Audio Mic: Zach Servis - Live Performance (Balenciaga)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zach Servis - Live Performance (Balenciaga)
    Posted: 12 February 2022 at 3:13am

Wassup y'all. Got a live performance video as well to share with y'all and YES, I used autotune live. Actually it's pretty easy to setup. Sadly I didn't have anyone to operate the computer so my second song is off key lol but it was still dope. My performance starts at the 22 minute mark.
Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2022 at 6:34pm
I love the chorus. Could do without the autotune, and the "forever" at the end of the first song was not good. That should go. You did good for a live performance. Lyrics are solid. Great message. Happy to see you actually out there and performing it. More than most including myself could say. Good job bro. Stay up
+Sick-Witted+
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2022 at 3:45am
Thanks for the feedback bro!
Essence1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Essence1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2022 at 1:02am
I like your banter with the crowd, incredibly natural. It's a lot of anxiety going up on stage at first but you seemed calm and collect just having fun and you had some good stage presence.

I'm not a huge fan of autotune but I thought it was dope you set that up live, the song is dope too, could definitely hear the first song playing commercially.

I kinda wish you took the autotune off on the second song, you have a good flow/delivery and your lyrics are on point.

Overall, dope performance!
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2023 at 11:03pm
HAPPY Birthday Mission!!! hope to see you drop more!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic