Audio Mic: H4ZE - Tour Life (feat. King Digit)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H4ZE - Tour Life (feat. King Digit)
    Posted: 16 July 2017 at 3:41am
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2017 at 9:01pm
Both verses on their own were dynamic and well executed. Two very different styles. Your flow is really good now. I liked the unique presentation of your feature, the whisper-like presence paired with his chopper style was comparable to Trae the Truth. As a cohesive song I felt the two verses were forced together and especially disliked how abruptly the chorus game after Digits verse.

Was good lyrically but still left more to be desired musically.
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2017 at 9:33pm
I wasn't that big a fan of the hook. I felt it was too repetitive. That said, the flow on the first verse is tight and I enjoyed it. The second verse was a bit of a letdown, but you definitely held your own. I like the background of the video. Definitely fits the theme of being on the road.

Take the "&t=19s" off the link so the video starts at the beginning. As it is, the link takes you to 19 seconds into it. Don't know if that was intentional.
Insert something rappy here
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic