Open Mic: Smooooth Sailing(Warning shot)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Smooooth Sailing(Warning shot)
    Posted: 17 October 2018 at 10:19am
Damn Gina you reallu dissed this fool hard with your peace... These punches we're fucking beast and personal as fuck. However I can understand where smooth is coming from when it pertains to that kind of shit because of the beef I had with DJ flame mentioning my mom as a diss during a battle 

That being however you went harder then the paint in this fucking drop and body bagged this fool sick as fuck 
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2018 at 4:32pm
Ironic you hungry for feed, wen U should Feel Full From biting lyrics!
is there Muscle behind ur bars, or U emotional? Guys the weirdest
I'll see u the dope if its ur last push & send your mother my Dearest!
Fa'real, shit, Thought U knew better to be fuckin W/Beans
Ur kids'll be married and pass before this punk'll get clean

^^^^^^^^^......... this part was filthy...

Real hard diss here Beans, good to see you slaying the competition still bro...

Interesting stuff throughout this, strong plays bar after bar..
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 12:22am
Originally posted by spume corrupt spume corrupt wrote:

Originally posted by daydizzle89 daydizzle89 wrote:

Originally posted by Smoothtung Smoothtung wrote:

Good stuff. The personals were hard. Yea I'm a junkie. Yeah I bit in the past. I dont want it with you or anyone. Just came to do my thing in the OM and keep it movin. Stay blessed.

Bruh you ain't even that great of a junkie. Werrd

Looks like we might have ourselves a good old fashioned junkie off

Jeffrey’s at the ready, lean back
Go
First one to OD wins free drugs for life
Beans
Str8 up with that bully tactics man, you had some clean shots of heron my brother
You could’a done better though fam! I just did and still binned it
You know I love you ya bum, settle down and kill some cunt soon
Respect

Thanks for the feed y’all.
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2018 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by daydizzle89 daydizzle89 wrote:

Good stuff. The personals were hard. Yea I'm a junkie. Yeah I bit in the past. I dont want it with you or anyone. Just came to do my thing in the OM and keep it movin. Stay blessed.

Looks like we might have ourselves a good old fashioned junkie off

Jeffrey’s at the ready, lean back
Go
First one to OD wins free drugs for life
Beans
Str8 up with that bully tactics man, you had some clean shots of heron my brother
You could’a done better though fam! I just did and still binned it
You know I love you ya bum, settle down and kill some cunt soon
Respect

The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2018 at 6:07pm
Yep, each punchline here really does punch.. Feels too brutal to be a warning shot.. It's like if a warning shot feels like a Sniper Rifle, a full-on attack must be a barrage of rockets.

Compared to the battle verse I fed, there's a mile of difference. Took more steps to improve than a recovering junkie! Sorry, I just had to make that pun.

Quit nit-pick. Not gonna spend a whole para' critiquing this because it doesn't need that, but avoid repetition please. Seeing 'fūçkïñg w/ Beans' twice really took the impact away from it.

Other than that, this is a perfect example of what a diss should be like.
Faggot
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2018 at 5:21pm
Damn Beans why you be on it like that,this was cold mean and to be honest kind of
brutal,in essence this is what a real diss should be,not pitta patta matter as we nor-
mally read,but up in your face feel that ish punk like here, i found myself thinking
damn on reading,this was drawn from factual content which made this so prono-
unced,this was straight fire man,that must of hurt because it got a reply from him.
ripe diss...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2018 at 1:41pm

Diz back off the junkie jokes. I ain't done nothing to you. Don't disrespect me. And don't disrespect the people ive lost. I live with this everyday. I'm writing this from a shelter in nh right now. I ain't some name on a screen. I come here, give feedback, and i drop what I write. I didn't come back to cause waves. I said that it would be better for the site if it was used to write more than it was used to talk about drama, the dude didn't like it so he came out of the side of his neck at me. Whatever. But I ain't gna get into this beefing thing with half the site. Y'all are lining up to grab your pitchforks and crosses right now. That ain't what I'm here for. Writing is a good outlet when life gets tough and this is where I drop it. That's it. Y'all can hate me if you want but allow me to do my thing. Stay up.

You're feeding a self proclaimed low vibrational life form.
Don't ever do that again.

Peace.
+Sick-Witted+
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2018 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Beans Beans wrote:

Diz back off the junkie jokes. I ain't done nothing to you. Don't disrespect me. And don't disrespect the people ive lost. I live with this everyday. I'm writing this from a shelter in nh right now. I ain't some name on a screen. I come here, give feedback, and i drop what I write. I didn't come back to cause waves. I said that it would be better for the site if it was used to write more than it was used to talk about drama, the dude didn't like it so he came out of the side of his neck at me. Whatever. But I ain't gna get into this beefing thing with half the site. Y'all are lining up to grab your pitchforks and crosses right now. That ain't what I'm here for. Writing is a good outlet when life gets tough and this is where I drop it. That's it. Y'all can hate me if you want but allow me to do my thing. Stay up.

I hope you get well...

You took that the wrong way and if you knew some background you'd understand why I made that comment. It's ok brother. Relax
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2018 at 6:48am

I hope you get well...
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2018 at 6:45am
Originally posted by Neek Neek wrote:

I liked this and can verify you wrote it.

nobody says punching this dweeb more than beans..this is just facts. google it. its iron clad his calling card.

nice warning tho.

I’m so glad you could stomach this
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Smoothtung View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 25-8-3
Form: WWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2018 at 4:12am

Edited by Smoothtung - 30 September 2018 at 4:18am
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2018 at 3:02am

Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2018 at 2:20am
Guess he got the warning
Smoothtung View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 25-8-3
Form: WWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2018 at 10:31pm

Edited by Smoothtung - 29 September 2018 at 10:36pm
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2018 at 9:32pm
I liked this and can verify you wrote it.

nobody says punching this dweeb more than beans..this is just facts. google it. its iron clad his calling card.

nice warning tho.
#Bananas
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2018 at 9:18pm

Listen bitch boy go get KO'd again and leave the adults to talk. no one needs nor wants your input.

LMAO & here you are responding to MY input... 

WHO THE FUCK WOKE THIS GUY OUT THE CASKET I LEFT HIM IN???

Warning shots
Le'go
Im a monster, beast, a savage W/beef wen Im rappin
Call ur self 'SmoothTung' on a site W/guys - must be a faggot
All the tough talk & site growth? got me laughin
only Growth U should worry bout is Ur kids & how their raised by an Addict!
Trust Im ecstatic to give U this static & slap kid
scum bag was stuck in a hole for years after my last diss
Just up an gone..Poof'd into dust like magic
Like ur family members after they found out U were taking crack hits
SORRY BRO!
I got stress built up so its right to fear kid
Ironic you hungry for feed, wen U should Feel Full From biting lyrics!
is there Muscle behind ur bars, or U emotional? Guys the weirdest
I'll see u the dope if its ur last push & send your mother my Dearest!
Fa'real, shit, Thought U knew better to be fuckin W/Beans
Ur kids'll be married and pass before this punk'll get clean
Poke me's like poking a vein, <-- Sumthin that run in ur genes
Kill U like cancer, while U scream how Herions a fuckin disease!
Fuckin punk, Needle in my hand'll puncture ur splean
Shouldnt have a appetite to be fuckin W/Beans
I'll Gas U up after Im done punchin the dweeb
Ur verses hold as much weight as a Zin battle...Theres jus nothin to see
EMPIRE
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic