Audio Mic: Triad-Cypher 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Loose Logic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Loose Logic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Triad-Cypher 2018
    Posted: 31 December 2018 at 9:08pm
I'm late feeding this.. but

beat dope.. grimy ... 

Verse 1 - flow nice... delivery is dope.. sick style... lyrics are nice.. 

verse 2 - nice delivery.. reminds me of someone.. flow is smooth... schemes are nice.. 

verse 3 - delivery and flow is great.. emotion is dope... quality isn't up there with the other 2 tho.. 

you all came on some real shit.. i digs it.. came together well.. has a real sick cypher feel to it... street type shit.. raw very cool! Glad you dropped this!
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2018 at 3:46pm
Appreciate the feed fellas
I can only fall off in space...
Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2018 at 5:09am
heard this about a week ago. this is some intimidating stuff here. its like a collaboration of 3 LA audio royalty. Always love the get away beat but this seems to be a remix of it and yall rode it proper.

doom - your mic presence is crazy. thing is you don't really raise your voice or go over-agressive, but still had that boss swag. i been trying to do something like that but can never attain this level of ease. lyrics, well u already know bro.

neek - big homie. big bro. you're presence is undeniable. you don't fake the funk, u just do you which is something anyone would be envious of. What i mean is that you don't try to get all extra. always admire how your flow is very conversational. very natural, iow. "always on my own wave never need a surf board" ha! werdup

ch3kk - welcome the fuck back, my g! to echo the feed above, you definitely had the most aggressive delivery of the three, giving your own personality which is just fuckin dope bro. been wondering where you been as the audio side is starting to pick up again. anyways, you got the "I'm da shit" swag that is so prevalent to your audio! get active again, bro!

overall dope stuff, gents. looking forward to more Triad joints.

Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dntplywelwitothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2018 at 1:14pm
Three of the dopest audio heads in the same spot, feels like I hit the jackpot on a slot machine. It's not often you see three home runs in a row.

Doom, beat selection is perfect, all three of you sound natural on this, you come straight in with the bars, flow is ridiculous, your tone and rhythm of your cadence immediately makes you wanna nod your head, instinctively making me wanna hit repeat, cause I missed the lyrics diggin the vibe too much...but that delivery is no apologies... that's that kinda shit that make mfkrs avoid eye contact.

Neek, clean as fuck, again you and Doom, are elements on your own, but explosive as a compound... the chemistry is untouchable, your flow is always seamless, love how you come in like he just passed the mic to you, that transition was smooth as fuck. Then you come in with that trademark super chill delivery, like you just having a conversation...setting some shit straight with that underlining tone of "don't let me have to tell you again"

Ch3ck, you come in like a long awaited new season of game of thrones...
With the same expectations, a massive amount of bodies being dropped. You come back right where you left off, not missing a step, this was an amazing combination of styles, yours being the most aggressive as far as delivery, not over the top...just very "matter of fact"

This was a tremendous track, lyrically you all came with your individual style, No words wasted, no filler, every verse stood in its own spotlight...that's a rarity.
"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2018 at 1:45am
It's like, up first I think that's Doom, dope presence. Tech down wilin' liked that part stylistically and those kind of adlibs and the way your voice hits those different pitches of breath through the kinda last third of the verse. I hear a lot of Royce in the voice, might be just me but some of  the timbre definitely carries airs. 

Second on the mic idk who that is but a good mic presence, the sibilants sound cool, it could be only slightly tidier in the placement in the couple of the adlibs, verse comes through real and uplifting, I like the flow. You got the grimiest sounding flow coming through, some sorta southern Pimp C feel to the sound of the tone. A voice you can feel and connect with in the street cos of how you use the imagery and that too.

Third ch3kk I think vocals could come up in level a bit, plosives in your verse sound dope, that boast the w line and been hospitable one those sound cool as with the 808 bassline going on, probably like the strength in the flow of the verse though, paced real good. I reckon there a BOB sound to your voice ae, no insult intended, I like the tone.

Flows mint together, cool dynamic range in the verses and flow-wise all are on point ae, content and delivery wise this was dope y'all, props, stay up!
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2018 at 4:36pm
Damn i had visions of Non Phixon listening to this track,it had professionalism
stamped all over it,ya'll murdered the beat,i enjoyed each offering here also,had
me nodding my head from start to end too,and when i hit the train home,i'll be
giving this another whirl for sure as it has replay value,(which seems to come
as a sort of standard within this track because of the mix of tones and pitches),
This beat was well and truly nailed...RIPE TRACK..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2018 at 2:45am
Ahhhh, it's up. Good shit fam. Let's get back into this shit.
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2018 at 2:43am
I can only fall off in space...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic