Post Reply Post Reply
Author
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Von- Jeans Interlude
    Posted: 06 April 2020 at 9:04pm
Some theme rap

Edited by D.Von Doom - 06 April 2020 at 9:11pm
I can only fall off in space...
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2020 at 3:06am
This was too dope. Reminds me of that Diabolic track Marvel, you went in with some bars, wove so many references in there naturally. Your flow has stood out to me lately. You brought that, but it was the content here that took the ribbon for me. Much respect
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2020 at 3:07am
That mystique bar hit the hardest I think. All those double meaning references/wordplay leading it up to it. Damn dude. This was really good work 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2020 at 4:58am
Appreciate it sir πŸ™πŸΏ
Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2020 at 3:00pm
Yeah that was dope. Sat by Stonehenge and played it 3 times over.
X-Men wordplay was solid. "So I pulled her from the claws of that Wolverine" Flows quality.. At 1.03 to 1.12 damn.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2020 at 1:10pm
mental since the kennel and gifted as xaviers mansion? you aint even playing fair right now bro.

this was dope, delivery was onpoint as hell. had that relaxing, just conversational vibe - which is the perfect way to approach a piece like this. im not comic nut so im sure I missed mad clever shit, but the stuff I caught was hardbody. more over, you the King for a reason. Clap
#Bananas
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2020 at 8:53pm
I really liked this one, loved the way you slotted in the X-Men characters
within here, quite creative i thought, your flow was slick too, slicker than
a split in half oil ranker, your vibe just resonated with me, left me wanting
more in truth, real nice track, highly enjoyable as well, you creative mofo...
peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2020 at 12:15am
@Neek and @crim thanks,the feed is mos definitely appreciated.
Dntplywelwitothers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dntplywelwitothers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2020 at 6:20am
This is a clever and creative and flex on writing...your wordplay is phenomenal. To top it off you grace us with a insanely rich flow. What's nice about this track is the subtle wordplay and with every listen it's like a treasure hunt...the lil gems you display throughout can help but hit replay.

Mystique = insane
Rogue = fuggin nuts
Rein/storm = ridiculous
Gambit / c'mon
Closer wraps this all together....slick af
πŸ‘
"My name has the most shout outs in the history of rap...."
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2020 at 6:44am
Appreciate you πŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏπŸ”₯πŸ”₯
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2020 at 9:59am
sup man. .  dope relaxed beat here. . . always with that nice tone and flow. This ish is super illy bruh . . . dropping the double entendres like crazy . . again, the delivery is perfect on this fam. just talkin to them ... and even though its not aggressive, your voice has that bit of authority to it where it demands attention from the room. i wish it was a bit longer, you often drop these short little gems that keep me wanting more lol . . stay up 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic