Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The 2020 Tournament
    Posted: 23 February 2021 at 3:44am
Aiit chur, I'm studying maori, indigenous studies and geology this year and the year is just starting to ramp up like I was staring down a half packed pipe cos I just finished a mad toke. But trust that I'mma bring pictures of me providing the above requested outcome and thanks again y'all for taking part, I learnt a lot and thought that overall it was good for engagement and networking and us all to have a format to showcase some stanzas. Chur!!!
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2021 at 8:08pm

I'll 2nd that post by Spume, In fact, buy 2 boxes of cheap cornflakes and a bag
of rice and pls donate to a local food bank, and we're good...respect peace and
karma...
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2021 at 1:09pm
Appreciate you running this T, you gave it your best shot and it started out really good, shame it kinda died on its arse
If you wanna give a little donation to a charity you respect then that’s cool with me brother

Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2021 at 9:51am
Chur aiit congratulations to spume corrupt for winning the 2020/2021 Tournament!

I don't have a badge for you but I'll keep my word of giving a prize to the winner and the best voter.

spume corrupt and Crimson Juice can you please pm me your intl. bank account details and/or paypal payment information if you would like to claim your prize and best voter prize money respectively.

Thanks everyone for taking part! Until next time, stay cool my coloured brethren!
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2021 at 11:41pm
Nah
Respect that Con but ain’t no winners here
Big ups for Rapper T, the brother done good getting (16) members to engage in his tournament
16 out the gate left 13 dead in the water and 1 voter
The T20 looking like a slaughterhouse right now
Shit man, even pink slipping that faggot chain feeling like a bitter sweet victory
#onlylosers

Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2021 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Beans Beans wrote:

I’ll vote tonight

Fake news!

Anyways, time to get this farce over and done with. If no other votes by next friday it's congrats Spume as far as I'm concerned.  
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2021 at 12:16pm
I’ll vote tonight
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2021 at 11:22pm
Aiit the tournament is well and truly winding up and if I was a cunt I could say that the grand final was cancelled cos neither battler posted before the 14 day timeframe was up but they agreed and I didn't disagree with the extension allowed for and the increase to the bar count of the final round.

The best voter of the tournament and at LA altogether right now seems to be Crimson Juice who even after having CO-VID is the first rapper to vote on the grand final battle. Props. I haven't voted yet and I'd like to leave the grand final battle open until it's closed with votes so that we can determine who the best battler on LA is for the 2020/2021 season in The 2020 Tournament. Beans and Titu said they'd vote but haven't and their votes or one more vote could determine the battle if I vote also so please LA if you still have life as a community can you look to close a grand final tournament battle between Concrete and spume corrupt so that we can get this wrapped up and back to the drawing board!
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2021 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Titu Titu wrote:

I’ll be voting today

I'll try doing the same in your honor.

Let’s vote together one post
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2021 at 12:55pm

I’ll be voting today

I'll try doing the same in your honor.

Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2021 at 12:46pm
I’ll be voting today
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2021 at 12:57pm
lol @ Levy .

Sorry i haven't been about of late, but i've been in hospital with that fucking Rat
Flu (Covid) not nice at all, but i'm over the worst now, that virus knocked the shit
out of me horrible thing to have...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2021 at 9:59pm
Might as well decide it now I doubt any more votes will roll in shits flatlined worse then benzinos career in the late 90s
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2021 at 8:41pm
Aiit so today is the last day for votes on the semi-final battles, there is currently one vote on both of the semi-finals so if noone else gets some votes in by tomorrow I'll decide who goes onto the final with a single vote later today.

T
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2020 at 10:54pm

Originally posted by Rapper T Rapper T wrote:

Thanks for that Neek, I'm just up in a place called W'akatu doing some travelling, will get us the next rounds roster ready tomorrow, keep your eyes peeled!

Fitting location for you

What does that even mean though
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2020 at 8:08pm

Thanks for that Neek, I'm just up in a place called W'akatu doing some travelling, will get us the next rounds roster ready tomorrow, keep your eyes peeled!

Fitting location for you
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2020 at 10:52am
I missed a few of the round one battles.. Just read them up and Damn, ILL V CHAIN. Was one of the best battles I’ve seen in a while! Could easily of been a final.
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2020 at 10:05am

That was a bozo vote.
+Sick-Witted+
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2020 at 8:07am
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2020 at 7:27pm
I dunno why the stilts line is catching all the flack from *ALL* the bars this tournament. I just wanna say...

stand on that shit....shit...ass... stilts...tall... its less about wood logs in the anal cavity, and more about how you stand on homie being wack. I got no unicycle in the race tho, carry on.
#Bananas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic