Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iLL ScriptureZ
    Posted: 16 December 2018 at 10:22am
Battle? 4 bars text for starters?
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2018 at 12:55pm
I told you in discord I’d do unlimited.. FYI a battle on here will still be open next year
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2018 at 2:20pm
No you didn't you said:

biLLy the GOAT

You spittin/writin or what
You on mute til i see something

FYI good let them see how you get roasted for ages

Fuck unlimited though I don't want to encourage no votes, agree to drop a 4 bar text battle and if you do any good I'll spit a 2 minute audio battle against you to follow-up
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2018 at 4:13pm
You’re the one who feels like you got something to prove. Unlimited or nothing.. if you want to throw 2min then do so
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2018 at 8:32pm
Not very good at writing succinctly huh? If you need it so badly to be unlimited, by all means. Set it up and drop when you're ready, probably just gonna be forced rhymes and a screen of filler shit either way
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2018 at 8:37pm
Like I said, you’re the one who feels they have something to prove.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2018 at 8:43pm
If I don't see you set it up, I will so keep an eye on the fields. And it's funny you say that cos this battle is only gonna prove that you're an egotistical fuckwit with no talent
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2018 at 8:54pm
...yawn
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2018 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Rapper T Rapper T wrote:

If I don't see you set it up, I will so keep an eye on the fields. And it's funny you say that cos this battle is only gonna prove that you're an egotistical fuckwit with no talent

Lmao you’re the LA punching bag tho
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2018 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Beans Beans wrote:

Originally posted by Rapper T Rapper T wrote:

Lmao you’re the LA punching bag tho

Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic