Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Tri-Clops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 5-3-0
Form: WWWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tri-Clops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: who ever else is good thats left
    Posted: 19 July 2017 at 6:04am
i feel like slappin the taste out of a nigga Shocked
lets get it
just set it up 

CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 10:26am
+Sick-Witted+
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 2:59pm
AhSwuhPwn? 
Go my Minions!

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 3:20pm
Usurp/Apotheosis/Rekluse/Cixelsid/Bob Barker/ INK?

Go my Minions!

DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 3:23pm
The original comeback kid
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 4:20pm
Who's mans is this?
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 4:22pm
From what I've gathered, he came here to try and recruit to some website he's running. 
Plus the finding of god knows how many accounts he has not only here on LA but everywhere else too. 
Go my Minions!

DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 4:37pm
Maltese
The original comeback kid
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by DressToKill DressToKill wrote:

Maltese

Go my Minions!

Tri-Clops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tri-Clops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by The Law The Law wrote:

< async="" ="//www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id=GTM-TMLW42T">< title="domIsLoadedS" id="domIsLoadedS">var dataLayer=dataLayer || []; (function(w,d,s,l,i,h){if(h=='tagmanager.google.com'){return}w=w||[];w.push({'gtm.start':new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src='//www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-TMLW42T',window.location.hostname);

INK is a topical head from r-r and he is white
all the rest are true

any yeah i have a site but im not here to collect members, there is plenty of places to do that that have more members than here, i would easily have already done so had i wanted to, but i see the hate scene is already high so if u are concerned then just ban me now
< async="" ="//www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id=GTM-TMLW42T">< title="domIsLoadedS" id="domIsLoadedS">var dataLayer=dataLayer || []; (function(w,d,s,l,i,h){if(h=='tagmanager.google.com'){return}w=w||[];w.push({'gtm.start':new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src='//www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-TMLW42T',window.location.hostname);

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Tri-Clops Tri-Clops wrote:

INK is a topical head from r-r and he is white
all the rest are true

An IP address links up with an INK account here as well as you posted a guide INK posted here on RR. If he is there how come your account posted it and not him? Either way you've had several accounts on this site and I know many other sites accept aliases, but the use of only one account is allowed here to prevent any bullshit and cheating. We've become a bit more lenient with the banning of it. However, rule of thumb is double accounts get banned and your only allowed to use your original. Which their is an Aw Swuh Pen, Rekluse, Bob Barker and most likely others that haven't been triggered by our system or found manually. 

Your welcome to stay. I'm just letting you know. I've been to other sites that the rules get trampled on and the whole thing is a shit show. Most of them have their primary cheaters as staff or HOF members. And it all gets swept under the rug. That won't happen here. 

If you choose this to be your main account, let me know and the others will be banned so they can't be used. 
Go my Minions!

Tri-Clops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tri-Clops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 10:16pm
ok well like to see this so called proof the I.P. addresses are the same< async="" ="//www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id=GTM-TMLW42T">< title="domIsLoadedS" id="domIsLoadedS">var dataLayer=dataLayer || []; (function(w,d,s,l,i,h){if(h=='tagmanager.google.com'){return}w=w||[];w.push({'gtm.start':new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src='//www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-TMLW42T',window.location.hostname);
cuz its not 
and also if you are referring to any guides i posted if u look at the guides u will see its a collective from all the sites online, i got guides from Answer a.k.a purledef and im not him either, then i took the guides that i found and put them on my site too, but if u look never said any of those were mine unless it really was my guide

but im super interested in this whole u and ink got the same ip cuz its not possible considering that INK is well known on rr and everyone knows what he looks like .. 
so idk what u "HEARD" but please show me this i.p. the same shit so i can prove it wrong and drop the whole "ink" bullshit, besides i never do topicals and im not white and im actually a good rapper to begin with ... ink on the other hand ..

Tri-Clops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tri-Clops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 10:21pm

[QUOTE=The Law]Usurp/Apotheosis/Rekluse/Cixelsid/Bob Barker/ INK?

However, rule of thumb is double accounts get banned 

if u look at it .. i made 1 account and i obviously forgot about it so when i can back as tri-clops i stayed , i recently seen that i was ah swuh pwn here and looked at the account but it had no posts i could find so i used the triclops because im already battle'n with it
at no point in time did i think ..."Oh let me make 30 accounts so i can cheat and possibly get ip searched and exposed"
i honestly used the asp account so little i forgot about it, i tried ot log in as cix and usurp and apotheosis and nothing worked but i recently seen its ah swuh pwn that i was.. if u guys wanna merge it that would be cool, then i would only have the one account like im supposed to anyways

anyways are u the same law from datunnel? or are u aj from r-r?  

Tri-Clops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tri-Clops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 10:27pm
damn i searched those names and ur right i had a bob barker account and its 4-1 i wish i remembered i would have only used that one .. but again is it possible to merge those accounts or?< async="" ="//www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id=GTM-TMLW42T">< title="domIsLoadedS" id="domIsLoadedS">var dataLayer=dataLayer || []; (function(w,d,s,l,i,h){if(h=='tagmanager.google.com'){return}w=w||[];w.push({'gtm.start':new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src='//www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-TMLW42T',window.location.hostname);

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 10:31pm

[QUOTE=The Law]Usurp/Apotheosis/Rekluse/Cixelsid/Bob Barker/ INK?

However, rule of thumb is double accounts get banned 

if u look at it .. i made 1 account and i obviously forgot about it so when i can back as tri-clops i stayed , i recently seen that i was ah swuh pwn here and looked at the account but it had no posts i could find so i used the triclops because im already battle'n with it
at no point in time did i think ..."Oh let me make 30 accounts so i can cheat and possibly get ip searched and exposed"
i honestly used the asp account so little i forgot about it, i tried ot log in as cix and usurp and apotheosis and nothing worked but i recently seen its ah swuh pwn that i was.. if u guys wanna merge it that would be cool, then i would only have the one account like im supposed to anyways

anyways are u the same law from datunnel? or are u aj from r-r?  

No I am only The Law here. And TBH I was The law here before AJ. Funny story about that actually. I tried to make an account on RR once and said something to him about stealing my name. Instead I got banned for approaching him and about week later his name was changed back to AJ. 

Also I didnt' say you were a cheater specifically. I just said those rules are in place to prevent it and that you have to use one account. If you want to use your asp account, I can change the email and password accordingly so you can log into it. Unfortunately, the mods here cannot merge accounts or change usernames. But just let me know and I can change and then pm the password to the asp account for you or you can choose to stick with this one. I'm assuming the Bob Barker account here was you as well. There is also a Reʞluse account. 

If you use Skype contact me here:
TheLaw-LA

Easier to fix the account issue. 

Go my Minions!

Tri-Clops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tri-Clops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 10:38pm
ok its rekluse with the backweord k thats why i could'nt see it
so ur not aj ... and u have been the law here but back in about 2004 u was'nt "The Law" text champion / h.o.f from datunnet.net? 

well i dont want mods trippin so just bann the other accounts and i'll use this one
is it possible to add my wins and losses on the other accounts?

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 10:44pm
Nah I have only been The Law here. I didn't even know there was any other Laws that were big elsewhere. 

I've been on RB and Netcees before. But I really only use this site. 

While it's possible that isn't something we do. You'll just have to build up your record on this account. 
Go my Minions!

Tri-Clops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tri-Clops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 10:53pm

[QUOTE=Tri-Clops]

No I am only The Law here. And TBH I was The law here before AJ. Funny story about that actually. I tried to make an account on RR once and said something to him about stealing my name. Instead I got banned for approaching him and about week later his name was changed back to AJ. 

... that explains alot now... he was acting weird tho when i asked him if he was you
anyways i got that beats tho 

i spelled my name Ahh Swoop Pen(2006-2012 or something) and Ah Swuh Pwn(ever since)
one day "slyfe" from r-r told me that someone was use'n my name but spelled it "Aw Swuh Pwn"
and was pretending to be me, they asked him questions and the knew it was'nt me 
i found out that the guy i was training on r-r was the same guy who bit my name years before
he goes by "Flying Bayou", he stole that from "blue bayou" who was also a vet
now hes gone tho, but he kinda tarnished my name on like 3 sites, so i've been make'n up for it ever since
btw "flying bayou" all of a sudden disappeared when i asked him about "aw swuh pwn" , last time i seen him he was "Superb" 

Tri-Clops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tri-Clops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 11:08pm
https://web.archive.org/web/20070319190335/http://datunnel.net:80/
at the top top rankings, a while before i beat flaymez for the hevyweight belt

that is not u is what ur say'n?

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 11:42pm

https://web.archive.org/web/20070319190335/http://datunnel.net:80/
at the top top rankings, a while before i beat flaymez for the hevyweight belt

that is not u is what ur say'n?

Nah I've never even heard of that site. That was somebody else. Most likely before I was even here. The Law on NC and RB is me, but I only use this site now. 
Go my Minions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic