Audio Mic: On Sum- Reno Rich (Prod me)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GDub View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote GDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: On Sum- Reno Rich (Prod me)
    Posted: 05 April 2019 at 6:57pm
The beat reminds me of a 90s influenced beat. I really like your flow on this one, especially at the beginning. I like the quality of your vocals, this is really smooth. Your lyrics could use work, it sounds like something I've heard before. Other than that good track.
D-NoS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-6-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D-NoS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2019 at 9:02pm
Melody reminds me (a bit) of the Wash (Dre &* Knoc'turn'al) 

Nicely mixed, the vocals seems to fit pretty well too 

Wish I could say more but I enjoyed it ty
https://dnos.bandcamp.com

https://soundcloud.com/dnos_aka_dicey
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2019 at 1:46am
The beat is solid but I feel it lacks oomph.

For the type of track the guy is doing, I expect an instrumental that sounds big, and a switch up here and there would do nicely too.

There wasn't anything poor about it, it just sounds off, especially with the guy on the beat doing what he's doing, which is more an issue on his part rather than yours unless he told you what track he'd be doing before you made the beat.

It's a solid 5/10, maybe with a more suitable style of track this could be a 7, but going by what I'm hearing this is what I'd rate it. I'm ok with it but not satisfied enough and not bobbing my head or anything or feeling much from this
Faggot
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2019 at 12:47am
jake knocking at my doe like foe sum

I dont give a fuck. this song is dope.

flame, beat dope.. it def need a nastier 808 tho..this need to rattle trunks. melody and drums right but it need that BOOMBOOM

"like a fuckin movie/homie boosie/you a goofy"

dope. dope. dope. dope.
#Bananas
TheRowdyPegasus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TheRowdyPegasus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2019 at 12:03am
That moment when you wish you could watch YouTube videos.
Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dntplywelwitothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2019 at 5:37pm
Uh.... welp the beat dope af.....
"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic