Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 24-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2021 LA AUDIO CYPHER?
    Posted: 06 January 2021 at 11:08pm
I don’t know how many audio heads would
be down to hop on this but I think the more the merrier.
I was thinking 8 bars (lines) for each emcee to spit some braggadocio bars
And rep LA. There’s tons of classic hip hop instrumentals
That we could spit over but if enough people are interested I’d be
totally willing to use one of the freestyle sounding beats
That I own exclusive rights to. Who’s down?
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2021 at 5:07am
*puts hand up*
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2021 at 8:18pm
word well that's a start thanks Rapper T! Seeing as this idea doesn't seem to be working out to well maybe we could just get another person and work on a track together or something?! Idk.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2021 at 10:44pm
Yeah I'm down, I graduated with a Bachelors in Music Arts and a Bachelors in Audio Engineering last year so can get pretty wicked with a mix now, I wonder how many people would be interested in an audio cypher 
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2021 at 10:49pm
That's what's up man! Yeah an audio cypher would be dope if you know some people interested.
It doesn't have to be challenging at all it'd be cool to get a bunch of dudes just having fun spittin rhymes.
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2021 at 11:02pm
Maybe we need a beat first to get it popping, I'm always seeing djflaminator posting beats that he's making up in discord, you got anything you reckon would be worthy of an LA cypher on it by way of a beat Vellum?
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2021 at 11:17pm
DJ Flames dope! I do have some beats but if he wants to whip something up that'd be cool too. I just wanted to get a lot of people on one song for LA but if that's not happening maybe we could collab on something else. 
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2021 at 11:23pm
Yeah up for either either here, always up for it. The beat just needs to be a repeating loop really but we should probs sus the interest first to see how many loops we need or if we just make some kind of verse chorus verse chorus verse type jam if another person is keen, this post has been up for ages but hasn't had much feed so I wonder if it's at the top of minds if anyone else would be keen
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2021 at 9:48pm
Yeah I’m down to do whatever. This post is pretty much dead in my mind.
When I was posting it I was anticipating a big reaction and some enthusiasm.
If you wanna collab I’m down I’ll text you my email or number or something.
Vellum View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vellum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2021 at 2:22am
I’m still down to do this even if we get however many audio heads to agree and just spit 4,8,12 or 16 bars a piece depending on who is down to be a part of this. If anyone has any open verse I’d love to spit something to it but if not I’m also down to do a regular collab if their isn’t enough active heads for a cypher track
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic