Spotlight: [BL4 Roast] you got balls Dizzle..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [BL4 Roast] you got balls Dizzle..
    Posted: 14 July 2017 at 11:36am

Respect for being game and having balls Dizzle..

Sittin lookin like your about to sing?alcohol?,nah it's water waitin in the wings,
Whilst You think a paper crown is bein bling lookin like an add for Burger King,
Day you do appear afraid,scared fist up and clenched are we feeling suicidal?,
Resembling a rare cross version of Freddie Mercury a gay,& that punk Billy Idol,
Wearin shades & a cape that's neat,it doesn't mean your identity is kept decreet
And nature has handed you a defeat,a receding hare line like rabbits in a retreat,
And your talents like your hair can never grow,sorry for being to brutal my amigo,
Projects an image of toughness with the lingo,when dudes really all about Bingo,
leavin ya shook like a quake device,and mate those boxes on the table ain't dice,
This ain't a game it's life,and lookin like an OD'ed Marshall Mathern is your price,

Edited by Endeavor - 14 July 2017 at 11:56am
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 11:56am
Fixed the link for you. Endeeze best mod ever!
#Bananas

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 12:00pm
Thanks Endeavour your the man..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 1:54pm
Your my favorite though
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 3:33pm
Okay drop CJ. It definitely needs quite a bit of rewording and polishing up to make it effective enough to be put in as a top tier drop for the roast, IMO. The Freddie Mercury & Billy Idol bar and the Hairline/Rabbit wordplay was dope. But overall all the bars in this needed to be reworked for a smoother read and to either take the approach of the humorous roast or the aggressive diss. Didn't seem to have either effect reading through it. 

A line like this for example: 
"Resembling a rare cross version of Freddie Mercury a gay,& that punk Billy Idol,"

Could do without the words "a gay" and it would read off much better. Just: 
Resembling a rare cross between Freddie Mercury and that punk Billy Idol 
Reads off much smoother with just a removal of a few words. 

On other notes, I thought the Burger King approach was the most obvious here. That is a calendar on the table, not bingo. it's Marshall Mathers* and i thought that play was a bit of a stretch on the picture given that you just compared the way he looked to Mercury and Billy Idol.

Overall you had a couple lines that had real potential to dope. It's all there just have to put together the consistency, reread your verse and polish it before you drop it to the public. I'm sure there is still quite a bit of time left on the Roast clock that you could have taken advantage of to proofread. 
Go my Minions!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic