Author
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Word Drop Challenge.
    Posted: 06 December 2017 at 5:24pm
I use to like doing these they were fun,so now i'm asking ppl if they would like to
see a return of the Word Drop?.

To those who don't know what it's about,i will explain in a moment,i just want to gets some yays or nah's to gauge the interest 1st,anyways The Word Drop is a challenge,
basically 10 words are preselected & the participants have to drop a verse containing
all the 10 selected words,"easy i hear you say",but haha there's a catch,you have to do
a verse using only 10 lines or less also,i'll expand more on the conditions at a later
time..

So yeah Holla back let me know your views...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 7:55pm
I would def jump on this if you got it up and running bruv also help with running if you needed a break...
I too enjoyed the word drop challenge and how it always threw up some crazy random writtens
Good luck fam

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 9:43pm
Crim, im going to let you in on the illuminati secret that Cubes told me... if you build it, they will come.

translation: checking the tempature is only going to get you massive lip service. just toss that shit up.
#Bananas
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2017 at 6:13am
Written? I'm with it.
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
BLaDe_THoR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BLaDe_THoR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2017 at 11:36pm
I'm new to this group so I'm just peeping this rn.. but I might jump in if I feel I can improve from this
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2017 at 1:14pm
Don't have too much time to check but it's usually in the Open Mic forum. You create a post using the 10 allocated words from Crim. You put a tag in your post title to let other people know you're taking part.

It's pretty easy once you know how, I'm sure Crim has posted somewhere with the instructions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic