Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Who-Is-You? View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Who-Is-You? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: She Said Would you Like?
    Posted: 10 December 2017 at 4:10am
Cheeseburger Eddie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Cheeseburger Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2017 at 4:24am
lmao at first I was annoyed because I just wanted you to keep rapping good because the rapping part was solid and when you started talking about breakfast and all the sex it was like... okay... but then I realized what you were doing and what the song was and it was genuinely funny. 

Well done.

I think the rap parts could have been done a bit better, that might have elevated it a tad, but it's a fine line because if you get too technical I think that takes away from the comedy of it and the song worked for me so I don't know. 
Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dntplywelwitothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2017 at 1:05pm
This is a break from the norm,

Digging the beat...it gives off the right vibe for this track, like a "dream sequence"
Quite the entertaining listen, and to be honest I dig the story telling aspect... and the plot. Sometymes people forget about this part of hip hop ... the "slick rick" type shit still works. The adlibs are pure comedy. Second verse was prolly the strongest I think. It had the most substance, and your flow was more natural. All in all, It's fuck-wit-able.
"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."
Who-Is-You? View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Who-Is-You? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Dntplywelwitothers Dntplywelwitothers wrote:

Sometymes people forget about this part of hip hop ... the "slick rick" type shit still works.
Indeed.

thanks for the listen and critique fellas. 
Much appreciated 
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 11:36pm
This was tight B. Peeped a couple of your tracks since you been back and you've improved a shit ton since the earlier stuff I heard of. At first your flow stood out to me the most but after the song I felt the strongest element the conceptual structure of it. Felt natural, executed well. This was cool
Nick Genre View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nick Genre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 2:28am
Mixing needs some work...  I like the concept... Lol... You rode the beat nicely... Keep grindin sir
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic