Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2020 at 5:30am
The 2020 Tournament contenders thus far:

Crimson Juice (2015)
CHAIN (2006)
Ashley Kaos (2013)
spume corrupt (2011)
Beans (2013)
Absolute Abomination (2015)
Concrete (2013)
Cuba (2004) TBC
Brotha Goose (2013)
D-NoS (2014)
iLL ScriptureZ (2014)
DJFlame2 (2019)
Blissful Barrage (2013)
levy420 (2013)
Stalin (2003)

15 active members/moderators of the site have registered interest.

If I have to step up to the plate I will to enter in this tournament too.

Cuba has still just said 'surprise motherfuckers' with a .gif so I don't know if he's registered his interest for sure yet in which case 2 applicants are still required to join. Will you? 

Will the 2020 Tournament be going ahead? Does LA have 1 or 2 more members to sign-up for this tournament so it can kick off?
AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2020 at 5:47am
Well if you include yourself then we have enough members and can begin
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2020 at 3:52am
Yeah facts, aiit lets get it poppin'.

I'm about to add the battles to the Battlefield over the next few minutes. If Cuba doesn't show up to check-in then it looks like Stalin will be getting through on default and I'll step up to the plate to enter and bring the numbers to 16. I'll post the roster and a thread for shit talking in after the battles go up.

Lets get this motherfucking thing started ae.
Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2020 at 4:31pm
Are we pm'ing the verses or dropping them in tye battle thread?
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2020 at 5:41pm
@Brotha in thread
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2020 at 6:03pm
Are the verses going to be visible to our opponents before they drop or are we dropping blind? Im done with mine, just don't want AA getting 2 weeks to flip my bars πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2020 at 6:38pm

@BG, i'd pm him and ask him to let you know via a pm when he's ready to drop, as
for me i can't even start to put pen to paper untill the weekend..lol..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2020 at 7:25pm
Feel free to wait until he drops or the 21st, imo flips detrain from good verse in this context so it wholly shouldn't matter even if you dropped first. If it's really gonna be a thing I'd look at doing it by pm and shit but idk how much capacity the old inbox has up in this site fr so I'd prefer it straight in thread steez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2020 at 12:40am
I went ahead and dropped...bruh I went on kid though!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2020 at 9:52am
--on my phone atm, I'll drop in an hr or so when I'm home--

Looks like you ain't gonna get to do that topical after all...smh
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2020 at 6:01pm
We allowed to drop votes yet??
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2020 at 6:05pm
@levy if you want and u vote fairly and with some good points by all means if a couple of battles are posted in thread, get a vote in!
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2020 at 8:06am
Lol the voting didn't occur to me.

It'd be weird if participants could vote on battles, no?
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2020 at 9:15am
Voting is encouraged from participants but I finna be ruthless assessing the votes for fairness so don't even try vote for urself AA
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2020 at 10:23am
Nah I mean, normally participants wouldnt be able to vote since they could rig it in a way they think benefits them in future rounds.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2020 at 10:34am
Well i've just cast a vote in the first completed battle, i'm quite excited about this
tourney, due to the match ups,respect T..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2020 at 12:29pm
so far the voting has been really lazy. serves as a reminder why text battling is a dead form.

calling yall out levy and t. vote me to lose, thats fine. goose did his thing. but dont be lazy about it.

the way yall broke shit down was so sad to see. its like you want the rapper to explain every bar to you. and that aint me. yall must be on Genius.com every time you cop a new album. cant think for yourselves, cant do the work yourselves. yall broke down my whole verse as every 1st line is a setup and every 2nd is the punch. like you never saw a battle before? talk about elevation like yall dont need to elevate your understanding of the battle youre judging lol. do the knowledge.

p.s. i didnt flip anything, i wrote my drop as soon as i saw i my opponent and didnt change it based on his drop. hilarious youd assume otherwise LOL

tldr; yall mad lazy.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2020 at 12:34pm
Just lax with the salt AA ur just not that good
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2020 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Absolute Abomination Absolute Abomination wrote:

so far the voting has been really lazy. serves as a reminder why text battling is a dead form.

calling yall out levy and t. vote me to lose, thats fine. goose did his thing. but dont be lazy about it.

the way yall broke shit down was so sad to see. its like you want the rapper to explain every bar to you. and that aint me. yall must be on Genius.com every time you cop a new album. cant think for yourselves, cant do the work yourselves. yall broke down my whole verse as every 1st line is a setup and every 2nd is the punch. like you never saw a battle before? talk about elevation like yall dont need to elevate your understanding of the battle youre judging lol. do the knowledge.

p.s. i didnt flip anything, i wrote my drop as soon as i saw i my opponent and didnt change it based on his drop. hilarious youd assume otherwiseΒ LOL

tldr; yall mad lazy.

You sound like a cunt
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2020 at 5:45pm
πŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ”ΊπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic