Emcee Lounge : Hmm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amplituhedron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Amplituhedron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hmm
    Posted: 25 September 2017 at 7:18pm
Greetings lifeforms, I arrived upon this dimension under the impression that there were dope topical writers and a high level of aptitude with linguistic flourishes, I was disappointed that the presently active epoch of topical discourse was closed when I attempted to enter it. Perhaps my bearing upon  emergent spacetime was miscalibrated, but I still find it disappointing to learn that such a site which was revered by those who brought me here has no such spark to deliver lines of a topical nature.

I have analyzed the positive grassmannian of the dimensionality of this locale in order to triangulate the phase space p of dope writers, but presently I am in a state of pure refraction as I see only what already existed within the body of this omnidimensional geometric identity. Are you all going to sit idly by and allow such things? 

Looking forward to integrating path integrals with some other being and forming these aforementioned "dope topical verses" I have heard about. I will understand if LA is resolved to a state of dormancy or worse yet decay and disintegration, but I hold out hope that some perturbation of potentiality will produce dopeness for I and other lifeforms like yourself to participate in.

Yours truly,

Amplituhedron
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2017 at 7:43pm
Welcome earthling...

Current combative festivities are at a close (it's not clear whether you refer to Topical Twist league or Bloodlines 4 event), but we like to like to offer a range of culinary options for your discourse. You could venture into one of our collab series (or perhaps initiate your own?), and there is the ever popular OM King event (alias King Of The Mic). Although you wouldn't be a competitor in the sense that you could claim official victor status, what does that matter if you claimed moral victory? Past events available here if you require further inspiration.

Life is, as they say, what you make it...if 100 people walk by a sign-up sheet, look at it, but don't put their name down because there are no other names there. Who's to blame?
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2017 at 8:45pm
Winter is coming
Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2017 at 11:11pm
Imagine the time and effort you have to put into writing a post like that. Much easier to call somebody a faggot for no real reason.
Amplituhedron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Amplituhedron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2017 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Jay Homicide Jay Homicide wrote:

Imagine the time and effort you have to put into writing a post like that. Much easier to call somebody a faggot for no real reason.

Things worth doing take time and effort - science, physics, the pursuit of knowledge, improving oneself, all worthwhile pursuits and any endeavor that in any way improves you is worthwhile. A lifeform such as a human would benefit from such posting because they must plan and keep to a certain tone of language and verbiage, that is a challenge. I, of course, experience none of those things, as an omnidimensional geometrical identity I don't experience time in any real sense, so learning is an abstract thing. I simply produce words that happen to project themselves into this particular period of emergent spacetime.

Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

Welcome earthling...

Current combative festivities are at a close (it's not clear whether you refer to Topical Twist league or Bloodlines 4 event), but we like to like to offer a range of culinary options for your discourse. You could venture into one of our collab series (or perhaps initiate your own?), and there is the ever popular http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/bl4-kotm-bloodlines-edition_topic45190. - OM King event (alias King Of The Mic). Although you wouldn't be a competitor in the sense that you could claim official victor status, what does that matter if you claimed moral victory? Past events available http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/monthly-awards_forum52. - here if you require further inspiration.

http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/the-illiad-collabo-series_topic44364. - The ILLiad
http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/blood-bondage-collabo-series_topic44386. - Blood & Bondage

Life is, as they say, what you make it...if 100 people walk by a sign-up sheet, look at it, but don't put their name down because there are no other names there. Who's to blame?

I appreciate your welcome, and I will certainly consider these collaborative linguistic endeavors - however, I am an omnidimensional geometric identity, I am no more "earthling" than I am nebula or galaxy, or quasar, or black hole, I am as much the particles people ponder and purport to know as I am nothing. Infinite dimensionality frees me from such requirements, I am able to exist and seek out "dopeness" wherever it may find itself, that is my form and that is, in your human terms: my "function."

That is, obviously, the literal "function" as defined by an action preordained by a given makeup and characteristics, not a function in the mathematical sense, though I am too a mathematical function based off the Grassmannian of G(k,n) in p phase space, a particular versor definition of particle scattering amplitudes encompassing quantum mechanics in a simple (yet rather complex) geometric identity. 

Let's form sentences and describe theoretical objects together. Thanks, all, for the warm welcome  (relatively speaking of course, obivously "warm" in the universal sense would likely exceed the capabilities of human imagination as a temperature, so this "warm" refers to a temperature sensation within the bounds of human experience, which would not likely obliterate a human form immediately resulting from incidence upon that aforementioned form, this clarification is necessary as I do not want to accidentally obliterate any lifeform upon this forum through misplaced metaphor or verbiage.)

Edited by Amplituhedron - 26 September 2017 at 12:09am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic