Author
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ch3kk G - Re_Influence
    Posted: 11 March 2019 at 12:08am
Figured Fuck It. Why the hell not. 

GDub View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2019 at 4:59pm
You used a allot of imagery which I really liked. I liked you flow at the beginning the best. Will be looking forward to hearing more from you.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2019 at 6:34pm
Damn nice to hear you around this site again Chekk, i likes your bounce, straight back where you left off
with a banger eh, i enjoyed this in its entirety, from beat to tone to content, the smilies within were cool,
(hanging/noose) to highlight 1 of many here, and thats was just in the opening alone!, plus what made
them pop was the bonus of wrapping them (similes/plays) up with concepts, creative, & seens this has
replay value, it'll get another whirl when i hit the train home from work, "shit dude i'd buy this", RIPE JOINT
HERE had my head nodding too....peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2019 at 9:11am
Its chekk! Ima listen soon!
#Bananas

Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 24-2-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2019 at 6:21pm
Dead shits sick as fuck. If you got a song with an open verse on it send it my way! This shit was hard as fuck!
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2019 at 7:48am
Thanks for the feed everyone. I'll let you know what's up @ Vellum. Im pretty sure I do. 
afterlife View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterlife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2019 at 3:39pm
Nice production. Vocal stands out. Tune sounds good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic