Audio Mic: Doom-When Obsessions Kill (LP DISS)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Doom-When Obsessions Kill (LP DISS)
    Posted: 26 July 2017 at 12:43am

https://soundcloud.com/daofficial1/d-von-doom-when-obsessions-kill-lp-diss

Expo:
-Mention me a fail called "Shots Fired"

-Neek seemed to be his mentor at one time and since they split LP has lost his damn mind
I can only fall off in space...
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2017 at 2:35am
Yoooo!! This shit was fuckin raw!

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2017 at 2:48am
Originally posted by -Que- -Que- wrote:

Yoooo!! This shit was fuckin raw!

Appreciate that
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2017 at 3:37pm
Doom - You nasty as fuck. Flow is flappy and delivery was nice. I wish this was longer to be honest. The disses hit and this came off like a mid 00's diss. Defo a nice diss
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2017 at 11:06pm
Appreciate the feed
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2017 at 11:50pm
Bruh, this shit was top notch on so many levels. From the intro to the mixing to the bars, flow. All levels this was crack. The first few lines caught attention from the start of the actual track." Finesse my belt backstage, c'mon on man " Lol, I thought that was funny. You have developed so much bruh. It's been good shit. The bear scheme was dope. I fucks with this. Banged this shit in the car. Dope shit all around. I do wish it were longer tho, but all in all top notch shit. 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2017 at 12:43am
@ch3kk thanks bro. Its all about improvement
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2017 at 4:26pm
Haha damn. This was fire. I like the beat selection and your delivery was perfect for a diss. There was plenty of little slap-bars I liked throughout this drop too. (Ultrasound, Destiny's Child) The Neek Virgin Mary carry Lord line was crack. Probably the dopest punch of the diss IMO. The Blackout nameplay to close it out was a nice finishing touch too. 

Lol at pulling all his lines in his audio's saying your name it in and clowning that. Reminds me of something the 'Virgin Mary' would do. 

Go my Minions!

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2017 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by The Law The Law wrote:

Haha damn. This was fire. I like the beat selection and your delivery was perfect for a diss. There was plenty of little slap-bars I liked throughout this drop too. (Ultrasound, Destiny's Child) The Neek Virgin Mary carry Lord line was crack. Probably the dopest punch of the diss IMO. The Blackout nameplay to close it out was a nice finishing touch too. 

Lol at pulling all his lines in his audio's saying your name it in and clowning that. Reminds me of something the 'Virgin Mary' would do. 

Lol thanks bro. Somebody needed to have this talk with him
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2017 at 5:36pm
Lol. I just want to point out the fact that these were diss tracks. And of course you or Check would get mentioned when I'm dissing the other one. That's like me saying something about any of you mentioning my crew. You also literally got a bar from a track that was a diss to you. How you surprised I say your name when I diss you directly? Lolol. So the first half of this was foolish to me.

Other than that tho The actual verse was cool, I liked the Neek line at the end although it was hard to make out, should have been a little cleaner. Your delivery was on point, although I do think you should try to switch up your flow. I notice a lot of you stick to mainly one flow start to finish which as a listener gets a little boring. The bars help with this, but if you put in some other flows in the mix it would add a freshness that coupled with good bars would go much further.

Edited by Lord Puente - 27 July 2017 at 5:41pm
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2017 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Lord Puente Lord Puente wrote:

Lol. I just want to point out the fact that these were diss tracks. And of course you or Check would get mentioned when I'm dissing the other one. That's like me saying something about any of you mentioning my crew. You also literally got a bar from a track that was a diss to you. How you surprised I say your name when I diss you directly? Lolol. So the first half of this was foolish to me. Other than that tho The actual verse was cool, I liked the Neek line at the end although it was hard to make out, should have been a little cleaner. Your delivery was on point, although I do think you should try to switch up your flow. I notice a lot of you stick to mainly one flow start to finish which as a listener gets a little boring. The bars help with this, but if you put in some other flows in the mix it would add a freshness that coupled with good bars would go much further.

Nigga hold that salt...you gotta a paragraph defending yourself in a post you were dissed in. The guilty shall speak...reasoning doesn't exist once its on
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2017 at 5:46pm
Ain't no salt, just stating the obvious and gave feedback to help you continue to improve.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2017 at 6:09pm
Bet
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2017 at 8:24pm
I don't get how being mentioned often is a problem. As one of the most active audio people here, and #1 in the rankings, title holder, etc, you ain't shit if you're NOT mentioned. -Orion- used to get a lot of this back in the day. It goes with the territory. Not all of it is coming at you in a negative way. Seems a little overly sensitive.

That said, I like the beat and the "say my name" Mos Def reference. Flowed well throughout, but when the song is fast, one listen isn't enough to get all the references and wordplay. The original song had the same issue, but they both make for a good repeat listen (aside from the long intro here). I like the last bar about blackout LP/Red and Meth (but don't like the abrupt ending. It's whatever). That carry the Lord line was hard too.
Insert something rappy here
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2017 at 8:49pm
@king jehu its all opinion. I think its pretty homo to mention a mans name all the time without a response. I let him slide for a month so that overly sensitive shit is out. Thanks for the feed though
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2017 at 8:59pm
You still going on about this.... and Slide? Lolol respect your superior you peasant.

JT over here still crying a river
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2017 at 10:25pm
Was responding to jehu but u keep coming back checking right? Couldnt out rap me in your dreams
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2017 at 11:51pm
doom, this shit was pretty fucking hardbody my bro.

"material my enemies wrote".. if I had to gripe, idda moved the intro to the outro and used the mos def quote to transition into instead of out of.. if ya get my drift?

but thats a monster beat and you tackled it like a champion my friend.
#Bananas
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2017 at 12:50am
Originally posted by Neek Neek wrote:

doom, this shit was pretty fucking hardbody my bro.

"material my enemies wrote".. if I had to gripe, idda moved the intro to the outro and used the mos def quote to transition into instead of out of.. if ya get my drift?

but thats a monster beat and you tackled it like a champion my friend.

Appreciate that neek. Yea i was thinking about doing that but ended up putting it first.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic