Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BRIGGZY View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 9-2-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BRIGGZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jin is Back
    Posted: 02 September 2005 at 8:10pm

1. The Emcee (skit)
2. Perspectives
3. Top 5 (Dead or Alive)
4. Mr. Popular
5. My First Time
6. Propaganda Defined (skit)
7. Properganda
8. No More Fans
9. G.O.L.D.E.N.
10. Foolish Little Girls
11. The Craftiest (skit)
12. 100 Thousand Sold Pt. 2
13. No Concept feat. Yung MAC & LS
14. Carpe Diem
15. It's All Over

Don't know if its legit but cant wait!!! looking forward to no concept wit ls and yung mac!!

In stores October 25th.

Ladies and gentleman, the date is set. The least anticipated album of the year (haha), "Jin Presents: The Emcee's Properganda" is officially dropping on October 25th,2005. Mark your calendars! We at CraftyPlugz are extremely excited about the project as it is our first release as an independent entity. The Emcee along with the CraftyPlugz camp are looking to do big things in '06 and beyond with the support of all you fans. Artists can only do so much to elevate the state of Hiphop, as ultimately it is the listeners who set the standards for what they want to listen to. On that note, we have been getting overwhelmingly positive feedback on the new direction that The Emcee is going in and you can bet that we will only continue to make that good ol' quality Hiphop music...
I think you would agree that it's better to set trends than to follow them.
So, if you are a supporter of The Emcee and what he brings to the table, be a part of the movement and spread the word about the new album "Jin Presents: The Emcee's Properganda". Let everyone you know that it is dropping on October 25th, 2005. Spread the word about the new video "Top 5 (Dead or Alive)" as well as www.TheEmcee.com.
Feel free to add this advertisement to your various websites/homepages/etc. http://www.theemcee.com/images/add.jpg
Stay tuned.
Peace, CraftyPlugz

For more info visit:
http://www.myspace.com/jintheemcee
http://www.theemcee.com/
..Gingerfication Album - coming 2011..
www.facebook.com/briggzyuk
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 9:47pm
retirement=gimmick

Edited by King Jehu
Insert something rappy here
BRIGGZY View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BRIGGZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 10:20pm
he sed in an interview...he retired as JIN because he wasnt feelin the music it was turnin into..so he created ''The Emcee''
Demonic View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

X Fade II

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Stats: 2-4-0
Form: LLWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Demonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 7:27am
i new this retierment thing wouldnt last

NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 10:49am

Originally posted by ~~BRIGGZY~~ ~~BRIGGZY~~ wrote:

he sed in an interview...he retired as JIN because he wasnt feelin the music it was turnin into..so he created ''The Emcee''

he already used the alias "The Emcee" when he was on RR.

AND ... in freestyle friday he was ALWAYS introdueced as....

Jin The Emcee ... AND ...

When He First Got Signed To RR .. He Made His Website .... holla back or holla front or whatever it was ... and plastered all over it ... it had Jin The Emcee.

so the fact that he thinks he "retired" Jin is wacc. because thats his name. his REAL name. and who tha fucc retires there real name? Jehu Said it all in his massive reply t this thread ...

Retirement = Gimmick

........ Foot Notes .......

I Wont Be Buying Or Probably Wont D/L it either. his first album was weak. so why should i expect different from the new one? he should sticc to his pre written battles on freestyle friday. jin is no posta boy.

learn chinese? shm. ......

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
BRIGGZY View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BRIGGZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 11:28am

i know all that shit im a pritty big Jin Fan...but he's Dropped the name ''Jin'' Now Altogether...He's knows as the Emcee Thats all...He Sed..He thinks People Hated on his music under the name Jin...So He's Now the Emcee Making Music for him self and Fans...Not tryin 2 impress any Companys or anythin

BRIGGZY View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BRIGGZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 11:30am

Btw,Jin's Album was Sick..It was Different..It was my sorta music..I wasnt Tryna Impress...He made music he Feel's is good...It wasnt an Album about sellin drugs n Shootin people...He kept it Real...Sellin 100,000 Copies with no Promotion.

Also his battles Aint Pre-Written..As He was Mostly Personal..

his First Battle was a 6-week Champion Hassan...

An he was Wearing a Number 7 Shirt Statin he's gonna be 7week champ

Jin sed

''The CLosest ur Gettin 2 7 Weeks is the numba on ur shirt'' Thats Personal..

Logan had Timberlands on

''Check those Timbs they probly Say made in China''

So on...Jin was a Personal Emcee thats y he got noticed...He aint a pre-writer...Plus imo..Jin was better than Posta Boy...Posta jus bigged him self up

Edited by ~~BRIGGZY~~
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 1:34pm

i hear you .. and .. i LOVE jins battles ... but ... i feel hes too free flowing to not have pre writtens .. and with the personal references ... yea they tight. and could have been pre empted. maybe. maybe not i dont care.

as for posta . . that dude is sicc .. jin would never touch him in a battle. imo anyway.

and yea .. hes not biggin up guns an shit .. but his whole outlook on the album just seemed far out .. i personally didnt like it. not the beats. the lyrics. or anything else that came along with it.

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 1:47pm
LMMMMMMFAO @ "people hate on my music under the name Jin" ahahahaha...no son, u made a wack CD, accept it, now u have no credibility coz u pulled a JayZ without havin anyone wantin ya ass to come back *shakes head*

idiot
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 1:48pm
ROFL @ dropped the name Jin and then havin ya CD say "Jin presents" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH
Ryder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-6-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 2:48pm
Yo you guys should stop the hating...we all emcees and most of us here know we cant do better...and Jin's a sick emcee..you dont have to say whos better, Posta Boy or Jin they both sick emcees and if we were in his shoes i'm sure we'd all want to do something to make us better to sell better and shit...if y'all feel where i'm coming from...because Jin was also exactly like us...not internet battling maybe...but still was on our level...now Jin is tryna make it and get noticed and shit...but i understand if you don't like him...he's just not your style but he made an album sick or not...he tried and at least he's keeping hip hop alive...he made another album for hip hop and i respect any emcee/rapper in hip hop who makes an album coz they keeping hip hop alive for another day...imo...Respect to him...
$orry Mom

I broke your heart to please my friendz

$orry Dad

For the same love of money i fell in love with crime
2$6
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 3:17pm

^^ first off ....

"most of us here know we cant do better"  erm. i BEG to differ ... im %100 garantee that must be personal to you. because im sure EVERYONE here thinks they can do better

second.   LOTS of people have got albums. on here. off here. wherever. but u tryin to say hes the first freestyle artist to have one. blah ....

you seem to be defending him for no reason ... if you like his album .. say so .. if not .. say so .. but dont try and justify our views by a defence speech.

King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 3:19pm
to his credit, virgin records wanted another "tipsy" and he didn't wanna do no wack shit. Jin caved in under label presure and made wack shit, including a club song where he made fun of the "clubby" formula. he had good producers doing wack beats (like joe budden's album) and had his album pushed back then had no promotion. I think he's capable of doing a very good album, with no gimmicks like "learn chinese." He needs a label that believes in him... he won't find it, so he quit. He didn't say he was quitting rap, he said he wanted to quit doing major label albums. He also said he's always gonna be an mc... that being said, this thing he's trying to do isn't gonna work. An album this soon means that he was already planning to make it when he quit, so it seems shady...
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 3:22pm
tony yayo's got the worst album in rap history and sold more than Jin by now... it's not about what's better. Ever. Common's "Be" is a classic and only went gold.

Good promotion sells albums, (unless ur fat joe...)
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 5:39pm
to be fair you cant really judge a classic record until like a year after it drops...but thats besides the point

I think Jin has gah skills, not that great but he is a very good emcee but the fact of the matter is that when you sign a deal with a major we all know what is gona happen, you either make the music they want or they put you on the shelf, Jin knew this when he was gona sign, he knew this when he signed, he knew this when he "quit", its bullshit tryna defend the dude because noone is sayin "he is a bad rapper" he is a bitch, he is complainin coz the industry didnt change for him, thats happened too many times for him not to realise it wudnt happen for him...what does he think coz he is Chinese its all jus gona happen for him? Coz of that gimmick? Gtfoh, he is bein a petulant little kid, why is he tryna be real AFTER he sold out? Its like Immortal Technique sayin "i aint gona sign wit a major" then turnin around and sayin "well actually ill sign and try and get loads of fame and fortune, but if that doesnt work then ill go bak 2 makin underground tapes"

*shakes head* thats why I aint supportin Jin no more, he can change his name all he likes but he still gona have to reform his character before im gona respect him
Ryder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 5:45pm

Fuck it nepenthes...you ALWAYS have a fucking problem with what i say man...if you fucking want beef just fucking say so bitch...i just post suttin and you jump on after and say shit man...i really dont know what the fuck is your problem...but quit talking shit bout me bitch!!! i already said that shit in that battle thread, its over but you fucking carry on...jy soek 'n foken Poes Klap en ek sal dit vir jou gee...so moenie kak praat nie...en hou jou foken bek...poes...tsek...naaier...and i dont give a fuck if you do or dont understand that...so fuck off and leave me alone when i post...bitch!!!

Ryder...1

$orry Mom

$orry Dad

2$6
Ryder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 5:51pm

and yeah..i aint defending jin but im just sayin whats imo...and i dont mean we cant do better...that came out wrong...i meant as right now he is better than us...and that is a fact...he's been in longer than us...and i also meant as we below his level and yeah we are good but he has worked hard to become where he is...and we cant just come out and say he's wack and shit...when he IS better than YOU...and i'm ALRITE with Jin i only like his freestyle fridays and the whole other battles i've seen wit him...not really his music...but i am definetly not that big of a fan to defend...NO that's just stupid for me imo...

Ryder...1

$orry Mom

$orry Dad

2$6
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 10:42pm

Bro .... CHILL YOSELF .. and damn .. getttin belair to MSN me?? dawg come on!! haha....

first off .. i was only giving MY opinion to YOUR post. and i wasnt talkin shit about YOU .. i was talkin shit about what you SAID. get it right.

you runnin yo mouth like u the only one who aloud to give they opinion on shit. blah. and beef? hmm .. im sure ive already KO'd you. so hop off your high horse .. take your vitamins an calm the fucc down. damn .. gettin wriled over the shit i say.

Ryder View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 4:42am

i aint said NOTHING to Bel to msn you...smh...

Ryder...1

$orry Mom

$orry Dad

2$6
Noxious View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 63-59-3
Form: NWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Noxious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2005 at 5:32am

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic