Post Reply Post Reply
Author
D-NoS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-6-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D-NoS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Life
    Posted: 13 January 2019 at 10:09am
Mother was 16 Dad was 18 when I was a baby boy I got left at my Nannas, youngers birth youngers doing deeds in pajamas. 

Wasn't all bad tho my Dad gave up his life come got an me from my mommas mommas while my momma moved away from him no longer lovers.

Early memory we were living at my nannas coz my dad like me left school with little honors no qualification to say this man can work for papers.

So we were broke from the first day living poor seemed ok until I wanted money as a teenager, there just weren't any.

I got real depressed the state we was living grand theft auto I could change my life no longer be a victim.

That didn't pan out I got caught out spent a night in the cell but luckily I was allowed out first time offender, slap on the wrist - ok lets calm down.

Run away from home at the next opportunity don't remember how but I convinced my mom to come and get me

I moved in with her at Bristol city I was 13 went to school in Henbury - thats where I got my love of emceeing and D'n'B

S.A.S was all the rage everybody wanted to emcee, I liked living there but it was too cushty I couldn't get to grips with the good life, it just wasn't me

One day I decided for some reason I don't remember that I wanted to sell weed, probably I wasn't getting pocket money to fund my smoking habit and weekend party's

my mother had a boyfriend who was ok at the time but I took his xbox and sold it too a friend of mine for ganja I was hooked it was bad I smoked my stash got kicked out

Had to go again back to my rightful home to my fathers who had a new girlfriend and two more children to raise talk about overcrowding 

I wasn't there long step mother was all-way's shouting she was ok but guess wasn't fond of me rerouting, I went to live with my aunt up the street - by now i'm 15

school attendance? what is that? ..if you ain't truanting you a clown thing, come with me smoke some tree while we're out n about an

those days went so fast I was left without friends had a few but they were older's we were all-day's on mad things, amphetamine's and mda - no doubting 

Things were looking shitty sleeping on my aunty's couch with no monetary allow, but by now then I was used to it - still managed to get drunk and stoned and trip up on the mountain 

fast forward 15 years I got my own house, its a rented one but better than none try going without an, sleeping on the pavement I done that - it ain't no laugh ting

Ive been with the same woman 13 years an counting, my boy will be 9 this year he's one thing I take pride in. No better feeling than I got right now providing

for him a stable home living arrangement it ain't perfect by a long shot but its more than I had at his age and thats something I am proud in

Ok we ain't well off and no we ain't counting paper stacking like some people but we got food on the table, electricity and central heating. 
https://dnos.bandcamp.com

https://soundcloud.com/dnos_aka_dicey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic