Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Zikki View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-13-0
Form: LLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 6:34pm
dudes..... u im sensing sum dynasty hate with 'gades to..... iheard my name drop lol
boys boys boys lol

nice on game, aint no hater thought u got a tight verse there son.
come on Mack' u better not be recording that shit u posted up there /\

else this no brainer on votes...

I-kontinue View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: #3
Stats: 46-9-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote I-kontinue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 6:55pm
lol...u obviously werent concentrating when you listened to the drop...i say Renegades in the track, but im not dissing Renegades (why would I?)...listen carefully...and yeh...i said your name, wut u gunna do about itttttt
Zikki View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 7:01pm
k dat wernt worded great,
im jus saying u got same issues wid us elite boys as gades do...
hence bring up the gades ting n me....
not saying u hate gade's
im already battling ur boy Mara .... if u offering it out, set it up drop ur rhyme i show ya sum elite elevation...... or understand my error in wording n ur own neglect to understand what i meant n get all jumpy bout it....?

well down to u, drop txt battle....or accept and make an appology ....
(latter will be done by after the prior ne way.....)

lol

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 7:19pm
Hahahaha... ahhhh
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
I-kontinue View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

The Sovereign

Text Rank: #3
Stats: 46-9-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote I-kontinue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 7:33pm
how's that MY fault if YOU worded something wrong then?
get the fuck outta here... holla at ya Crew an tell em to spell ya name right in the crew sig that Ice and Mackie's rockin'...till then, go on showin us some Elite elevation by gettin Novice every time you spit for rank
Zikki View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 7:04am

ive already holla'd at he boy t9old him bout his spelling....
im gunna get novice constantly.....my battles get shite all votes, n my open mics get fuck all feed.....im used to it. its called not being 'gade friendly.
im here to do one thing....write....im not inta pollotics bollix

n when ur boy Marra get burnt, i will post a proper verse for rating...
least im elevating, and not egoing out !!

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 3:39pm

Stop with this 'Gade bullshit...

It has nothing to do with anything, though if it makes you feel better to think like that, go ahead...

Renegade-friendly? It's not politics... People check out what interests them... if anything I'd say the only thing political is the people who DO read your shit only feel obliged to 'cuz they're in your crew, not the other way round...

What feed do you leave on shit that isn't by Mackie or Ice or somebody? I don't see much of it... maybe that'd boost the replies you get... When you're elevatin' and whatnot often it's you who has to make the extra effort... that's the way it is

People generally tend to want to read better shit... And the fact you're NOV and have been droppin' so much yet are still NOV is probably why you continue to get slept on... It's an unfortunate part of human nature... You wouldn't watch a load of average movies all the time 'cuz more of them were available, would you? I'll say it straight, 20 wasn't that good when he joined Renegades, and he did tend to get slept on more than say, myself, or Jehu, or Stalin... so he was Renegade, yet the fact his shit wasn't as high quality held him back from gettin' a lot of replies...

And I'm not hatin' or saying you're inherently wack... 'cuz I mean, maybe it's more because you write like 10 average pieces per hour instead of writin' somethin' worth posting and that people will actually read...? I mean, this is a forum for feedback and votes... so posting every little thing ain't really practical... what you put out you gotta make sure it has some sorta substance...

On a site this small you can't realistically post as much shit as you do and hope to get a good amount of responses... even if I did it I wouldn't get that many responses... so like I say, not politics...

Think things through before you jump to ya little conclusions

. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
dollaz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-2-1
Form: WLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dollaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 4:23pm
how do u listen to the raps
PIMP MASTA DOLLAZ
Zikki View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 5:54pm

O'  I aint trying to completely moan, n your points r fair n just.
Im trying to put my shit out there really. Some of my stuff is short, but its co its jus stuff i write in my lunch hour at work...
i do sit n write piece wid emotion feeling n passion in.....i post them up n they still get slept on.
I understand what u mean bout posting filler. n i do feed on other peoples, jus probably not as much as I should. I try my best to stay active i jus aint got time to write n read everythin here.
Im not tryin to b the bitch in this bullshit... i jus say it how i see it sum times...
funny how i started complementing games rhyme n now gettin bitched at....

well either way no disrespect to any cru, me n orion have deal with the Zikki v 'gades b.s. its over..... the dynasty. well u can either live off that old beef.. or start summin new... i dont care. im here to post open mic's battle where i can n make elite's name honourable give it sum credential...

peace to all n if u still hating me etc.......ur time wasted, not mine

Mackie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 45-38-4
Form: LLWLNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 9:28am
sorry bout ya name in tha sig      and FUCK EVERYBODY for making me read
Mackie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 9:41pm
my mic is broken... i will try 2 get a new 1 but if i havnt dropped by nex weekend gimme the N..
Mackie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 9:42pm
sorry game.. i seriously did try 2 get this done..  las thing i wan is a N.. 
SageOne View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 34-13-2
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SageOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 4:48am
So much for this battle. lol
Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2007 at 2:43pm
Ditto
Fatal View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
...Wicked Wit Wordplay...

Stats: 44-4-2
Form: WNNWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2007 at 12:20pm
Fuckin mods...why is this still open
Smart Allikk View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-4-5
Form: LNNNNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smart Allikk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2007 at 12:43pm

WTF?? how could his mic be broken for this battle, but he accepted a callout for a battle with me? makes no fucking sense. Either it works or it don't.

mcwoods View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Stats: 42-51-0
Form: LLLLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mcwoods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2007 at 12:57pm
well this was over a year ago, so his mic has since been working... tho this battle has been forgot about..
D.king View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 12-10-0
Form: WWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2007 at 1:35pm
lol i guess mack ran away lmao Clown
I resemble the tooth fairy by the way i am taking your crown!!
Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 3:55pm
LMFAO  @ This
N Given To Mackie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic