Author
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deleting Account
    Posted: 04 September 2019 at 11:53pm
If I delete my account will it delete all my old posts or will they still be there? 
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2019 at 2:21pm
Other sites your posts would still be there just says guest under your name.
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2019 at 10:17pm
Dang so I'll literally have to go and manually delete all my posts.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2019 at 10:32pm
Who is the head mod now so I can contact them. I know that MODs or at least scotty have the rights to delete posts.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2019 at 2:25am
as far as I know there is no deleting accounts. Scotty also gets upset about "deleted" posts, he prefers hidden at best...and thats at best.

sorry about your luck man, but I think you're assed out here. if you figure a way to do it tho, lemme know.
#Bananas
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2019 at 2:13pm
When you login you agree to the Forums rules & policies. You specifically have to give your permission, the box is not preselected for you. When you read those you will see:

By posting content on this forum you are accepting that you grant full rights to the publication of your message content within the forum and that you can not later withdraw publication rights, including but not limited to the removal, editing, and/or modifying of the published content.

Now...we are reasonable folks, if you want us to hide content for a specific reason we will consider this request on it's merit. But we do not have powers to "mass delete" content & I certainly would not want to spend any more than a few mins of my time doing an individual member a favour to help them out for a specific reason.

So yeah, it's not something we have the means to facilitate and you have agreed that this is reasonable by logging in and participating on the forum under the rules and policies we operate.

Have a good day.
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2019 at 3:47pm
Why you want your post deleted?
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2019 at 12:11am
Thanks for the specific info Cuba. I honestly was hoping to delete my account entirely including all posts. For one, I am a pastor now and there's alot of stuff on here from me years ago that does not reflect how I speak or conduct myself anymore. Secondly, my music career has moved forward and I perform at stadiums and big events, I'm getting ready to release my new album, and all of my content here is old, outdated, and also does not match my current personas and image. It's a past chapter of my life and I"m looking to move forward with a clean slate. Love the community, just not there anymore. I'd appreciate any help possible. 
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2019 at 3:06am
Be proud of where you come from and appreciate the process of elevation. It's not something to hide and be afraid of. It's not a criminal record that you need a clean slate from.
Also, you are what you are and you were what you were. Take pride in that and enjoy being real.
Whenever someone asks me about my journey, I always mention this website and the people who helped me grow. I tell them how shit I was and where I stand now.
FYI- I don't think somebody has the time or motivation to go through your posts and judge you. Stop overthinking, son.
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2019 at 7:32am
Thats your perspective, not mine Titu. I don't want things on display that I do not condone or support, my past or not. I'm not ashamed of anything, just don't want it out in public anymore. I've got way bigger plans for my life than what exists here. Better to handle it now then 20 years later.
barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2019 at 8:32am
You can't just erase your past, doesn't work that way. Get hit with a reality check. Glad you are doing better though.

Edited by barrybondz - 10 September 2019 at 8:42am
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2019 at 12:54pm
Lmao the lord is going to check up on LA to listen to your music?
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2019 at 1:37am
As. Cuba said there is nothing we can do as mods.. I dont really get what your trying to do here..

You say you're a pastor now, and you think that if people found your posts on some website most people have never even heard of. Ould be damaging.. every human being, every police officer, every doctor, every gang member, every engineer, every whatever has a past.. I couldn't think of a profession more able to use their past to speak on what brought them to that profession more than a pastor.. you were young and foolish, then you found God, type of stuff. I think you are overthinking this website WAY too much. I guarentee you, no one who goes to your services either knows about this site or is ever likely to find it.

This is the equivalent of me asking to have my suspension from 4th grade for fighting to be erased because I dont want it to effect my job as a psychiatrist

Edited by Stalin - 12 September 2019 at 1:43am
+Sick-Witted+
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2019 at 1:59pm
How did all the fuckboys come out of the woods in one post? BB? MISH? TITU? 
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2019 at 7:58pm
The functionality of the site doesn't allow moderators to delete all your posts. This is understandable, as many of us are either clowns or straight up fools. In some cases a combination of both. If the mods had this power sooner or later one of them would fuck shit up and it would be majorly damaging to the board. It's a reasonable administrative protection & is covered by the T&C's of you participating on the forum. 

TLDR: The option to delete all posts is out. We ain't being awkward, we just can't do it.

Now, if I was being an impassionate observer I might say if the very low probability of this coming out IRL happened it may well provide an opportunity for you to talk about asking for forgiveness, learning from your past mistakes, spiritual growth. You can't change the past and all. That covers the pastor side. As for your musical career, those be the apples my friend. You have the power to rebrand your moniker & never talk about Mission again. Point being, there's more than one way to slice a flamingo. I repeat the offer to be reasonable and treat a request on its merit. 

TLDR: We still can't delete all your posts. There are other things you can do if you want to solve the problem. If you have a very small number of posts you are legitimately worried about, we can potentially hide them on your behalf. You'd have to do the legwork, finding the posts and linking them to us. But don't take the piss, otherwise you might find we become less reasonable.
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2019 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Stalin Stalin wrote:

As. Cuba said there is nothing we can do as mods.. I dont really get what your trying to do here..

You say you're a pastor now, and you think that if people found your posts on some website most people have never even heard of. Ould be damaging.. every human being, every police officer, every doctor, every gang member, every engineer, every whatever has a past.. I couldn't think of a profession more able to use their past to speak on what brought them to that profession more than a pastor.. you were young and foolish, then you found God, type of stuff. I think you are overthinking this website WAY too much. I guarentee you, no one who goes to your services either knows about this site or is ever likely to find it.

This is the equivalent of me asking to have my suspension from 4th grade for fighting to be erased because I dont want it to effect my job as a psychiatrist

Good to know you're a psychiatrist. Are you doing clinic or teaching?
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2019 at 12:08am
lol...@Titu.

Stal's post was the nail on the head scenario I believe, i read a book awhile back
about a gang in New York called The Mau Maus, one of there leaders a guy called
Nicky Cruz nasty piece of work, who turned preacher managed to use his past life
to help teens steer clear of the gang life, so like Stal I say use it and embrace it,.
peace.

Ps the book was called The Cross And The Switchblade.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2019 at 10:25pm
Lol y'all are a trip. It's alot more than being a pastor. That's the least of my concerns. I also plan to go into politics and THAT is not so easily explained away with a story of forgiveness. Every word, every paragraph of your life is scrutinized and used against you. And they WILL dig 20 years into your past to find it. However, I would be willing to try and track down any posts that are serious issues for me, it's just hard with the way the search engine works. My last question would be if I reached out to Scotty, is it something he's capable of doing? I've run forums myself so I know that admins have permissions to delete and hide posts and delete user accounts. If that's the case I will save you all the trouble and simply speak with Scotty regarding it.
barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2019 at 10:41pm
I dont think anyone in politics cares if you were an underground rapper at the age of 16 on a website based out of the UK. How are they going to know it was actually you? You are literally still talking /thinking at a very young maturity. If you can’t handle the thought of your Christrian Rap/actions on a rap website maybe politics aren’t for you.
DjFlame2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DjFlame2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2019 at 4:43am
Originally posted by barrybondz barrybondz wrote:

I dont think anyone in politics cares if you were an underground rapper at the age of 16 on a website based out of the UK. How are they going to know it was actually you? You are literally still talking /thinking at a very young maturity. If you can’t handle the thought of your Christrian Rap/actions on a rap website maybe politics aren’t for you.

Mission's full name can be found on the website. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic