Suggestions, Comments & Problems: I Like Turtles/? I Need Answered plz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Flowdo Baggins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Flowdo Baggins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Like Turtles/? I Need Answered plz
    Posted: 14 August 2017 at 7:00am
I was trying to find a Website where I can Test My Skills, & battle other M.C.'s, but I didn't want to go to a site that barely has any users, because I didn't want to have the problem of never being able to find opponents/not enough people vote or it takes too long to get enough people to vote/I had a problem on the other site I was on with those things, and also with losing battles I clearly Deserved to Win, because of peoples friends voting, Politics, etc... I was just wondering if anybody can let Me know how this site is in comparison with the things I just mentioned, and also if you know how many Total people are on here? Thanks Tom Hanks to anyone & Everyone who responds. I Appreciate it!...
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2017 at 7:26am
Hello and Welcome,

I'm sure you'll find enough people to battle. As with everything; give and thou shall receive. If you vote on a battle you're actively contributing and people will vote for your battle.

Everywhere there are politics but when it comes to voting most people can set their differences aside and given a good vote. And we, the moderators try to make sure the voting is fair.

As in total people.... we got quite few. Don't expect 100 concurrent users online at the same time though, this is a dying art and the people who are online are master's at it.

Hope you have fun.
#Bananas

Flowdo Baggins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Flowdo Baggins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2017 at 7:40am
Sweet. Thanks for the quick reply man. I'm gonna go try to see about a battle right about now.
Halla-Ler-Yur!
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2017 at 8:36am
You're welcome. These are your bread and butter to make your stay as enjoyable as possible:

http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/battles/rules.htm
http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/about/rules.htm
#Bananas

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2017 at 9:05am
Only things I'd add to that is, sometimes patience is a virtue...there are people to battle but don't expect it to be ready to go in 5 minutes. There is the Cypher Games board where there are punchline orientated games if you want something faster moving.

Also, each site has it's own style and preferences when it comes to battling...stick around long enough and you can shape and influence that if you're good enough.
Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2017 at 5:14pm
Time travel back 10 years and you'll find ample battling opportunities.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2017 at 6:10pm
Hey man, we're working hard to put on battles for people who want to battle and are scared of the call outs section...getting votes on the other hand, that might be an issue!!
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2017 at 10:01pm
As a matter of fact we still do get a steady traffic of new members signing up. For instance, we've had 15 new accounts register in August. In July we had 21 people signup.

Pretty much all of these accounts don't do any posting. Whether or not these are genuine accounts, who's to say, but we do get a lot of new accounts created on the site. We just don't convert them to actual users.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic