Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Real Ones
    Posted: 27 May 2018 at 3:15pm
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 5:32pm
Not gonna lie, this isn't my type of track.

But I gotta give props where it's due. Production is dope and you rode the beat so well. Beat sounded fire imo though it kinda popped on my headphones.

EDIT BECAUSE I HADN'T FINISHED...

While I prefer tracks with deeper lyrics and complex angles + tight punchlines, this was a nice listen nonetheless.
Faggot
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 5:41pm
this my fave track I heard you drop. the mix is no good and it seems like you recorded too hot on parts and the track has clipping it seems.

I liked your hook and the unorthodox flow to it. lyrically you know my opinion already so I wont bother. there was more layers put in which was nice but the actual mix aspect of it didn't sound too well for me. this still had a vibe to it none the less
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 6:38pm
Thanks for the feed guys, i definitely struggle with mastering, it always sounds different depending on what speakers I'm listening through so it is hard to get right. I will probably continue to work on this track until I can get it right
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic