Author
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elite - Money To Blow
    Posted: 20 April 2018 at 11:33pm

https://soundcloud.com/user-643836493/money-to-blow

another old ass track i never got around to doing anything with or dropping. not really sure if i have any intention to do anything with it other than to just keep letting it collect dust so i thought id at least drop it here for you guys to enjoy. enjoy.

ps this was recorded made in september 2017
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2018 at 8:12pm
beats super dope. story telling still on point. I wasn't over the moon about the mix. I get why you lowered the pitch.. it gives it a... hazey feel. also adds "maturity" to the vocals.. but I felt it really muddied it up. I think going the route of Joel Ortiz on "Checkin' For You" wouldve complimented the vibe a little smoother. kept the "narrative" feel of the story but wouldn't have had the clash issues.

anyway, dope stuff man. just my two abes.
#Bananas
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2018 at 7:12pm
I rock with this. I like the deep voice effect, I think it adds to the vibe and kind of gets you in the mood of what the girls feeling. Flow was fire on this, beat's nasty. I dig it.
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2018 at 7:54pm
maybe just keep the transposition for the hook. I really like the extended hook.
I like this beat and I like what you are saying. It's just hard to hear the first part because I am getting used to the effect on the vocals. It was really good. keep it up.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2018 at 9:21pm
thanks for the thoughts guys
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2018 at 7:07am
so, just to get my one small complaint out of the way . . the vocals just seem a little bit over processed. The effect does sound cool, but a bit muddled as well. . 

however, i like the chill ass vibe to this joint. seems like something id throw on while relaxing back in the recliner while drunk or something lol . . i like the tone, and the beat just has a bunch of dope ass little sounds and noises coming from everywhere haha. . cool track here fam 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic