Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: James Harden
    Posted: 23 May 2018 at 7:20am
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 6:06pm
I just got a few questions.
Are you ballin or not?
Do you pull mad hoes?
Have you ran a train before?
do you have a beard like James harden, or just a beard on your face?

So many questions so little time.
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 11:09pm
Yes
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 11:43pm
My music is for entertainment, if you want something biographical with zero entertainment value I think Elite is working on his next project
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 1:35am
I honestly wanted to know if those things were relatable to you and if it was genuine or not. No hate just curious... but how about the beard? Is it like a James harden beard, or is it a soft transparent fluff? These are things I need to know. Do you look like James harden or not, damnit.

Welcome back none the less. Glad to see you dropping audios.

In regards to the track... do you layer your vocals at all? They sound whispy in a sense.

I think you should work on your production end. You can make shit sound better by adding multiple layers to specific parts. Like add some deeper pitches every time you said James harden. Or that straw line you put an extra layer or two on it to add oomph to it.

For your regular entire vocal have a second layer at a lower volume and pan it like 3-8ish to r or l
When you add layers for Oomph on parts like the starw part I said as well as a few other parts mess with it more and put extra layers pan them differently and diff volumes as well. Your vocal won’t be as whispy and sound fuller in sound.

As far as the track, ehhhh. A few bars I liked but a that style track you need to come harder on the production side. Add more pop to it. More pizazz.

Edited by Lord Puente - 24 May 2018 at 1:43am
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 1:44am
My beard is more like action bronson, unless I trim it neatly for special occasions
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 1:47am
You should make an Action Bronson track instead. It’s all about relatability. Me, I can’t grow a beard, so ima make one called Baby Face Dollars
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 1:48am
Thanks for the input LP, I didn't perceive any hate on your part but I thought I should nip it in the bud since this is the music I will be making for the time being. As far as the production quality goes I don't disagree, and honestly it boils down to laziness on my part, I just did a rough mix and didn't take the time to master it whatsoever.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic