Post Reply Post Reply
Author
J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 12-7-3
Form: WWWNNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You dont know me - JR Sass
    Posted: 11 August 2017 at 3:10pm
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2017 at 3:22pm
this shit was dope as fuck brodie.

aint really much else as to say.

welcome back Sass.
#Bananas
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2017 at 3:30pm
Sass this was dope my dude, hope you're doing well!
The original comeback kid
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2017 at 3:37pm
straight fire.. i even liked your harmonizing.. kudos 
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2017 at 3:38pm
Dope, I don't know you, but welcome back. Shits been popping on the site, so good timing. The video was a cool touch. Interesting to watch a video that's not like an actual music video but random ish from your life and what not. At first wasn't sure what I was gonna think of this, but then the verse dropped and you rode that shit nicely. You had some vocal inflections in some parts that came out dope too. Well done, hope to see more drops from you.
Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2017 at 4:17pm
As dope as ever my brother.

People don't know the levels to HG the crew is straight bananas.
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2017 at 6:47pm
What's up Sass?....Been a while man
Loved the track really feeling the realistic vibe
Hope you been keeping safe and gonna stick around to drop some more of this magic on us
Respect

Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dntplywelwitothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 12:11am
Real nice.
"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."
J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 8:20am
Good look yall..i just got out the joint again man...but im free and focused on this music shyt..n im goin all in..good look on the love n support

HG-Sass
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 9:57am
Realest in the game, welcome back bro. As someone just steppin into the audio thing there's lots I took away from this. Your ability to convey emotion in your lyrics is high level. Thinkin on it, the realness in the words you speaking really opens the levee's for that type of mic presence.

Looking forward to hearing more from you bro, I mean it. Hopefully you coming out from there with a firm focus and dedicated intention to make the changes necessary to stay out! Make them changes bro, new habits, you got it.
J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2017 at 6:45am
Thanks bro..and ima stay focused, i have to...and im almost done with this mixtape, ima release it on sept. 30th...so i have so much more i wanna share with LA..this was like another home/get away for me for a long time

Anybody can add me on FB Jr Sassyn

Thanks again..and ima stick around and check out everyones work..i kno yall comin wit that heat

HG-Sass
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2017 at 7:41am
Had to replay this a couple times. This shit was chunky bruh. Raw

-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2017 at 7:42am
Btw...glad to see you still in the loop J.R.

Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2017 at 5:23am
Good shit man. The flow is nice as he'll. Good to see you posting.
+Sick-Witted+
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2017 at 2:11am
i dig it bro. Started off a bit weak then got stronger as the song went on. You had a good flow and emotion, great presence. The story developed as the song progressed, had me in my feels by the end. good drop bro hope to see more from you.
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2017 at 11:15am
The Real Bacc
Tracc is Cracc

GOAT tier shit
+Sick-Witted+
J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2017 at 12:18am
Que!! Wassup bro?? Stal, chain...damn its crazy to see yall still around man..and i caint say this enough, to everybody on this post that gave my track a chance i just wanna thank yall..i kno my type of music isnt as accepted as alot of the actual "Lyricists"...ive just always told my story..and when im able to share my story with yall, thats what counts..good look on the love...im 14 tracks in, so yall gone hear so much more from me
Nick Genre View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nick Genre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2017 at 3:49am
The chorus didn't do much for me but the actual rapping was fire....you had a lot of passion in your delivery..
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2017 at 2:27am
soon as I heard that First word sung I began to love this, OMG. Thank you! The rapping was a very strong and I wanted to listen because I enjoyed the style and even when you used another style you used it wisely! The content was heart felt.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic