Post Reply Post Reply
Author
D-NoS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-6-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D-NoS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Word..
    Posted: 31 May 2019 at 1:54am
I Aint Gonna Lie, I Aint a Happy Guy, I Gotta Couple'a Worries ina Back of my Mind..
I Aint Qualified for the Jobs I Cant Find, And Like What the Fuck am I Doing With my Life..
I Been Wasting Mine An I'm Running Outta Time, Not Enough Money In An The Waters Run Dry
Wanna Live Life Before I Have To Die, No Way's That Happening Until I Make More Dimes

I Didn't Choose Rhymes, They Choose Me, I Gave My Life to The Music An I Feel It Owes Me
I Was an Addict Before any Drugs I Loves Beats , I'm Like a Fire The Music Is Fuel That Feeds Me
I Aint A Criminal If In The Law I Don't Believe, It Is What It Is And That Is My Philosophy
Mankind Is Cool N All But Aint No Boss Of Me, I Dont Buy God I Just Trust The Almighty

I Wear My Heart On My Sleeve, I'm Starving Hungry, Make Art Constantly, Pray One Day I Can Eat, 
At My Age I Should Be'a Few Albums Deep, It Aint Never To Late So I Formulate Plans G
Take Care of My Health With Fitness Regimes, Prepare To Draw More Wealth From Cash Machines
Fall Back On Floors While I'm High On Hash N Trees, I'm Done With Nightmares I'm Realizing Dreams

Doing What I Shoulda Done When I was In My Teens, Back Then My Head Was Gone So I Was On Bass N Ecstasy
Traumatic Childhood Fucked Me Up Through Puberty, Lost My Brain Went Insane To Much Pain Bothering Me, 
Got A Job Working In The Fast Food Industry Met A Bird Got a Flat B'came A Dad N Got Clean
Fast-forward Nine Years its Y2K19, Been Blasting Doors Off Hinges Like They Aint No Thing
https://dnos.bandcamp.com

https://soundcloud.com/dnos_aka_dicey
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2019 at 8:38am
I like social awareness piece's, especially when they act like Windows into a
person's life struggles, this rhyme was simple in its approach but it worked
well for me, you had enough content in there to form a picture when reading,
from start to finish your internal rhyme scheme was working well, considering
the line lengths,it read quite pacey, nice expression there, enjoyable read..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic