Post Reply Post Reply
Author
smoke. View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 5-3-0
Form: Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smoke. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: awards
    Posted: 20 December 2003 at 10:09pm

just tryin to help out the site again, but how bout an awards forum to award the dopest rapper and maybe such other topics like--wackest, best spam, most improved, best audio, best battle, and maybe some other shit that yall would add.

word!

~~~*$M*~~~
*folife*
3 ko's
Tec View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
...Forsaken By God...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2003 at 10:16pm
Smoke dogg we may hav dissed each ova but that idea iz iLLLLLLL!!!!!

...!!Tec!!...
smoke. View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smoke. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2003 at 10:24pm

shieet i didn't even know there was some beef but n-e ways u got me on that shit

and these awards would be awarded every month and then at then end of the year we would have the yearly awards and this would boost this site up alot

we should also thro in the best record of the month and worse record of the month, maybe

~~~*$M*~~~
*folife*
3 ko's
Tec View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
...Forsaken By God...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2003 at 10:27pm

Aint there iight my bad dogg yer it would be iLLLL fo sho!

Spit ov da week

Battle ov da week

Mc ov da week

Wack Spit ov da week

Wack Battle ov da week

ECT.....or we could do a few not em all

...!!Tec!!...
Senor Perfecto View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
1st Battle Winner! AM I 'ECK

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Text Rank: #6
Stats: 66-36-2
Form: WLWLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Senor Perfecto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2003 at 1:59pm

Why don't peeps start posting their nominations now?  If it catches on then we could start the awards but who will make the final decision as to who wins what category?

Weekly awards may be complicated unless the site gets really fucking active so how about Monthly awards?

Adios...

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2003 at 2:04pm

best spammer will ENGURAGE spammers - not wot i want

maybe if the site became bigger i'll offer OFFICAL awards,

otherwise you can have un-offical awards for now

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
P-Man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #10
Stats: 34-26-3
Form: NLLNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote P-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2003 at 4:51pm
all sound cool !
p-man taking over
Anubis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #12
Stats: 4-6-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Anubis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2003 at 12:42pm
smoke i think u got somethin here
A work in Progress

XXplosive View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 23-41-1
Form: LNLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XXplosive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2004 at 6:44am

all sounds good to me,

any chance of a fast java chatroom? it would be easier to talk to other members plus no backlog of PM messeges taking memory up

peace 1

smoke. View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smoke. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2004 at 5:51pm

makes people want to compeet better and it's something for the people to go for instead of just there record

another idea could be :forums for the lightweight, middle, and heavyweight and people could go for the titles but if this happens it would be better for ya'll to get some more monerators.

halla

smoke. View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smoke. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2004 at 10:16pm

oh yeah by the way i was thinkin one for every week, month, and year and that the people of LA should vote on these awards but b4 that the mods should put canidates first like 4-8 cans and then let the la pole up there thoughts and show us the winners.

oh yeah we should also vote on the best punchlines and best at da mic award which should be awarded to the best freestyle.

(we're never gunna get more people if we don't improve mods)

this would be a big up for LA

HALLA

~~~*$M*~~~
*folife*
3 ko's
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic