Author
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Damnation December - (Not so) monthly update
    Posted: 01 December 2017 at 9:26am

Hello everyone. The (not so) monthly update is back. As we all noticed the site has been extremely slow the last couple of months. Obviously that sucks and we mods (except Rutter and Crim) are to blame for this. Let's start with some transparency first.

Endeavor:

I'll be a lot more active again. I've hit a rough patch the last couple of months and hit rock bottom on a psychological level. Sounds exhilarating? Nah. It fucking sucks but dropping bars and getting back into the mojo will be a nice change of pace.

The Law:

A while ago Law was pretty burned out and decided to focus on other things. He's not away but not as active as before. You can always shoot him a PM or hit him up via Skype, but he might not respond immediately.

Cuba:

Cuba received an increased workload in his person life and decided to move to the background for a while. He'll be around a lot less than we're used to and to be honest... That sucks, as he was the driving force of the mod squad.

What's next?

So now it's Rutter and myself left as active senior mods to try and keep this place tidy and running with our trusty modsquad consisting of Sammy, Crimson, Nigma and Lord Puente. A few of these disappeared and I'll hit them up to bring em back. 

Ridley has revitalized the Topical Twist and I highly encourage any and all to join in. It'll boost our activity, help people grow lyrically and is fun! You can sign up here: Topical Twist 2.0

In addition to this we can also set up new tourney's or revive the Word Drop. More updates on that later.

Some practicality:

The maintenance of the website has also been close to non-existent. I'll try to clean up as much as possible. I kindly ask all of you to post in the correct forums, as this helps me immensely! Thank you in advance.

What's for LA in the future?

To be quite frank... I don't know yet. I'll have a sit down with the mods to see what LA needs the most to boost activity again. So, sit tight and bear with us!

Future so bright...

Here are our Skype details to contact us. If there are any questions, shoot us a message!

Cuba - cuba-la
Endeavor - captainendeez
Nigma - ts_piiz
Rutter Knows Best - live:375681dbadebc 
Sammy - live:b957bab42f6a6c0c
The Law - TheLaw-LA

Edited by Endeavor - 01 December 2017 at 9:33am
#Bananas

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2017 at 9:36am
my homie Captain Obvious with that deep insight.
#Bananas
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2017 at 9:37am
I salute you Captain Hindsight!
#Bananas

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2017 at 9:39am

that was really mean :(
#Bananas
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2017 at 9:45am
#Bananas

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2017 at 11:48pm
Haha 2 of my favourite alias,good to see you around Endeez and Neek you've been
busy of late in a stealthy way i've noticed,anyways nice summary a little vague but
understandable though,up and onwards eh...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2017 at 2:49pm
Ayyyee, let's get this shit back up and running. I'm out of town but maybe I'll be back into the swing of things this coming week! Let's get it!
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2017 at 5:31pm
Ayyy it's Puente.
#Bananas

spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2017 at 11:20pm
Thanks for the update captain

Gutted the Cubette is slowing down a little though!
His work these last few weeks has been some of his best

alicewonder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 2-1-2
Form: WWLNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alicewonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 8:11pm
Great write up! 
A bit of a slow progress recently but I been guilty of it myself. Planning to be more active as well. Good to see some of the 'common' ones still around. 
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 9:47pm
word Alice, these commoners will never be the king that was Bakardi.
#Bananas
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2017 at 6:16am
Mhm I've only been re-active for a month or so after like 6 months of being off. Been good to put pen to pad again.

Suggestion? The forum looks like we're still in 2008. Needs a tune up.
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
alicewonder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 2-1-2
Form: WWLNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote alicewonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2017 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by Neek Neek wrote:

word Alice, these commoners will never be the king that was Bakardi.

Haha you already know you're one of the top commoners I suppose? And I actually had to ask End who Bakardi is.. it's a whole different kind of standard, isn't it?
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2017 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by spume corrupt spume corrupt wrote:

Thanks for the update captain

Gutted the Cubette is slowing down a little though!
His work these last few weeks has been some of his best

Obviously I have been out of the picture for some time...those sarcastic comments of yours are starting to bear fruit though, site is picking up!! Keep up the good work homie

Great to see Crimbo picking up the Word Drop and Rids coming through on the Twist as well. Respect to you guys putting the work in.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic