Audio Mic: New to the Site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AwkWordz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AwkWordz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to the Site
    Posted: 19 November 2005 at 4:19pm

http://www.soundclick.com/awkwordz

wasup? i probably know a few of you.. anyways.. thought id drop my shit here for checkin out.. any feed appreciated.. cheers

Peace4Now

Edited by AwkWordz
You See.. Heaven Isnt Some Place That We Go To When We Die.. Its That Split Second In Life Where You Actually Feel Alive
Demonic View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

X Fade II

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-4-0
Form: LLWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Demonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 4:40pm
heardd shit ffrom u before think it was from briggzy, ny way ur pretty good u stayin round?

I-kontinue View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: #3
Stats: 46-9-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote I-kontinue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2005 at 7:32pm
ha, u got skill...i had to get used to ya voice, but lyricallly, u kno what ur doin...u got a unique flow..peace
20theTruth View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 16-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 20theTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 2:31am
u gotta flow

like game said, voice needs gettin' used to

but u got words
and altho uneek you're flow is smooth

stay up

and drop some heat
no more
Louie View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #9
Stats: 18-6-0
Form: Unknown
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Louie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 8:32am

tight kidda sum real shit u aint tryin to b sumthin you aint n dats gud, try doing more layers on your vocals giv it a bigger sound i'd add u to msn when i can

make sure you stick around , that 50 ways is tight big up to your producer

uk shizzle yep yep

wher u from man?

all my life ave been tryin to defy whats wrong and whats right, i jus hope now producing, can sequence my life.....
BRIGGZY View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-2-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BRIGGZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 8:40am

Awkizzle....U already know my feed on those tracks

50Ways is Sick lyrically

..Gingerfication Album - coming 2011..
www.facebook.com/briggzyuk
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 8:26pm

Last time I heard u...everyone on S3 loved u... and I was like... na... 'Cuz well... ya voice was unbearably nasal and u punched in just about every fuckin' bar... So when I saw u had posted here... I ignored it, 'cuz I didn't wanna seem like a "hater"... but Briggz redirected me to u just now... so I thought fine, I've been asked now... and yea... um, surprised? No more nasal shit, not excessive anyway, ya voice sounds a lot better, mic quality must be playin' a part there tho... and yea, you don't punch in no more... good shit... 50 Ways btw, is what I'm listenin' to... You sound like Em... SSLP-era Em, if he was a Birmingham kid from the UK anyway... lol... But really I know a lot of white guys get called Eminem for the hell of it but u do genuinely have a resemblence and it's by no means a bad thing an' I ain't tryna say it's deliberate either... This track is nice, lyrically you're pretty good, sometimes tho I think u went too far with the rhymes in how u were spittin' it, and instead of soundin' hot it jus' sounded monotonous - rhythmic, but monotonous - and made u lose interest for brief periods... but yea... impressive track... hot shit, stay up, stay active, do ya thing

peace

. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
AwkWordz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AwkWordz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 1:01pm

wasup.. thanks for the feed.. madly appreciated..

an yeah i agree about the 50 Ways track.. when i was writin it i thought it needed a change up.. i was coverin 2 bars with one line throughout.. why i didnt change it up i dont know.. but fuck it..

anywayz.. thanks again

Peace4Now

You See.. Heaven Isnt Some Place That We Go To When We Die.. Its That Split Second In Life Where You Actually Feel Alive
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic