endeeze and have no friends on LA.. we'll do our best to match you with another smelly kid.

Conclusive Intrusion

We have opened the doors for you. There are no excuses. You have many avenues to find yourself top of your peer group. There is a road that leads to nothing but gold and prestige that awaits you to take the first step. You decide how this ends.

As I said in the July update, the world is your oyster and NOTHING makes her moister.
#Bananas
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 10:11am
I do have friends :(
#Bananas

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 10:48am
lol..nice write up Neek thanks for your time invested here,it is appreciated my friend,
and I'll just like to add,if no one wants a picture roast,i will body the fuck out of who-
ever wants a picture chosen battle instead,so to all potential foes,come step in this
direction,I'm feeling good about this..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 11:23am
I heard if nobody got the balls to square off with Crim on the picture battle he wants this as the backup image...

Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 11:32am
Dope little write up here neek. Lulz factor 2.0
#bananas
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 8:39pm
Yea Neek, dope shit bruh. The pic roast should be funny as fuck.
Amgin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-3-0
Form: LLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Amgin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 9:47pm
Dope!
you'd think the recent turn of events would team day and i together, but oh well. Looking forward to it.

Ps eh Crim if you want a picture so bad strip down babe and I'll draw you like one of my French girls (again)

(Real pic of Amgin drawing Crim)
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2017 at 11:28pm
^^lmao..you made me choke on my Cannelloni you fucker,2 glasses of water to stop
it,smart ass..lol.(I liked it though).peace.
Amgin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Amgin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Crimson Juice Crimson Juice wrote:

^^lmao..you made me choke on my Cannelloni you fucker,2 glasses of water to stop
it,smart ass..lol.(I liked it though).peace.

lol!

But actually..

..I'll just like to add,if no one wants a picture roast,i will body the fuck out of who-
ever wants a picture chosen battle instead,so to all potential foes,come step in this
direction,I'm feeling good about this..peace.

That's me stepping in your direction. srs
If no one else wants it
Bring it
I'll entertain your feel good moments
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 12:28am
Cool man,but to be honest I'd rather do a battle/topical on that picture Cuba
dropped,the John Doe case, ok with you dude?..peace.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 12:33am
The pic battle was pictures of the guys battling. Post up ya pics, they always turn out good.
#bananas
Amgin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Amgin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 12:34am
yeah for sure!
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 12:37am
I hear you Rut's they are fun,but that's a cool picture though,and nice one Amgin for
coming forward..peace.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 12:56am
Don't you wriggle out the picture battle Crim. Amgin already got pictures ready to go, this boy ain't no joke. "the Chain slayer" this man sound like he ended slavery. This man don't fuck about, But Crim we got you, you can do this. All the pieces you've processed through voting and feeding your the L.A Keanu Reaves waiting to go Neo. We got you Crim, take that pill. Post those pics.

Let's get it lads

#bananas
Amgin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Amgin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Rutter knows best Rutter knows best wrote:

Don't you wriggle out the picture battle Crim. Amgin already got pictures ready to go, this boy ain't no joke. "the Chain slayer" this man sound like he ended slavery. This man don't fuck about, But Crim we got you, you can do this. All the pieces you've processed through voting and feeding your the L.A Keanu Reaves waiting to go Neo. We got you Crim, take that pill. Post those pics.

Let's get it lads

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 1:35am
Crim you can't sit there and take that shit it's gone up a level now. Crim call him out to a post a sexy pic of your sister off. You guys go back ad forth till we eventually decide a winner. We don't do nudity on here so any nipples must be blurred or behind a sheer type material. Keep it clean boys, Let's Go!
#bananas
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 2:48am
The sizzling of DayDizzle is live and it smells like bacon. 

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 4:21am
Rutter out here getting me excited for Crim vs Amgin pic battle. is this official?? it needs to be.
#Bananas
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 8:27am
OK i'm not avoiding a picture battle,i'll do whatever the populace want..peace
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 8:40am

OK i'm not avoiding a picture battle,i'll do whatever the populace want..peace

Yes that is what we want. Show yourselves and fight to the death. 

Go my Minions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic