Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 9-2-0
Form: WWWWWW
Direct Link To This Post Topic: can i be a prozzy
    Posted: 01 February 2006 at 7:26pm
1.His Crew is Dead..
2.Clique..click..Hes like the only Elite member alive...without them he aint shit.
3.his Audios are Flat as fuck on audio.
4.hahahaha....http://www.soundclick.com/bands/messageboard.c fm?bandID=236051
5.His Alias is Cuba
6.he almost lost 2 Ryder..Scotty is a big Grand Theft auto Fan..and Ryder Fucked his crew over for drug money.
7.Hes always on here..Quit son..the LA Skin i use always has these FUCKIN error popups
8.He Flipped Games Verse in there recent battle n STILL got beat..Wen u cheat on games ir too win? wtf else wud u do it!!

Ayo man

watch me Pop-this-herb-off...an have Ice gettin Bottled Like Smirnoff//
Ya Cliques like the Elite Marines..They Exist, but still neva-hurd-ov//1
I'll split this-nerds-top..Ur like Weak Inventers..u just miss-ya-click//2
An Shadow Boxing Suits u son..Cos u just aint hittin-shit//
so listen-kid..u winnin-this? u got a betta chance Spittin with Emotion//3
Man Ya Message boards for Feed!!.People just use yours For Promotion//4
So Fuck-wot-u-wrote-son..Cos im bound to av this tit hung out like strip bars//
Man im quick-to-flip-bars..And have this Cuba-n Smoked like Cigar'z//5
Its Easy man..Believe-me-fam..Fuck rap, get a job..put this site behind-ya//
u lackin man, Ask Scotty...this aint the first time sum1 got fucked by Ryder//6
man resign-thats-it..Its ur time-to-quit Poppin Up like the LA-Skin//7
cos how the fuck can somebody Cheat on a Game n still not Take-the-Win//8

-1-

..Gingerfication Album - coming 2011..
www.facebook.com/briggzyuk
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 7:32pm

Rank = Ama

But your definately a prozzy, fukin faggot

BRIGGZY View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 7:37pm

hey man

u see these balls>> yup...Get off em

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 7:44pm
Try and write a verse about me instead of ur imaginary perception of me...faggito
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 7:45pm

Na... AMA... started strong but tailed off... not consistent enough with ya punches, Ryder shit needed too much explainin', Game shit was good but maybe coulda been worded better...furthermore...ur explanation was innaccurate, he hasnt lost to Game...the battle is still open @ 0-0 I believe, but I still like the way u went with the punch... it woulda been better without the explanatiion, irony

You could be a PRO if u actually tried, but u don't, so u won't, not fa now anyway

And I don't think callin' someone a fuckin' faggot while u rank them sets the best example or instills the best faith in tha system... I know ur callin' him a faggot and ur rankin' him were two separate things and u didn't let one affect the other but u know what I mean

Ya digg

. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 7:45pm
Faggito is my word
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:03pm
ok, u faggot

I gave him a fair rank, anythin I say to him is my business...especially wen he talkin shit
123399 View Drop Down

Stats: 0-2-0
Form: LL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:16pm
I am spittin for my rank  IceC you need to get of of em dicks before some 1 go and take there    click and shoot you wit it cause you rap like a  choke artis he will freez on the stage even if it is 90 degrees on a humid day yeah im finished done wit this clone now he can go and start caalucalting my rank now.

Edited by 123399
Repen Da N.Y.C
BRIGGZY View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:21pm

^hey lol

Ice wot was made up there serious?

ur personals are played as fuck but am i complaining?

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:31pm
Orion ranked it the same shit...my problem with him doesn't affect my ability to rank, I do mine, I can still see that shit 20-20, I don't gotta break shit down for him, he needs to write a punchline that works, what a pro doesn't do is take a half-truth and tries to put it off as a fact...I dont play that shit, u gona have expos dont bullshit, almost lost to Ryder? 3-0. End of. Crews not heard of? Wack diss, established crew on the site, most active along with Renegades, shit diss, not fact-based...Shadow boxin was a nice play but whats that got to do with me really? "You won a tourney"...nice but its flawed...audios flat as fuck, lie...listen to that shit, i'm more emotive than this mf and he gah 84audios, only shit I dont got is the quality of the track and the delivery needs to improved, 3tracks deep, tell me he was a fraction of that at this stage, get...the..fuck...out...of....here, terrible diss, people use mine for promotion....what? clicked the link, didnt work, do I profess to be makin moves? Backward assed diss coz he 84audios deep and not doin shit, I doin this to sharpen my sword, up my shit, for the sake of it...tell me he aint tryin make money offa this, c'mon now....smoked like cigars, no comment even needed...get a job? lol, im a student, got loads of free time...I spend it passin down the knowledge 2 u idiots, u gona hate on me coza my position? lol, bad diss, generic diss, easily explanable diss...how does that make u a better battler than me, u deserve 2 win a battle coz u can state the obvious...wow, you noticed i log onto this site alot, pat urself on the back, tell me somethin i dont know, uncreative, reachin for punches...cheat on game? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, cheated, LOL, whatever, shit diss, obvious diss, 0-0 as Winston stated, I dont have anything to defend, thats wah happens in battles, u state somethin hot then fine I'll respect that, u drop down fallacies and things that u bein hypocritical on then I'ma call u out on that, anyone that does that to me gets my respect, people reachin into the realms of fantasy and bullshit to try and cop a W, its bullshit and they think they HipHop, that shit aint HipHop...take that to another messageboard where I'm not at, I aint standin for it
BRIGGZY View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 10:35am

Ice quit cryin man..

Wot personal is fake serious?

1.His Crew is Dead..
You cant stand there n say they aint cos everyone knows they are

2.Clique..click..Hes like the only Elite member alive...without them he aint shit.
You Aint gettin Crew votes..And u basically aint rollin with no-1

3.his Audios are Flat as fuck on audio.
If you've got emotion then Nox is a crip

4.hahahaha....http://www.soundclick.com/bands/messageboard.c fm?bandID=236051
You cant Argue the proof's there

5.His Alias is Cuba
this aint Fake..

6.he almost lost 2 Ryder..Scotty is a big Grand Theft auto Fan..and Ryder Fucked his crew over for drug money.
Man Peep ur battle V Ryder...People said..even i sed you only beat ryder by the experiance..The way u set it up only took it for u..If ryder was at ur experiance leve he'd ov murked u

7.Hes always on here..Quit son..the LA Skin i use always has these FUCKIN error popups
Your like on LA 90% of the time i log on!!...and i use the black skin on LA..which has error popups

8.He Flipped Games Verse in there recent battle n STILL got beat..Wen u cheat on games ir too win? wtf else wud u do it!!
You Flipped on Games Verse in ur battle...and the ''Still'' got beat line cud easily be my opinionated.

Now i understand, u rushed home from skool or work wuteva..to finish this diss...u probly put on youyr favourite ''Ghetto'' CD and put atleast 40mins into your verse thinkin u got this...

And now u've realised u got beat by a 15 minute verse..and Illa can bk me up on that cos he sed ''15 minutes'' on LA so i wrote..i mean i feel for u man..i do really..i understand this is your life..u know..those little sigs u rock on LA there like ur 'street cred' i mean shit ur audios aint gettin u any so its 187 tourny winners sig...But yo

Pz man..maybe illa will hook up a losers bracket or sumthin

-1-

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 10:50am
post above moved out the tourny cose briggzys a swayin like hes bi
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 11:01am

1. Crew is dead on the one hand, the REAL E.L.I.T.E, but then the new guys are as active as anyone else, so that's 50/50... You said "never heard of" in your verse which was a lot more accurate, you didn't need to add that explanation
  2. Again, valid in as much that he "misses" (even if he doesn't, u can say it in a battle ffs) his old crew, the original E.L.I.T.E
  3. Ehhh I dunno, I think he's kinda amped when he drops, not to say I think he's amazin' but Briggz your style isn't exactly amped either, and there's nothin' wrong with that, the punch in itself is kinda ehh, but not controversial
  4. Precisely... the proof is there, why try and twist it round, he just usin' it for a punch, so what
  5. Yea but the punch is played as fuck... again, no reason to come at him tho Ice, played or weak is played or weak, let voters decide, don't decide for them
  6. Briggzy right...everyone said the battle was close, 3-0 big deal, Lawless is like 2-5 or somethin' an' he's the best battler on the site... numbers is numbers
  7. Pretty lame concept to diss on, but again you don't need to pull that apart, it's swayin'
  8. Again with Briggzy on this one, even tho his explanation was a bit wack in essence ain't shit wrong with the punch, it's a battle

First two are questionable 'cuz of the way he explained them, I hate it when people go on to explain shit in their explanations they barely even said in their verse, so I'm with Cuba on that, 'cuz that IS swayin' even tho in this case Briggz barely overstepped the line, I mean "his crew is dead" isn't gonna be a huge factor in someone's vote, plus dude went mad OTT tryna rip Briggzy's shit apart after that, there was some weaker/played shit, so what, lol, it'd be nice if we could point that shit out wherever it happens but e-politics calls that swayin', and with good reason too, 'cuz people just see what someone else said and copy it

Yeah

They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 12:40pm
1. Bullshit, my crew is more active than any other crew...ur gona diss me coz like 2 of the real members arent here, lmfao, what? Thats like sayin renegades are dead coz Symbion and Abstract dont post here, thats wack, bullshit, dont try and defend it Winston
2. Doesn't even relate to what he said in his verse...not close to the truth, an opinion anyway "ur crew aint shit without u", ok u can say that, but it dont relate to wah u sed in the script and that wasnt ur punch, gtfoh, y u sayin that?
3. False...go and listen to my tracks
4. I said I clicked it and the link didnt work I can't comment on it, but if its just a typical spam thing then LOL at him usin that as a punch, its a shit diss anyway coz its not like I'm walkin about actin like Im soundclicks answer to Dame Dash, I have TWO tracks on there, 1 isnt even a track its jus a little fuck around recordin...Diss doesnt make sense, he's jus grabbin things loosely attributable to me and tryin to pass them off as facts or 'personal' disses, none of these are personal expect the audio one which isn't even true
5. Didnt say it was fake...said I didnt even need to talk about it coz its wack as fuck
6. 3-0...3-0..."u only won coza ur experience"...so what ur sayin is....is that i dropped a verse that i didnt try with....and i won....against an ama.....ok briggs, great diss.....This punch is murked by my Scotty punch on him anyway, hands down
7. Have commented on this already, and its a pathetic thing to diss on "get a job", lmao, im a student son, gettin 1sts in my exams, by the time I'm finished I'll have a better job than ur fukin dad son....and wahs a LA skin got to do with me
8. Lol, its a decent punch but the gay thing is that ur tryna pass it off as a fact, "Game beat him", nobody has voted you faggot, and I ripped him, end of.

And Briggs, ur actin like a real bitch..."put on ur ghetto CD", ur the mf that does tracks with Nox!!!!! LMMFAO!!!! Get the fuck outa here with that shit, I was actually listenin to Neek when I wrote that shit, inconsequential, and lmfao @ 40minutes, u wish, I dont sit with a stopwatch countin how long that shit takes but minimal effort was required to beat you...my personals were better than yours, played? What? THE BATTLE YOU HAD WITH SCOTTY IN THE LAST ROUND IS PLAYED??? LMFAO, oh, or the fact that you cant rap and have 84audios...ok...or the nameplay that u prolly dont even understand, lmao, which part was played? idiot.
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 1:15pm

lmmfao... ok... I'm not gonna go point for point with u because this would go on forever... but if u actually read what I say you'll see it's not like I disagree with it all, I just think a lot of it is inconsequential and a part of battlin', and I don't see you takin' it so seriously the rest of the time, just when it's against u, which is kinda gay

They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 2:34pm
Winston, most of that was at Briggs, its not ur argument so I aint really talkin to u about it...and that is utter shit wah u just sed, I even said to you about that shit u used agenst Nox that I wudnt have done it, so dont turn around and act like I've suddenly gah morals all of a sudden, I've always said that...and I've always said that I'm not bothered what people say about me in a battle...why would I freely give out personal details about myself? People on MSN askin me questions tryna get personal info on me, lol, u all act like I never noticed anybody doin it...this is to every1 btw, any1 ever asked me a question wen I've ever been like "errr, well I can't really answer that", no, cause I don't give a shit what u use against me, what I do care about is some faggot tryin pass off half-truths as facts to make their bullshit seem more credible, wud I be bothered about this if he just posted his verse up? Nope, i wudda laughed at the extent he wud stretch shit to try and win a battle but I wouldn't have a problem with it...my problem is that hes sayin shit that a) doesnt even relate to what he said in his punchline, thats not the diss that he used yet if he can put a little "expo" thats not even true, not even related to wah he said in his verse and u expect me to sit here and not say anythin about it? "Oh snaps he dropped some bullshit and he passin it off as true to try and beat me", and its such a GAY way to battle, "Look at me mommie, I can get personal information about you and write punchlines based on it", utter shit, sure if its something thats dissable but its like "your dad is dead"...how is that a diss on my character? How is that provin ur more skilled than me? Only thing it proves is that ur sad enuf to sit and look for info about me coz ur not smart enuf to write disses creatively, and that u want to win so bad that you'll sit around lookin for that information and tryin to spin it against me...such a wack thing to do, and now I got a problem with Winston sayin that shit against me, like I all of a sudden just started sayin this shit...mf me and u have sat on MSN debatin that shit before, I sit on WB tellin every fuka in my votes not to battle like that, not to write like that, I dont even got a problem with the majority of what you say Winston but you need to sit the fuck down comin at me with that bullshit, butt the fuck out, nothin to do with you anyway...this aint a rowin lesson, remove ya fukin oar from procedings
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 2:42pm

Ain't shit wrong with my Nox punch, I agree diggin' for personals then puttin' up a gossip column in rhyme is wack, but that's not what I did at all with that punch so it's far from a fair thing to compare

And if u weren't talkin' to me u shoulda made it clearer, 'cuz readin' that it looked like u were

As for u always bein' like this, well no, I don't see it, sorry... more than just against urself, maybe, so I'll apologise for such a generalisation that strong, but actin' like u don't pick and choose is hard to believe... You takin' succch a hardline with this, to the extent that if u really were like this alllll the time, u would bitch in just about every single battle, hell, I've seen u vote for people who did what Briggzy did, I won't name names here so u can get at me privately about that, tho I'm sure u know what I mean anyway

And u attackin' punches so much is a bit much too... chill wit' that, "attack on character, sayin ur a better battler", blah blah, sure a load of immature disses are wack, but not everything needs to follow the same criteria for u to go ohhh or laugh or think one dude shitted on the other or hit harder or was even more original/advanced in a battle

Edited by -Orion-
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 2:44pm
The last word

^^^ There it is, take it, I cant be bothered
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 2:49pm

Funny, I saw u had replied and was gonna reply sayin' what u just did

Cheers, u my nigga yo

Scotty, lock this thread u lazy bastard

smh @ sum ppl

They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
I-kontinue View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: #3
Stats: 46-9-0
Form: WWWWWL
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2006 at 4:42pm
i wanna post in here b4 scotty locks it...

whatup
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic